Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Share Your Testimonies Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies Here (10875 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by INFO70: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
My testimony is endless. Thank you great God almighty

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Deewonder(f): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lord i can't deny all the wonderful things u have been doing for i and my family, indeed u ar God, the true God..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Dibangoking(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2012
I Thank the most high God for the gift of LIFE......
I Thank God for showing me the right part to follow after years in the bondage of SIN.
I also wanna Thank God coz He's bin Good and Kind;I wrote JAMB thrice only for God to surprise me with an admission leading me to become who He wants me to be.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Ramcie(f): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
yuzedo: One babe was giving me tough time for over two weeks but after doing what the baba told me to do, I nyash d girl in backyard.. Praise God! angry
see bad pikin. The bad egg would always stand out. undecided Alhamdulillah for the mercy of Allah upon my life. It's been a wonderful year and I pray it ends with happiness for all of us most especially my Nairaland family. Luv u all (my faceless Nairaland family) kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Tundeiab(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
I want to thank Jehovah for my life. I got married in the year 2009, since then I and my wife have been believing God for fruit of the womb. December last year, God surprised us, she got pregnant and gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on the 14th of last month. Praise the LORD!!!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
ubong560: My testimony is very hillarous. D devil really wanted 2 ruin my life bt i thank God dat He's proven 2d devil dat truly he's God. I wrote waec/neco and was almost given award as d best yearly repetative candidate. 2b precise, i wrote waec 6x and neco 3x makng it 9x. All dis were without success until dis yr dat God double my blessing against my trouble. Right now, i've all my 9 papers in my waec and d same 9 in my neco. He also gave me admission in geology dis yr. Additnally, He has equally made me discover my talent in d entertainment world and very soon, my name would begin 2 ring an amazing bell. My cousin also had a job in an oil firm and so many others yet 2 mention. TO HIS NAME BE ALL D PRAISES. THANK U LORD!
You deserve to be named in WAEC hall of fame... Haaa!!!!! Writing that exam 6 times...
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by fankasibe: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Praise da Lord....i toasted dis stuborn babe today....after much talk and begging, she gave me her BB Pin and phone number....halleluyyah!
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by jackobi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thanks to Jesus for everything

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by claremont(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
A car containing four occupants was involved in a fatal accident. Three of the occupants died, the only one alive went to church on Sunday to thank God for keeping him alive at the expense of the other occupants. It takes religion transform a human being into a sadistic monster.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
I passed out from nysc batchB dis year. I told God I didn't want to stay at home. Infact I told God I wanted a birthday gift in september. My bday came and passed and despite d interview I did in sept in lagos, thot I had already gotten d job only to get a rejection mail. I didn't give up hope though I cried till I couldn't cry anymore.
God had decided to give me a late bday gift with a bigger job. Just last week I got my appt letter wit a big parastal and dt in itself is a testimony. Pple pay huge sums for this job, and the letter came to me in my house. I didn't give anyone a kobo. God has been faithful.
I recommend ODM (Our daily manna) devotional for those still waiting on God for one thing or d other. God is using Dr Chris mightily!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Orikinla(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
1. God has given me breakthrough at LG Electronics in Nigeria for one of my Nollywood projects after waiting on the Lord for months.

