Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Share Your Testimonies Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies Here (10876 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by ashaju33: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2012

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by sunnshyn(f): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
geeez: Our house was robbed 4 times growing up and one of the times, I was on the only in the house as my family had travelled. The next morning, the cops made us realize that over 16 rounds of live ammunition was expended in the attacks and thank God I'm alive today.

Also growing up, there was a day I walked right under our overhead tank and it came crashing just two steps after.

Still growing up, there was a day I was coming from school and seated on he front seat with my mum's driver (back in the days when seat belts weren't compulsory) and as the car ade a U-turn, the door opened and I was falling out of the car on a busy expressway. I still don't know what kept me in the car that day.

I was also involved in a ghastly accident and I came out the only survivor with no injuries. Not even a scratch.

I also thank God that He gave me the job of my dreams and has been with me all the way, making new things happen in my life and giving me more than I have ever hoped for. A beautiful home and kids, a house, cars and every great thing of life.

I also believe tha every challenge anyone of us is going through here wil be a thing of the past soon and very soon in Jesus name. Amen

E ba mi yin Oluwa logo.

Ogo!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by codeline(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by mcstan18(m): 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
I thank God for the wonderful job granted me last month after concluding my NYSC in June 2011, writing over 10 job aptitude tests and 7 interviews. above all, I really thank God for the gift of life and for my salvation

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by sweetaquifer(f): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
sad
yuzedo: One babe was giving me tough time for over two weeks but after doing what the baba told me to do, I nyash d girl in backyard.. Praise God! angry
.....dat sounds more like a tragedy....ask 4 forgiveness pls
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by idowuswap: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
God keeps me alive.even in face of death

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Etumgbe(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
Before my china phone battery doesn't last but now it can last. Even I can use it to play game
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by sweetaquifer(f): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2012
Reading through your testimonies, i cant help but wonder how unconditional the love of God is, not withstanding our sins....
I will like to thank God for my life, my ever florishing career, my family and lastly my personality... He has jus bin too faithful, that even if a die now,(even in my young age) i would be gratful for his 1st class love and care over me.....thank you lord8-):D8-)

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Sogo10: 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
I want to thank God for helping me find mah key dis afternoon.i needed d key urgently and he helped me searched 4 d key urgently.it was very quick.it was a miracle.and dat is d second time God will b answering me like that.it is faster than google.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by crackhouse(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
Law-confessor:
Gud thread.

I beg mak una follow me fank GOD 4 wetin He do for me ooooo.

On friday i woke up wif fear, I said my HOLY ROSARY, asking God to disappoint any form of ugly event in my life n family. So my dear ppl...arnd 2pm i wz washing outside n singing as usual, at a point it started jingling in my mind to change position. Nt up to 3mins i changed did dat, a mighty block fell from beside d chimney to dt point i wz b4. Ppl dt wer AMAZED. And to state it all yesdy being saturday wz my birthday......once more i say THANK U JESUS for Ur Love.
hmm, that a big miracle my dear.
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by ABAKA72(m): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2012
rill: Everyone alive is a living testimony. But there are those very special things the Lord has done in our lives, be it job employment, admission to the university, fruit of the womb, deliverance from attacks and so many others. Let's drop them all here to show the world how faithful our God is. Here are my two testimonies....
Got involved in a terrible auto accident last week tuesday. Was travelling alongside with some other of my student colleaugeus to Ibadan. Our bus collided with a mercedes benz coming from the other lane after we tried to avoid a head on head collision from another car which started the whole drama. All eleven of us seated in d bus were thrown out through the bus window right on the road, u can imagine how great the force of the collision. I thank God no car was coming from our behind which would have turned out to b a deadly disaster. No live was lost from both our bus and d mercedes benz, though we sustained injuries and cuts on d body but truly, we overcame...Glory be to God!!!
My second testimony is about my dad. He was asked to resign from his previous job because he refused to be part of a shady deal. Since then my mum has been the only one supporting the whole family. But I thank God now, that even at his "age" he was still able to secure a new and way better job. Once again...glory be to God!!!
Now over to u.....
Am happy for you my brother, I thank God for your life and Am happy you didn't ascribe the miracle to any pastor, but to God. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by etonslogistics: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
1: granting my Pastor d vision of ''an accident that was suppose to befall my Dad'', knw sm pple wud doubt d truth in d vision, well my dad worships in a catnolic church and he is in P.H, n me Lagos Rhema, also i am d only person he told about d trip his destination and d day hw would b travellin, '' d same way he told me, was d way d pastor said it, as if he was dir, only dis tym he added d fatal accident that would av caused him his life, but was overturned by prayers, n he still very alive.

