Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Share Your Testimonies Here - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies Here (10872 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Ayorh4you(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2012
If i were to list ma testimonies, i guess it would tk me days. But I just wanna say tank You God 4 d successfuly completing ma NYSC program last thursday........Baba God ese oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by cejo(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2012
I want to testify to the glory of God almighty who granted my luvly wife a save delivery of our luvly baby girl in dis independent month without complications,to God be all the glory.Secondly i want to appreciate God again for job security because i was off job btw march-June 2012 and he gave me job again.To dis great God be praised now and forever.IJN,AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Kposkila: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2012
I want to appreciate GOD 4 sparing my lyf nd saving me 4rm blindnes, i was giving a little girl pepsi nd it fell, hit d tiled floor nd part of d broken bottle cut my eyelid, praise GOD it didnt enter my eyez...

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Lawconfessor(f): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2012
Thank U all my dear friends & Nlanders who read my testimony n especially doz dt like it.......LOVE Y'ALL

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY CONTINUE TO ENCOUNTER US ALL POSITIVELY IN JESUS NAME.....all shout Amen

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by AmenJoan(f): 8:42am On Oct 22, 2012
I want to thank God for d most amazing husband in the world. He wasn't always so but God has made it possible and am so grateful.
Am thanking God for my sister who has delivered a bouncing baby boy after 4years of waiting.
I thank God for blessing my family & the wonderful jobs he provided for most of us this year. He's indeed worthy of praise.
I thank God for healing, provision, safety frm robbers & accident. He indeed makes all things beautiful in his time...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by fiercehillz(m): 8:55am On Oct 22, 2012
My testimonies are numerous...in summary "GOD has been faithful"

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2012
Listing Testimonies are just gona take a whole lot of time but One really surprised me(Oct 09).

In my Secondary school, we pay our skul fees in d bank(bank draft) and bring it to skul on d first day of resumption. When i resumed on Sunday(resumption day), our housemaster had gone to represent our school at an event and since nobody wanted to take it on his behalf, all of us in blue house were told to keep it until he arrives.

Mr Kolapo arrived late that sunday and didnt bother to ask so we all kept the bank draft in our lockers. He didnt ask until the next saturday morning when he told us to bring d bank drafts and assemble in front of d hostel while d rest go for food. I searched and searched but i couldnt find it. I was sweating profusely because being sent back home is d end product and that would cause boos by my skul mates and reprimands by my parents. Dejected, i went back to my housemaster to tell him but as soon as i got there, he got a message that d principal needed him, he dismissed us immediately and told us to meet at d hostel after afternoon prep.

I walked back slowly to d hostel bt couldnt tell any of my 32 roommates what had hapnd. I continued searching but didnt find it before i finally stumbled on a book,"ThE USES OF SURATUL YA'SIN". I wasnt myself througout d day until d 2hr prep class when i proceeded to use d book as a recovery item. I had problems since i couldnt read arabic but proceeded with d english translations with FAITH(my God understands all languages). I continued reading disregarding d book which told me to read it twice until Prep class ended. The bell rang, ala prep was Over. My classmate,Tunde called me and together we walked slowly towards d hostel. "Senior, ,Senior, Senior" was all i heard and i turned back to see a Junior school girl. I stopped and she came to me,gave me a book and told me one senior told her to give it to me. I turned to the book which turned out to be a book i had lost about 3mnths ago. I opened the book and neatly inside was a Bankdraft, my own personal bankdraft. I couldnt believe my eyes and looked back for the girl but she was gone. I went to submit d bankdraft and searched for the girl but didnt find her till i passed out of d skul.

Indeed God had come down himself and delivered the bank draft right into my hands. Just like my mom says,"everytin works with faith"

ALLAU AKBAR(God is great)

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by ubong560(m): 10:08am On Oct 22, 2012
[quote author=Gent]My testimonies are many, would mention few.
There was a day i, absent-mindedly, walked across an express road. I only came to my senses after crossing the express road, no vehicle was passing at that time.
Second testimony is on the day I travelled in my little car, in the car were my inlaw, who sat in the front,at the back were my 2yr old son,3 months old daughter, my wife and two of my sisters` inlaw. One of my sister inlaw was at the time pregnant.
On high speed, one of the tyres entered a pot hole and burst, car swelved off the road and summersaulted once and car badly damaged.Only four out of the seven of us got some minor injuries.[tank God 4 u dear]

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by oferefe(f): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
I bless the name of the Lord, for he is worthy of my praise . For all he has done for me.This very year I Achieved alot, not by my power or might but by His unmerited favour and mercies.Praiseeeeeeeeeeee the Lorddddddddddd!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by melomelo: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
What can I say unto Thy Lord, All I have to say is to thank you Lord. Thank you,thank you Lord(3ce)
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by teddyblueu: 12:44pm On Oct 22, 2012
I just want to tank God 4 his faithfulness,he's a God dt neva change. He's eva faithful