2. God gave me the favour to register my third company.

3. God favoured me to complete my fifth book to be released before end of this year.

4. I secured a big car dealership through FDI.

5. I received an offer for a franchise from a big Chinese firm.

These five testimonies as noted above are not all, but I cannot mention them all. And the most important testimony above material things is the gift of the abundance of the grace of God for divine health. To be alive and well.
Mo ki Hallelujah!
E ba mi yin Olowa logo!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Hemanwel(m): 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
@Ubong560...I admire ur courage n unrelenting efforts at makin ur O'level.
It's not how many times a man falls dat counts rather,it's how high he bounces dat makes d difrens.
Success iz now ur 2nd name.
@topic...I tank God 4 countin me among d livin till dis day.I also tank Him 4 wat He has started doin in my life.I say may His name alone b Glorified.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Obrian1: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
I ended my youth service this year but during this period i took up the INEC registeration exercise in which a colleague of mine and i were asked to go some villages near the river Niger. As part of this excercise, we were meant to travel over the river. We embarked on d journey but unfurtunately the local engine boat which on it has no iife jacket was faulty and stoped working and the current of the river began to direct the our boat at the wrong direction but God sent a boat, transporting some people to help us out of the faulty boat but as i wanted to step into the other boat, the boats got seperated away on the river but God rescued me from falling into the River Niger. When we got into the second boat, rain started and the wind blowing on the river began to control the boat because it has overpowered the engine. To God be the glory,the wind directed the boat towards the bank of the river where it was held. I thank God because he did not allow it to capsize. Secondly, one of my friends and i were on a motorcycle whose brake has failed and we had to get to a T-junction and turn. The Lord delivered my friend and i from the accident even though the bykeman was a little injured. Thirdly, during this my service year, there was a Boko-haram strike in the town where i served, who came to brake the prison very close to where recided but the Lord delivered me and all my colleagues from the terrible attack. Finally, i want to testify to the goodness of the Lord for making me healthy and preventing me from going to the hospital for healing in the last 3 to 4 years. He has also being protecting me from evils in all my journeys and has granted me one of my long time requests. I want to say thank you Lord for your goodness because it seems it's me alone you show this special mercy to.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by kaze4blues(m): 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
I really thnk god for evrytn he has done for me and ma entire family. Above all, I thnk god for makin me a muslim by faith. May allah not make me deviate frm d path of islam. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by sunnshyn(f): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
I thank God for everything he's done so far...from July 4th 2011 to this very day! He alone knws and understnds. He's still perfecting it! I'm grateful and thankful for now and the future!!

Thank God for Jesus!!
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by BUSHMAN1: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
my first son was born 10 days ago.. aleluyah!!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Sharingan: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
Wel 2dei z ma bufdei wot mor can i say

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Sharingan: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
Wel 2dei z ma buffdei wot mor can i say
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by OmoAlata(f): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank God for all the testimonies on here. They will be permanent in Jesus name Amen.

If I begin to tell mine, there'll be cries of "fiction. Nollywood" and as I don't want to belittle them, I'll keep schtum for now wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Crown128(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
God has been so wonderful to me in all areas of life, all i can say is that I'm a living testimony. May His name be praised forever.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank God for my life .

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2012
I jst want to appreciate God for d breakthroughs I've experienced so far in my career. Praise God. smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by recruitersltd: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
I am indeed a living testimony to the goodness and mercies Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ God almighty. I have so many testimonies but let M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ put it as follows:
1. Thank God for delivering from death as I was involved in a motor accident Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ which I was the driver and my three sisters were in the car with M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥. The car was a write off.
2. Thank God for the provision Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ another job one month after I was asked to resign my appointment.
3. The Lord God healed M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ sickle cell disease after 31 yrs Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ pains and agony.
Is the Lord not too much. Somebody shout hallelujah!

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Goldenskin: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank Ɣ☺u lord for promotion. A couple of weeks ago I received a query from the HR telling me 2 give reasons why I shouldn't be dismissed. I was scared and disturbed cos I loved my job and was guilty of the accusation. Furthermore the job is with a multinational firm with an organised HR leaving no room for begging or soliciting. I responded and prayed to God to help me. This month is d season of promotion and instead of a letter of dismissal I got one of promotion just like my colleagues. Thank Ɣ☺u lord for pushing shame and disgrace far away from me.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by fankasibe: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
O'brian:
I ended my youth service this year but during this period i took up the INEC registeration exercise in which a colleague of mine and i were asked to go some villages near the river Niger. As part of this excercise, we were meant to travel over the river. We embarked on d journey but unfurtunately the local engine boat which on it has no iife jacket was faulty and stoped working and the current of the river began to direct the our boat at the wrong direction but God sent a boat, transporting some people to help us out of the faulty boat but as i wanted to step into the other boat, the boats got seperated away on the river but God rescued me from falling into the River Niger. When we got into the second boat, rain started and the wind blowing on the river began to control the boat because it has overpowered the engine. To God be the glory,the wind directed the boat towards the bank of the river where it was held. I thank God because he did not allow it to capsize. Secondly, one of my friends and i were on a motorcycle whose brake has failed and we had to get to a T-junction and turn. The Lord delivered my friend and i from the accident even though the bykeman was a little injured. Thirdly, during this my service year, there was a Boko-haram strike in the town where i served, who came to brake the prison very close to where recided but the Lord delivered me and all my colleagues from the terrible attack. Finally, i want to testify to the goodness of the Lord for making me healthy and preventing me from going to the hospital for healing in the last 3 to 4 years. He has also being protecting me from evils in all my journeys and has granted me one of my long time requests. I want to say thank you Lord for your goodness because it seems it's me alone you show this special mercy to.
change ur surname to DIE HARD or Folorúnshø or Makú
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by LadyWinona: 5:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
I see all these testimonies and I'm jealous. I'm jealous cos since I got married to my husband, it's been one heartache or the other, violence, deceit etc. Currently, we are separated and he has refused that I see my kids. Some part of me wants to give up hope, but a huge part of me is still believing for a change. I'm in between these 2 phases now but above all, I'm thankful for my life, my job, my family and friends that support me and above all God, whom I know is very much aware of my situation but has allowed it to be cos of reasons that I'm convinced are for my benefit. Thank you God and I'm sorry if ever I doubted u.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
Just like the Op,i was involved in an accident last saturday. My car jammed a truck that came out of nowhere.to the glory of God,i was nt hurt.just the car bonnet and bumper was wrecked.THANK U JESUS