Finally a frnds wife was faced with an option of C.S durin child birth, d doctor came and told d husband to to get d money ready, but i knelt down, prayed to God reminding him, of his promises accordin to d bible, also dat ''he makes us weak, so that he can show his strength in us''....
And by faith My Fther in heaven answered,,, she went into labour even while d doctor was still outside, d husband was in shock ,, when i told him,, ''i can hir ur baby crying'' go inside he was doubtin,,, until d doctor came and told him congrats,, . Then he was over blown by joy.. N parise to God.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by BasseyJ(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
I thank God for my life and that of my loved ones. He is faithfull

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by bigblxd(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
e.code:
The Lord has done tremedously things in my life. I thank God for ushering and ordering my steps into such a ministry as Christ Embassy, where spiritual things are taught and learnt. I thank God for blessing me with a job even before my service ended. Only Him could have done it.

One thing is certain; if you stick to the Word, you will come out victorious.

You can say that Again! Keep saying IT!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
God I Thank U 4 My Life Thus Far, many testimonies in my life, but i remembered this Vividly, I Slipped (it was a raining season then ) Into a well @ my Grandma's house @ d age of 7years as i was sinking down & down I Actually & Vividly saw a Very SHINY CROSS @ d Top Of the well, in a CROSS (+) Shape, I never knew what propel me to d top, obviously i couldn't swim (can u even swim in a well?) but i was being propelled up till i was able to hold on to d CROSS and climbed out with it, when my Cousin (a year older than me) that we went to fetch water that was already running helter sketer when he saw that happened, asked me how i came out, i told him i saw a CROSS @ d very top of the well, and as i was about touching and bringing it out, alas, it was gone!! There was nothin @ d top of d well again, just water and water to d base that i dont know how many feet DEEP it was.. . Many more testimonies that i cant just type it all. God I thank You for my life thus far. Glory be to your Holy Name. Thats why i laugh when i hear some people saying there is no God. I believe He lives and exist (thats even unarguably anyway) @ least to me!! THANKS LORD, I'LL WORSHIP AND PRAISE YOU TILL THE END OF MY LIFE.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by iykeboyy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
God is a faithful God he has been so kind to me and my family,especially the fact that am alive 2day safe and sound is a big testimony inshort his goodness upon my live is numerious, i also thank God 4 the umerited scores he gave me in jamb and post ume dis yr am aslo believing him who has started the Wonderful work for it perfectiön.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by icon2: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
For all the testimonies I say thank you BABA GOD...!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by tinuolababy(f): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2012
I got A̶̲̥̅ new job. Halleluyah!!!.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by serenegroup(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2012
i want to thank God for His works in my life. Recently i applied for a contract that was really bigger than me i submitted quotation and prayed to God believing that he will grant me the contract cos my company has been out of contract for a while now and lotd of other company including foreigners also applied alongside me. To cut the long story short i was given the contract and the job so far has been successful. Glory be to God

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by 1forall: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2012
I want to testify to God's goodness and magnanimity in my life.

I made 3 specific requests of Him early this month and I received a clear answer to one of my requests a week later, I believe answers to the other two are imminent.

Twice he has saved me from auto-accidents one of which led to manslaughter, and he went on to save me from the punishment of the law by declaring it a 'no prosecution' case. Only God could have done that and I give him the glory. The financial provision to overcome the massive challenges that came along with those mishaps also could only have been from God. Amazing!

