Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Should I Sponsor Her????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sponsor Her????? (1376 Views)

Should I Continue To Sponsor My Boyfriend Financially?? / Do I Continue To Sponsor Her? / Can You Ever Sponsor Your Lover Abroad??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Sponsor Her????? by kunlery911(m): 5:15am On Oct 08, 2012
so have been thinking lately i wanna sponsor my wife to be to canada so we can both live 2gther n start a family. is it a good idea? cuz i heard alot of negative stuff about 9ja babe,i heard dey change when dey reach?? i just wanna do like court wedding for now n later we can do something big. although i haven't tell her n she has ever asked me we have been dating for almost 2yrs now.she always want me to move bk to 9ja to stay with her,she never thinking of coming here but i cant move to 9ja right now plus i want her to get same opportunities i got here in canada... so ppl what do u think?
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by MrsChima1(f): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2012
kunlery911: so have been thinking lately i wanna sponsor my wife to be to canada so we can both live 2gther n start a family. is it a good idea? cuz i heard alot of negative stuff about 9ja babe,i heard dey change when dey reach?? i just wanna do like court wedding for now n later we can do something big. although i haven't tell her n she has ever asked me we have been dating for almost 2yrs now.she always want me to move bk to 9ja to stay with her,she never thinking of coming here but i cant move to 9ja right now plus i want her to get same opportunities i got here in canada... so ppl what do u think?

You heard bad things about Nigerian women but yet you wants to marry one

Na for wa oo. I taya oo.
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by Mynd44: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2012
Why are you thinking of marrying someone you have doubts about? If you are not completely sure about someone, dont marry her.
And all those negative things you hear does not refer to all Nigerian women, some can be different
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 08, 2012
I don't even know how to answer this undecided
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by MyneWhite1(f): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2012
Follow your heart. What else do you want us to say?

grin sad
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by k2039: 7:35am On Oct 08, 2012
Mynd_44: What are you thinking of marrying someone you have doubts about? If you are not completely sure about someone, dont marry her.
And all those negativetive this you hears does not refer to all Nigerian women, some can be angles

[size=13pt]You dont trust her,you cant vouch for her and now you want to marry her.
Op put your house in order(search your heart)
[/size]
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by Mynd44: 8:13am On Oct 08, 2012
Huh?
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by kunlery911(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
of course i do trust her n i know she will never do such but what i was saying is i heard ppl change i mean we all watch 9ja movie na where there wife is gonna be good,respectful n all that but once she enter london she gonna change like a totally diff person.
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by kokoye(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
kunlery911: of course i do trust her n i know she will never do such but what i was saying is i heard ppl change i mean we all watch 9ja movie na where there wife is gonna be good,respectful n all that but once she enter london she gonna change like a totally diff person.

If you truly trust her, why are you bothered about what the media tells you?

Life itself is a risk bro.

suck it up.
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by dabrake(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
If dog bite you 1st time, the dog dey craze. If the dog bite you second time, the dog dey craze. If that dog bite you the 3rd time, you dey craze
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
^^
Impressive
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
kunlery911: so have been thinking lately i wanna sponsor my wife to be to canada so we can both live 2gther n start a family. is it a good idea? cuz i heard alot of negative stuff about 9ja babe,i heard dey change when dey reach?? i just wanna do like court wedding for now n later we can do something big. although i haven't tell her n she has ever asked me we have been dating for almost 2yrs now.she always want me to move bk to 9ja to stay with her,she never thinking of coming here but i cant move to 9ja right now plus i want her to get same opportunities i got here in canada... so ppl what do u think?
bros first question wey i wan ask be say na how u take meet this woman marry am?
na arrangee marriage or wat?
na ur pally show u the babe pixture and hence u come arrange wit ur parents make them marry the babe for u?
omo if na arrangee marriage thn make u think twice ooo.i don hear cases about naija babes wey their bobo frm abroad sponser them at soon as dem set foot for oyibo land dem go divorce the guy grin.i even know one babe for near my area wey her boyfriend dey germany dey hustle and this guy dey send her money but she dey spend all the money on her numerious boyfriends for naija grin
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by kunlery911(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
no it aint arrange marriage lol we have been dating for almost 2yrs now n we both love each other and also she dont seems like someone who is desperate to travel like i said she rather me move bk to 9ja with her n start a family. grin
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by free2ryhme: 3:06am On Oct 09, 2012

can you hear yourself... do you wanna give the dog a bad name becos you wanna hang it ? I am only asking a question
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by Lexusgs430: 4:02am On Oct 09, 2012
First and foremost, she is not yet your wife according to your tale. On the flip-side, if you eventually marry her, and you think living in different countries is best for your union, Goodluck to you.
If you marry a lady in Canada or bring your wife from Nigeria, if divorce is on your cards, you cannot dodge it !!!
The question you should ask yourself, is are you man enough to be called a husband? You do not set - out on a marital journey, and start thinking of all the stereotypes out there or stories you have heard.
NB: Marriage is a gamble !!!
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by Nobody: 4:40am On Oct 09, 2012
k2039:

[size=13pt]You dont trust her,you can vouch for her and now you want to marry her.
Op put your house in order(search your heart)
[/size]

gbam!!!
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by boron10(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
The original post, 1st and 2nd comments are filled with gbagaun
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by Mynd44: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
The mo'ron is back
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by boron10(m): 7:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44: The mo'ron is back
I.d.i.o.t!!! Why did you modify it?? Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by Mynd44: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
boron10:
I.d.i.o.t!!! Why did you modify it?? Ode oshi
Maybe you need glasses or your English teacher was just as much of a failure as you
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by boron10(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Maybe you need glasses or your English teacher was just as much of a failure as you
Thank God you've been quoted by someone, na so una take dey lie, olodo. Btw, what school did you graduate from? I'm not even sure you've passed through the walls of any higher institution. Nonsense
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by Mynd44: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
boron10:
Thank God you've been quoted by someone, na so una take dey lie, olodo. Btw, what school did you graduate from? I'm not even sure you've passed through the walls of any higher institution. Nonsense
And why is that so special? You really need to get your head outta your backside. Since when did making mistakes become sin? You and your English teachers are failures
Re: Should I Sponsor Her????? by MMM2(m): 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Op

Is ur wife from aluu angry

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Is It Ok If / Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life / Toughest question ever?... woman problem.,.. please advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.