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Shine1177: 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
All i have to say is thank you Lord.
The Lord is good to me, i went for a job but the people there told me am a threat to them so i was technically deny but as God will have my rough road was made smooth and straight I got another better job within 30 minute i submitted my CV online. Baba God you 3 much.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by mflexy8(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2012
Mine just happened this morning. As I went thru the posts on this thread, I made a silent prayer n tapped into your blessings. Some hours later, the money I've been expecting since almost 4 months just came to me, cash. God is indeed faithful. Keep worshipping in truth my people.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by jovi: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
My family moves a lot..(job reasons), God has kept us from hurting our feet on the stone..He is always with us..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
mflexy8: Mine just happened this morning. As I went thru the posts on this thread, I made a silent prayer n tapped into your blessings. Some hours later, the money I've been expecting since almost 4 months just came to me, cash. God is indeed faithful. Keep worshipping in truth my people.

God is indeed good.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by obimind(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2012
O'brian:
I ended my youth service this year but during this period i took up the INEC registeration exercise in which a colleague of mine and i were asked to go some villages near the river Niger. As part of this excercise, we were meant to travel over the river. We embarked on d journey but unfurtunately the local engine boat which on it has no iife jacket was faulty and stoped working and the current of the river began to direct the our boat at the wrong direction but God sent a boat, transporting some people to help us out of the faulty boat but as i wanted to step into the other boat, the boats got seperated away on the river but God rescued me from falling into the River Niger. When we got into the second boat, rain started and the wind blowing on the river began to control the boat because it has overpowered the engine. To God be the glory,the wind directed the boat towards the bank of the river where it was held. I thank God because he did not allow it to capsize. Secondly, one of my friends and i were on a motorcycle whose brake has failed and we had to get to a T-junction and turn. The Lord delivered my friend and i from the accident even though the bykeman was a little injured. Thirdly, during this my service year, there was a Boko-haram strike in the town where i served, who came to brake the prison very close to where recided but the Lord delivered me and all my colleagues from the terrible attack. Finally, i want to testify to the goodness of the Lord for making me healthy and preventing me from going to the hospital for healing in the last 3 to 4 years. He has also being protecting me from evils in all my journeys and has granted me one of my long time requests. I want to say thank you Lord for your goodness because it seems it's me alone you show this special mercy to.
I celebrate with u. I must confess ur testimony will be nice when used as a nollywood script. I'm very sure it will sell. Lol!
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by obimind(m): 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
Harbioollah: Listing Testimonies are just gona take a whole lot of time but One really surprised me(Oct 09).

In my Secondary school, we pay our skul fees in d bank(bank draft) and bring it to skul on d first day of resumption. When i resumed on Sunday(resumption day), our housemaster had gone to represent our school at an event and since nobody wanted to take it on his behalf, all of us in blue house were told to keep it until he arrives.

Mr Kolapo arrived late that sunday and didnt bother to ask so we all kept the bank draft in our lockers. He didnt ask until the next saturday morning when he told us to bring d bank drafts and assemble in front of d hostel while d rest go for food. I searched and searched but i couldnt find it. I was sweating profusely because being sent back home is d end product and that would cause boos by my skul mates and reprimands by my parents. Dejected, i went back to my housemaster to tell him but as soon as i got there, he got a message that d principal needed him, he dismissed us immediately and told us to meet at d hostel after afternoon prep.

I walked back slowly to d hostel bt couldnt tell any of my 32 roommates what had hapnd. I continued searching but didnt find it before i finally stumbled on a book,"ThE USES OF SURATUL YA'SIN". I wasnt myself througout d day until d 2hr prep class when i proceeded to use d book as a recovery item. I had problems since i couldnt read arabic but proceeded with d english translations with FAITH(my God understands all languages). I continued reading disregarding d book which told me to read it twice until Prep class ended. The bell rang, ala prep was Over. My classmate,Tunde called me and together we walked slowly towards d hostel. "Senior, ,Senior, Senior" was all i heard and i turned back to see a Junior school girl. I stopped and she came to me,gave me a book and told me one senior told her to give it to me. I turned to the book which turned out to be a book i had lost about 3mnths ago. I opened the book and neatly inside was a Bankdraft, my own personal bankdraft. I couldnt believe my eyes and looked back for the girl but she was gone. I went to submit d bankdraft and searched for the girl but didnt find her till i passed out of d skul.