Recently (last month) God saved me again from an accident waiting to happen as the animals that drive Lagos roads nearly did it again! (I must point out that the incidence of auto-accidents in Nigeria is alarming with lives needlessly wasted by our irresponsible leadership, directly or not).

I would also like to testify to His faithfulness in fulfilling His specific words about my life slowly but certainly, as I can see the manifestation of His prophecies and can only marvel at how God works.

Praise God!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by solomto(f): 7:13pm On Oct 21, 2012
I thank God for good health..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by babaowo: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2012
joyblinks: The Lord has turn my sorrow into joy in several ways which I cnt start listing. all I want to say hallowed be his name...

Lessons learnt..
Huble yourself before the Lord and he will surely lift u up.
he is mercyful God to me also, glory be to almigthy God.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
For about 5 months after relocating, I have been searching for a job. Just 3 weeks ago, I had 3 job offers.

When I got called on the phone by the foremost company, I was told that it was a part-time job but a day after the interview, the lady that interviewed me told me that she fought for me and made sure that the job was changed to a full-time job. Out of all the people interviewed, I was chosen. Also another company told me to submit my credentials after they did my background check. I will be going for orientation for that job next week, while I'm already working in the first. I even had to defer the 3rd job offer.

Ain't God good? wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by vanessara: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Glory to God, I used to work for an international company, the job required a lot of details and part of the incentive was the opportunity to network, lovely accommodation etc. I really loved the job and often help out my colleagues if it was needed. Later my immediate boss started frustrating me. Eventually I got to work one day and I realised that my appointment had been terminated, I was given 3 months to relinquish all company properties. I was surprised but not broken, after that I will dress up and go to church and go dance and thank go for a new job, my birthday came no birthday gift cos I had trusted that he will give me a new job as my birthday present.

Honestly, I started looking for house in Ikorodu instead of the island, no job was forthcoming and the ones I saw the pay wasn't really fantastic. I kept on trusting,till a senior friend called and told me that there was an opening in the another company and they needed somebody with technical experience, I quickly sent my CV on Sunday to him, I got a call on Monday to come for interview on tuesday, they asked to know what salary I will be starting up I gladly told them x5 of what I used to earn + house+car+driver etc, we negotiated to x3 with all the incentive. I resumed work the following Monday and moved from my previous apartment on Sunday.

Today, I am very thankful, I have bought land and my new job is flexible that I can consult for any company without any hindrance, I love my job,my team and I want to encourage anybody looking up to God. Its just a matter of time HE will surprise you

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by jambogini: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
Words cannot express my gratitude to Jehovah for all His blessing to me and my family... I was deported last year with nothing but Jah never disappointed me. I am now blessed and happy in the Lord. Thank you Jesus, all glory to Jehovah. With God all Things Are Possible. Trust in Jehovah

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
For anyone looking for a job, if you can key your faith into the testimonies here and believe God can do it for you, He would. You don't need any pastor or prophet to pray for you. Just key in your faith and believe.

It seems the power of God for job placements is flowing on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2012
kambah: Alhamdu lillah! After 3 years of searching for job and none. I had faith wt God and got married, 3 weeks after my first child was named i was call at Abuja for an employment at Federal parastatal. I love mx mum for her advise.
aboki de get testimony too...somebody shout hallelujah!
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by lwise(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
what can i say unto the Lord all I have to say is thank you Lord.I thank the Lord,last year,God gave me a better job,far better than the previous with loads of benefit.To Gods glory I am married to the best,most beautiful and humble woman in the world.
Baba God gracias.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by godwinonyema: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank God for the gift of life and his guidiance

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thanking God for all present and the goodies He has in store for us to the end of this year.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by phunmiejewels: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2012
I thank God for the gift of life, the ability 2 think, guardin me and my family, provison, love, Joy, peace nd Health. I thank U god....4 dis and so many others

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by phunmiejewels: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2012
I also thank Him for his Mercy, ma falls, ma failures nd d ability 2 rise again nd withstand all odds....am reli grateful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry / The Rapture: Before Or After The Great Tribulation? / Pastor Abraham Yakubu's Testimony Of Heaven And Hell In English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.