Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Share Your Testimonies Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies Here (10873 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by zill(f): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thanking God for my wonderful and loving family, his provision and journey mercies. He has just been faithful.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Ranoscky(m): 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
If not for the Love and Kindness that He has towards me, i wouldn't have been here, nairalanding today.

Baba God, YOu you to much!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Whiteguru: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2012
Goood post op i thnak for my life, i gad a two good jobs and i am trying to choose which to do and i also thank God that i am alive til today!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Gent: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
My testimonies are many, would mention few.
There was a day i, absent-mindedly, walked across an express road. I only came to my senses after crossing the express road, no vehicle was passing at that time.
Second testimony is on the day I travelled in my little car, in the car were my inlaw, who sat in the front,at the back were my 2yr old son,3 months old daughter, my wife and two of my sisters` inlaw. One of my sister inlaw was at the time pregnant.
On high speed, one of the tyres entered a pot hole and burst, car swelved off the road and summersaulted once and car badly damaged.Only four out of the seven of us got some minor injuries.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by steffans(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thanking God 4 his Grace,Mercies and Love.....
Am Thanking God 4 d Job am gona get b4 dis year runs out.....
Amen!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by shewanna: 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
Testimony time, blessing time! I love testimonies!
I thank God for this gift of life that money cannot buy and N̶̲̥̅Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡ man can give. Also, I thank God for I have hopes in what I am still believing God for and I use those that have gotten a better job as a point of contact to my life. God will do mine soonest and I shall come back to testify!
Somebody shout halleluyah!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by VEE2010(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
In the midst of my several troubles, He cares! I can't stop thanking Him. This topic is so matured, we only have very few digression. Big ups to the OP.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
This thread is for me.

I thank God for neutralizing what would have been a life threatening accident today to a mere shattered windshield. I was on the expressway this morning and all of a sudden the door on a bus approaching me in oppsite direction flew into the air. The door was heading for my windshield but something stopped it rather, all the glass on the door rushed straight towards my windscreen. I felt i was being attacked with a thousand bullets heading towards me. I thank God no single piece of glass touched my body, even though my side glasses werent wound up. I only had a cracked windshield.

The way God saves me from accidents makes me know am really ''THE APPLE OF GOD'S EYE''.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by ubong560(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Hemanwel: @Ubong560...I admire ur courage n unrelenting efforts at makin ur O'level.
It's not how many times a man falls dat counts rather,it's how high he bounces dat makes d difrens.
Success iz now ur 2nd name.
@topic...I tank God 4 countin me among d livin till dis day.I also tank Him 4 wat He has started doin in my life.I say may His name alone b Glorified.
@HEMANWEL, tanx so much.
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by DonTim1: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2012
I tank God for my past,and the hope of tins to come. I key into dis thread,d power of God that has worked n caused everyone here to testify wld work in my life n every other person sharing this faith to com back in less than 2weeks to. Testify. Thank u Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Sagewood: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank God for bringing the future in an amazing way. Thank you, Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by maybel(m): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
I dont know where to start and which testimony to share as i am full of testimonies. The most outstanding and one that i will forever thank God for is this,i looked for job for 8 solid years but couldn't find any. Somebody advised that i go through a deliverance session with a man of God. He said sometimes we need to be delivered of certain obstacles before our prayers are answered. I did this,praying unto God somebody would come with a Job opening. The Almighty, Rose of Sharon, Everlasting God provided this job in a miraculous way and it is marvelous in my eyes. Sometimes,in d comfort of my apartment, i just engage myself in soliloquy. The Lord silenced all my enemies and gave me reasons to rejoice. Hallelujah to the king of kings! Is there anything difficult for him to do? Absolutely nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by RIchibabe(f): 9:56pm On Oct 21, 2012
I want to special thank God for my Admission into the school of my choice, and a glorious future ahead of me....Also my family and my Friends he has being so faithful to us all...i say thank to you my KING

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by RIchibabe(f): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2012
Don Tim: I tank God for my past,and the hope of tins to come. I key into dis thread,d power of God that has worked n caused everyone here to testify wld work in my life n every other person sharing this faith to com back in less than 2weeks to. Testify. Thank u Jesus.
Amen Dear!
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by imagemate(f): 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2012
I want to thank God for his mercies upon my life. I remember last month on my way to work the
Tricycle I enter lost brake and in front us was a truck crossing the I don't know
How it happen the lord delivered us no life was lost, praise the lord his faithfulness is forever more

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by kemiola89(f): 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2012
Words are not enough to express how grateful i am to God! My being alive today is neither by my power nor by might but his grace, baba God all the way! May we always the cause to glorify His holy name......... I will be forever grateful to you ALLAH! Alihamdulilahi robili alamin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
I thank God for my family and friends, His loving kindness is immeasurable, I also thank Him for my present job and the Big Job that is coming my way, thanks be to God. Praise The Lord