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by OmoAlata(f): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lady Winona. You need to keep on praying to release your marriage from bondage. God will help you in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Joyland(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lady Winona: I see all these testimonies and I'm jealous. I'm jealous cos since I got married to my husband, it's been one heartache or the other, violence, deceit etc. Currently, we are separated and he has refused that I see my kids. Some part of me wants to give up hope, but a huge part of me is still believing for a change. I'm in between these 2 phases now but above all, I'm thankful for my life, my job, my family and friends that support me and above all God, whom I know is very much aware of my situation but has allowed it to be cos of reasons that I'm convinced are for my benefit. Thank you God and I'm sorry if ever I doubted u.

Galatians 5:22-23

King James Version (KJV)

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by sunnshyn(f): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2012
recruitersltd: I am indeed a living testimony to the goodness and mercies Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ God almighty. I have so many testimonies but let M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ put it as follows:
1. Thank God for delivering from death as I was involved in a motor accident Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ which I was the driver and my three sisters were in the car with M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥. The car was a write off.
2. Thank God for the provision Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ another job one month after I was asked to resign my appointment.
3. The Lord God healed M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ sickle cell disease after 31 yrs Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ pains and agony.
Is the Lord not too much. Somebody shout hallelujah!

Halleluia bro!
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by geeez: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Our house was robbed 4 times growing up and one of the times, I was on the only in the house as my family had travelled. The next morning, the cops made us realize that over 16 rounds of live ammunition was expended in the attacks and thank God I'm alive today.

Also growing up, there was a day I walked right under our overhead tank and it came crashing just two steps after.

Still growing up, there was a day I was coming from school and seated on he front seat with my mum's driver (back in the days when seat belts weren't compulsory) and as the car ade a U-turn, the door opened and I was falling out of the car on a busy expressway. I still don't know what kept me in the car that day.

I was also involved in a ghastly accident and I came out the only survivor with no injuries. Not even a scratch.

I also thank God that He gave me the job of my dreams and has been with me all the way, making new things happen in my life and giving me more than I have ever hoped for. A beautiful home and kids, a house, cars and every great thing of life.

I also believe tha every challenge anyone of us is going through here wil be a thing of the past soon and very soon in Jesus name. Amen

E ba mi yin Oluwa logo.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by sunnshyn(f): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
Lady Winona: I see all these testimonies and I'm jealous. I'm jealous cos since I got married to my husband, it's been one heartache or the other, violence, deceit etc. Currently, we are separated and he has refused that I see my kids. Some part of me wants to give up hope, but a huge part of me is still believing for a change. I'm in between these 2 phases now but above all, I'm thankful for my life, my job, my family and friends that support me and above all God, whom I know is very much aware of my situation but has allowed it to be cos of reasons that I'm convinced are for my benefit. Thank you God and I'm sorry if ever I doubted u.

I speak Joel 2.25-27 into your life...

When you see testimonies like this, it should be a re-confirmation that God still exist!!

Keep faith alive, keep holding on...

You'll come back here very soon to give your own testimony!!

I know I will be here to celebrate and rejoice with you!

Bless you sis,

Big Hugs!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia / Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry / The Rapture: Before Or After The Great Tribulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.