Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol (1382 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / Is It Possible To Romance A Girl To The Last Point But Still Deny You Sex? / Annoying Replies When Caught Cheating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2012

But she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)
Saw me kissin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)
[another version: Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)]
I even had her in the shower (It wasn't me)
She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)

She saw the marks on my shoulder (It wasn't me)
Heard the words that I told her (It wasn't me)
Heard the scream get louder (It wasn't me)
She stayed until it was over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3vHFyybxk&feature=related
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
grin we don't like the threat of hot oil
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2012
shaggy wink wink HOT SHOT
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: shaggy wink wink HOT SHOT

As expected, tolotolo of the same isekuse

joeydozzy: grin we don't like the threat of hot oil

And you think lying wont get you hot oil treatment?
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
Nigerian Women, Even When Caught, Will Never Accept Cheating Lolol)
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And you think lying wont get you hot oil treatment?

it could go to an extent cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

As expected, tolotolo of the same isekuse

?
did ur bf cheat on u tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: did ur bf cheat on u tongue tongue tongue tongue

If he did, wouldn't he simply be my ex-bf? lol no.
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

If he did, wouldn't he simply be my ex-bf? lol no.
u can never catch a cheating man except he wants u to catch him wink
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by 190: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2012
we all know ekiti women are the most ignorant hippopotamus today in Nigeria undecided

nothing good ever comes out from any of them, if you doubt this ask the OP
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: u can never catch a cheating man except he wants u to catch him wink

This can be disputed.

Why would they want to be caught?
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

This can be disputed.

Why would they want to be caught?
when they are tire of u and they dnt knw a way to break.. wink
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
Stop winking at me, you cheating rascal lol.

So you're definitely saying that's the only reason?
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by mamagee3(f): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2012
So, what does Nigerian men's cheating personalty have to do with shaggy?
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
mama-gee:
So, what does Nigerian men's cheating personalty have to do with shaggy?

onila, need you use another ID to post?
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Stop winking at me, you cheating rascal lol.

So you're definitely saying that's the only reason?
a man needs to freshing up na wink wink u can't be eating rice and beans everyday na grin grin man must change food grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: a man needs to freshing up na wink wink u can't be eating rice and beans everyday na grin grin man must change food grin grin

Can you just imagine?

What you guys lack is control. Unfortunately, although Nigerian women don't like the same shoit stick everyday, we still dont cheat.
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Can you just imagine?

What you guys lack is control.
Unfortunately, although Nigerian women don't like the same shoit stick everyday, we still dont cheat.
imagine what Nigerian women are the major cause of why Nigerian men cheat.. WORD
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: imagine what Nigerian women are the major cause of why Nigerian men cheat.. WORD

Has dyt recently cheated on you ni? o ga o.

Quit lying here. I know that you're prolly the happiest you'll ever be today just cuz I smiled upon you. But there's no need to lie, my son.

Or should we call it your imagination?

How do Nigerian women cause the effect of cheating?
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

[s]Has dyt recently cheated on you ni? o ga o.

Quit lying here. I know that you're prolly the happiest you'll ever be today just cuz I smiled upon you. But there's no need to lie, my son.

Or should we call it your imagination?[/s]

How do Nigerian women cause the effect of cheating?
the part i stroked out is bullshit, bull nonsense. i expected or envisaged the bolded. When a relationship becomes boring, or when the woman turns into a serious burden/load.. the man in question not wanting all that will definitely cheat..
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2012
sist, why did you ignore my post and that of 190s ?? smiley
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by 190: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2012
acidosis™:

Wen she nor get husband, what do u expect grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: the part i stroked out is bullshit, bull nonsense. i expected or envisaged the bolded. When a relationship becomes boring, or when the woman turns into a serious burden/load.. the man in question not wanting all that will definitely cheat..

And therein lies the cause of cheating. Nigerian men directly and indirectly cause cheating.
Stop being mentally and spontaneously lazy. If the relationship gets boring either walk out of it with your dignity intact or talk to her so that you can both make it less boring. Those are two simple mature ways to prevent cheating.

acidosis™:

Oh sorry dear, I didnt see your post.

190 is just a discombobulated snail. He deserves to be ignored when I'm not bored.
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
190:

Wen she nor get husband, what do u expect grin grin
Ha!! na my sweet sist you dey yab oooo... ONE-NINETY
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2012
Wait a minute! What are you tryna say? She's the same person as Onila the virgin? sad
Ileke-IdI:

onila, need you use another ID to post?
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And therein lies the cause of cheating. Nigerian men directly and indirectly cause cheating.
Stop being mentally and spontaneously lazy.
If the relationship gets boring either walk out of it[ with your dignity intact or talk to her so that you can both make it less boring. Those are two simple mature ways to prevent cheating.

why are u taking a jab at me? if i punch u now..you'll faint and its gonna be a technical knockout.. w

When u tell some girls, it's over, some don't accept.. part of the reasons why men cheat is when a woman feels so highly placed. When she begins to think that, there are no women better than her out there and you just really want to show her that you're just managing her, u know what i mean
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
bennyraz: why are u taking a jab at me? if i punch u now..you'll faint and its gonna be a technical knockout.. w

When u tell some girls, it's over, some don't accept.. part of the reasons why men cheat is when a woman feels so highly placed. When she begins to think that, there are no women better than her out there and you just really want to show her that you're just managing her, u know what i mean

Why would you want to harm sweet old me? Oi!! Dont be too harsh.

When you tell a girl it's over, then sleep with another girl, it's technically not cheating. It was over.
So try another excuse please. I aint buying the flimsy excuse you're selling.

Try to give me another fictitious story that actually correlates with what I'm saying.
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Why would you want to harm sweet old me? Oi!! Dont be too harsh.

When you tell a girl it's over, then sleep with another girl, it's technically not cheating. It was over.
So try another excuse please. I aint buying the flimsy excuse you're selling.

Try to give me another fictitious story that actually correlates with what I'm saying.
why would i harm u? i'm not selling u any excuse. i know d causes of cheating cuz im a guy and i have friends who do that ok.. infact, one of the causes of cheating is a long distance relationship
Re: Nigerian Men, Even When Caught, Will Still Deny Cheating Lolol by iyatrustee(f): 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
190: we all know ekiti women are the most ignorant hippopotamus today in Nigeria undecided

nothing good ever comes out from any of them, if you doubt this ask the OP

i would just assume you were drunk when you wrote dis sh.it! you dey crase

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Trust Again / Free Info On How To Perform Better In Bed / My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.