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Tochiilo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Our lord is Good all the time thank God for the gift of life in my family.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Graphical(f): 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
I tap and key into all the testimonies of breakthrough in jobs and careers. I pray by the power in the name of Jesus, I shall come back here very very soon to testify on this, to the glory of God. I want to thank God for the gift of life. For the past 8years, the Lord has bless me and my family members with divine health, He provide all our needs, despite the fact that we don't good jobs. He made a way when it seems there is no way. At times, when I look at it all, I know I won't, infact, my family won't have gotten this far without this wondrous God. Somebody should join me in shouting a thunderous Halleluyah..amen

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Teenaba(f): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2012
God has done it for me. My mouth is full of praise. All three things I asked for, He answered, all at the same time. He is most merciful. Indeed the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow with it. Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by mrczar(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
360command:

You mean you wrote WAEC 6x? that is like 6 years of reality living. what have u been doing ? or u b olodo ni?
U be mumu oh, share testimoni u dey hey dey yab person. Zombie!
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by God2man(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
I rejoice with my fellow brethren on this thread sharing testimonies of the great thing the Lord has done.

I am thanking God for his goodness over every member of my family.

My God, I stand in awe of you.

Thank you Jesus for everything.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by God2man(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
I rejoice with my fellow brethren on this thread sharing testimonies of the great things the Lord has done.

I am thanking God for his goodness over every member of my family.

My God, I stand in awe of you.

Thank you Jesus for everything.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by asagal(f): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
thank u Jesus 4 d gift of life, 4 blessn me n my family. i got an appointmnt rcntly bt ws turnd down 4 an unsubstansial reason wit my employmnt letter alrdy in my hands embarassed cry. it ws painful bt i stil tnk u 4 ur ways r nt ours. am trustn u 4 a beta 1 dt wil remain permanent n fulfillin vry soon IJN, AMEN. smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by sleeky8(m): 11:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
God's love in my life has been totally encompassing from success in my university days to journey mercies whenever i travel to never allowing me fall sick.
The one i love best was how God averted death during my service year in Kano. I witnessed the april election violence and the January 20th bombing but am still alive today PRAISE GOD

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by dabigwalls: 1:05am On Oct 22, 2012
I obeyed God, left my jo to start supplies of Mattresses and Pillows on a large scale. First two weeks, I make what would have been my annual income. Now it is not about the income, it is about God's faithfulness at keeping to his promise of "remaining faithful' even if we're not. He showed me favour that has left me grateful to him for my life. The way God treasures me, is my testimony.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by JagaJaga1: 1:35am On Oct 22, 2012
I want to thank God for granting me good health and still keeping me alive to reap more benefits from him. I aspired to leave this country immediately after my NYSC and he did it for me. Now, I am studying in a tuition-free institution and it only gets better from here onwards. When I look back on my life, I praise God for giving me times of trials and tribulations because they really drew me closer to him and made me appreciate who he is. I just want to advice anybody hoping on God for anything, to use this opportunity to draw closer to God and promise him that you will never forget him after granting you your request (a lot of people are fond of this)

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by GMacbeth: 2:38am On Oct 22, 2012
I was lost but now am found blind but now i see the light of the word of God.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Ukamakam: 3:27am On Oct 22, 2012
Thank you lord for all these testimonies.You will give everyone that has testified to your goodness more reasons to praise and believe in you.Thank you lord for my own life. it is good to know that you are there when I call you.you have never failed.I thank you for answered prayers and for the prayers your answer was no,I thank you because you know the best for me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by GboyegaD(m): 4:18am On Oct 22, 2012
Tundeiab: I want to thank Jehovah for my life. I got married in the year 2009, since then I and my wife have been believing God for fruit of the womb. December last year, God surprised us, she got pregnant and gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on the 14th of last month. Praise the LORD!!!

Because he shares my birthday date with me, I pray excellence for him in all his undertakings and may he attain greatness in life.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by ajailer(m): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2012
I want to thank God for divine health over me and my family members...Lord i thank u for my relationship,for who u have brought across my path...lord i am thanking you for your mercies and love over a new week....Lord i want to thank you cos though i am going thru a serious challenge @ my working place bt u have given me d grace to remain faithful to you and i know that u have gone ahead of me to make straight all my crooked places cos you told me so....what an AWESOME God we serve

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Dozzy3(m): 6:54am On Oct 22, 2012
Where do I start from?
Baba God I thank and glorify your holy name.
You make me feel too special in your presence.
Almost every thing my wife and I have asked from you in our 10 points prayer request this year has come to past.... It is just October and we are 9/10, I trust and belive in you to make it 10/10 before the year runs out in Jesus mighty name amen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia / Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry / The Rapture: Before Or After The Great Tribulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.