Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan (9269 Views)

Patience Jonathan 'Died' For 7 Days In German Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital / Patience Jonathan Back In Abuja From German Hospital (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by nduchucks: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
Na wa o. May God heal her swiftly.

Contrary to speculations that the First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, has been discharged from Wiesbaden Hospital in Germany where she is receiving treatment, the hospital has confirmed that the ailing wife of President Goodluck Jonathan is still on admission.

A source at the hospital disclosed this during a telephone chat with our foreign correspondent at the weekend.

The source added that Mrs. Jonathan is still recuperating in the hospital and she is yet to be discharged as speculated by some newspapers.

The source further stated that it was the security aides attached to Mrs Jonathan that were actually asked to leave the hospital premises and move to a hotel in order to ensure that further information was not leaked to the press.

Yesterday, there were rumous in the media that Patience Jonathan was being discharged from the hospital and anonymous text messages were sent to some people that her apartment at the presidential villa had been prepared for her imminent return.

Source
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
if they cant tell us her exact situation, then we wont know the exact quantity and quality of prayer to say for her. May death not reveal that which they hide. God save her soul

6 Likes

Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
vanguard news that broke the news of her discharge from the hospital arent known for breaking fake news, but this time, they messed up
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by francescainnoce(f): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2012
one day all this pranks and childs play will be history...we only hope its positive.
get well soon First lady

1 Like

Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by idmanzik: 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Walahi i'm tired of all these speculations...since the Presidency kept mute, then i care less!

Quick recovery madam Dame! We miss you, please come back home to your kids.

1 Like

Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by steffans(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
Media Houses,Newspapers and Social Sites..na una dey cuz our Problms in dis Country with ur Speculations!!!!

Sometyms I Love Military Regime....

1 Like

Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 07, 2012
francescainnoce: one day all this pranks and childs play will be history...we only hope its positive.
get well soon First lady
yes they will. same played out on yar adua till he was smuggled into ngr at night and later died weeks after
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by Nnamsco4real: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mtcheww! Why am I bothered about this health news of this woman? If the govt is not willing to talk something on this matter, then screw the whole stories. Nonsense, this will never change the price of Garri or groundnut in Abakpa main market. cry
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by sholay2011(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
Na wa for my kontiri o! 'Dem don discharge am'...'dem no discharge am jare'...'she get appendicitis'...'no,na parkinson disease'...'u no get am, na food poisoning'...'who tell u dat one? Abegi she dey rest!'. Madam 'my fellow widows', God be with you as you continue to 'rest' while we await your recovery from your illness rest.. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by excondido(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
i watched nta news a moment ago where jonathan was with Dame in germany. it seems she have lost some weight but was looking cheerfull with mr president tthough.

1 Like

Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by SeyiGold(m): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2012
May Almighty Allah heal the WIDOWer
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by idmanzik: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nnamsco4real: Mtcheww! Why am I bothered about this health news of this woman? If the govt is not willing to talk something on this matter, then screw the whole stories. Nonsense, this will never change the price of Garri or groundnut in Abakpa main market. cry

Price of gini? my hand no dey o...
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
Since the presidency has refused telling nigerians the true state of the first lady,its better everyone minds his/her business and look into other bothering issues affecting the country!

3 Likes

Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by laminaria(m): 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
abrg make them park well joo.tired of all dis speculation! mrs dame we mis yah [gbagaun].....get well, perhaps nemesis
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by sdiq: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
THIS WOMAN DON SUFFER O FROM BAD DEASEAS TO BAD NEWS ABI NA PENME WE GO HEAR LATER NI?
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by safarigirl(f): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
Super story will soon come, I had a feeling these people were playing silly games. Whether they choose to divulge information or not, is their business, it won't cure her. Such a nation, we always knew she was going to end up with one health problem or the other, having so much fat comes with repercussions. no be to chop cassava bread be am.
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by femliany(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Dance of shame.So nija doctors no good @ll why travelling out to cure mrs presido?
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by hydoo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Oh God,,,una tired of naija,madam REST IN UR GRAVE,,so dat we can have new firt lady

Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by SeyiGold(m): 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
The man don tire.... Haba ... Nigerian are like people that prophet moses deliver from pharraoh ... Too troubllesome...abeg make Mr Gej rest ooo.. No kill am for me
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
As regard my post,when it was speculated that she's been discharged,I wrote that she will sneak back,when she will eventually be laid to rest In peace. Her case is similar to yaradua,I hope it won't end like yaradua's fate.
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by Finland(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
The same way they kept the sickness of Yar'dua so secretive. . . . and eventually he passed on.
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by sesanrota(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
Finland: The same way they kept the sickness of Yar'dua so secretive. . . . and eventually he passed on.

When Jonathan was at the recieving end of such then, it was termed some cabal..........now who are the cabal
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
Where is the link to the source of this news? I think a news without a source should not be brought to the frontpage of NL.
And to the topic, What's really going on with Dame Patience Jonathan? What's the nature of her illness? From the past news I v read on this site, she dey suffer from Parkinson, Ructured Appendix, Stomach Ulcer & Food Poisoning. Which one should Nigerians believe?
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by polokor60(m): 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
hydoo: Oh God,,,una tired of naija,madam REST IN UR GRAVE,,so dat we can have new firt lady
it seems your profession is to insult the first lady of nigeria and wish her doom.get a life you bigoted hater. tongue
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by chucky234(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
As much as I despise GEJ for his weaklings am beginning to love PEJ,I just can't stop think of what she might be going through on that hospital bed lying still for countless hours.
I pray that the good Lord continue to guide and protect her as she recovers from unkown ailment in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by pwettytemmy(f): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
Don't even know wat to believe again. D medias r saying jargons n d presidency isn't helping matters. Woreffa, make she come home sooner or later, in peace or ****? I just pray it doesn't turn ø̲̣ΰ† like yaradua. Her gbagaun her such a comic rreliefs to naijas trying times
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by sesanrota(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
pwettytemmy: Don't even know wat to believe again. D medias r saying jargons n d presidency isn't helping matters. Woreffa, make she come home sooner or later, in peace or ****? I just pray it doesn't turn ø̲̣ΰ† like yaradua. Her gbagaun her such a comic rreliefs to naijas trying times

U harsh o, na the tin wey u gbadun pass be dat grin grin grin
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by Morgan1092(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hmmm! Seems dia is more 2 dis stories dan 2 just bin admitted in Germany.
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by Todaynatoday: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
Different information from different news sources.
* Saharadeserters
* lorry guard
and now
* all4 IFREAKHER

who do I believe?
Re: German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan by Blesssajeyaho: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
Why can we just ignore these very isure,
Since the man don't want to say anything?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exposed! See Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Bride And Her Dubai Billionaire Ex Lover / Senate Moves To Unbundle NNPC, Passes PIB For Second Reading. / Tips On How To Overcome Going Late To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.