Indeed God had come down himself and delivered the bank draft right into my hands. Just like my mom says,"everytin works with faith"

ALLAU AKBAR(God is great)
Here comes another nollywood movie. I'm happy for u bro.
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by obimind(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2012
Etumgbe: Before my china phone battery doesn't last but now it can last. Even I can use it to play game
I'd advice u go for nokia 3310. I'm very sure it will serve u better.
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by obimind(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
Sogo10: I want to thank God for helping me find mah key dis afternoon.i needed d key urgently and he helped me searched 4 d key urgently.it was very quick.it was a miracle.and dat is d second time God will b answering me like that.it is faster than google.
Our God does not operate with a 3g network. His bandwidth is limitless. I luv ur testimony.
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2012
obimind:
Here comes another nollywood movie. I'm happy for u bro.

Stop trolling and seeking cheap attention.

Ok, I have given you attention, run along now.
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Bombuzby(m): 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2012
rill: Everyone alive is a living testimony. But there are those very special things the Lord has done in our lives, be it job employment, admission to the university, fruit of the womb, deliverance from attacks and so many others. Let's drop them all here to show the world how faithful our God is. Here are my two testimonies....
Got involved in a terrible auto accident last week tuesday. Was travelling alongside with some other of my student colleaugeus to Ibadan. Our bus collided with a mercedes benz coming from the other lane after we tried to avoid a head on head collision from another car which started the whole drama. All eleven of us seated in d bus were thrown out through the bus window right on the road, u can imagine how great the force of the collision. I thank God no car was coming from our behind which would have turned out to b a deadly disaster. No live was lost from both our bus and d mercedes benz, though we sustained injuries and cuts on d body but truly, we overcame...Glory be to God!!!
My second testimony is about my dad. He was asked to resign from his previous job because he refused to be part of a shady deal. Since then my mum has been the only one supporting the whole family. But I thank God now, that even at his "age" he was still able to secure a new and way better job. Once again...glory be to God!!!
Now over to u.....
Am alive 2day.dats d gr8ext...and 4 guarding,pr0tecting nd pr0viding 4 us...THANK U L0RD!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Graphical(f): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2012
This thread is a timely and good one for me. Going through it makes me realise we indeed serve a living God and it has changed my moody feelings. Just yesterday afternoon before reading this thread, I was weighed down. I felt God was not doing enough. My younger sister said I should thank God for the gift of life and I was like... It is God's responsibility to keep me alife. Reading through this thread makes me realized there are lots and lots of reasons to praise God. Father, I thank u for helping me see and read this thread. I thank you for the poster and above all Thank you Lord for making count my blessings and to indeed see what you have done for me. And to u that mountain in my life, I caste you down in Jesus Name. I shall testify soon BHG

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2012

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by kcpumping(m): 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
I can't just read through all this wonderful testimonies without sharing mine jOoº°˚r ...during my service year 2011 i prayed aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ asked G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ not to allow me xperience unemployment after service aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ To him be all d glory, honour aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ adoration i got a job just immediately i finished service aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ since bin confirmed aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ greater things awaits. .i W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ live for G̶̲̥̅ơ̴̴̴͡d̶̲̥̅ till my journey on this earth ends....kelenu chineke nihi na odi nma.........

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by gspicy4real(f): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2012
I bless the name of the Lord for his abundant mercy and grace over me and my family,this year has been tough but he keeps fighting our battles.Praise the Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by toygod2: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2012
My is definately on the way. As soon as it arrives,i will come and share it with you all. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by ayeakamara(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2012
I'm happy for the peepz who share there testimonies. I pray you gives more and more testimonies.

I thank allah for the gift of life, i thank allah for what is has been doing for me, I'm now richer than before, i now help people financially, I'm really so grateful to God. Dear Allah please solve my health issue for me soon, lemme give a wonderful testimony this year and also don't let me fall, i want to raise and raise, i want to be richer than this. Don't let generational curse conquer me. Let me be a conqueror. Insha allah i will always be happy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by kinguwem: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
I lost my dad some months ago. It wasn't easy initially. He had a befitting burial on 28TH July, 2012.
Immediately after the funeral, I was able to secure a plot of land with an uncompleted flat in a layout in Jalingo.
A month ago I was invited for a job interview at JUTH.
I'm optimistic better things will happen before the end of the year.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Ariyke: 12:57am On Oct 27, 2012
if i start stating down all He has done for me am sure i wont finished till next year so i wanna say Thank U God.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by aruzuoke(m): 7:11am On Oct 27, 2012
I thank God for all he has done for me and my family both extended and nuclear. I thank him for the gift of life, good health and peace. I thank him for the gift of children to my aunties and my sisters successful wedding. I thank him for securing a business for me and a job for my younger one. I thank him for the numerous journey mercies he has granted me. Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia / The Rapture: Before Or After The Great Tribulation? / Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.