Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life (1375 Views)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / See The Outfit A Girl Wore In My School...Romantic Or Slutty (Pics) / Is It Slutty If I Call A Platonic Friend For Sexx Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by frostbyte: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
I sit and take a deep look at my fiancee and wonder……a fact all females have a slutty stage in their life times, some earlier in life than others, some snap out of it as fast as they entered it while some go so deep and remain there for as long as…..For others it comes later in their life time. Its a stage they self inflict to and must pass through. I think of it like a swimming pool, length and depth…..or more like a demon possession.
Guys, which stage of her life would u prefer your lady did her slutty sentence?
some in the early teens, some while in tertiary school,, and worst some while in their matrimonial homes for flimsy reasons……i see this thing everywhere everyday…..
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by gergemam: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
Shattap there, why do we always complain about Ladies having an Affair or slutty thing U talked about... Too annoying!!! are the Guys left out ****mtscheeww****

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by 190: 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
Well my girl ent gat time for this silly slutty games other women play
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by drnoel: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
ger_gemam: Shattap there, why do we always complain about Ladies having an Affair or slutty thing U talked about... Too annoying!!! are the Guys left out ****mtscheeww****
germansheppard i agree with u
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by cindyrella(f): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by Flashaldrin(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
can i slap this op?? Please?? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by Mynd44: 1:57am On Feb 28, 2013
I give up
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by fitzmayowa: 3:52am On Feb 28, 2013
undecided
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by 190: 5:04am On Feb 28, 2013
But he's sayin d truth y are people angry
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 28, 2013
Dis Op is high on Akamugrin
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by Mynd44: 5:53am On Feb 28, 2013
mechummy: Dis Op is high on Akamugrin
Wattery akamu for that matter
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Wattery akamu for that matter
grin
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 28, 2013
190: Well my girl ent gat time for this silly slutty games other women play
must you comment on every thread in this section? Smh
Dude nairaland has many others sections. Take a break from the romance section.
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by luvmijeje(f): 7:01am On Feb 28, 2013
Abeg am in support of those that want to slap him.
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2013
I just find odd to see his awful font color in all the threads I open in this section
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2013
Dondav:
I think you're LOST... What are you talking about?... What does it matter to you?...
Oh! I get it.. #Attention Seekers.
ediat you aren't 190 so bug off. Ewu
Talk about attention-seeker oya I n undecidedoticed u
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by pleep(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2013
"player stage" "slutty stage" all excuses ppl use to sin... if you want to have sex just do it, don't make it a pathological thing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2013
Dondav:
I'm his brother.. Slut! I rather a dog noticed me instead of you! *Pukes*
what an irony.tufiakwa. if u don't want me to notice u don't quote me . Anyway get lost, you are lucky m going to bed ,but sooner or later I will deal with you filthy attention seeker, enjoy your moment of fame grin grin.
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by nikkypearl(f): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2013
Flashaldrin: can i slap this op?? Please?? angry angry
Re: Ladies And Their Slutty Stages In Life by ovalrose(f): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2013
*snickers and shakes my head*

(1) (Reply)

He Said Dat "She Will Get Pregnant 4 Him B4 Marrying Her!! Why Dat?? / When You Are Craving For This, You Are Missing This / Ex Boyfriends... Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.