Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? (2550 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Don4life: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
Apart from being a habit that is dangerous to health, smoking can also be a turn-off when it comes to relationship. Someone writes on how ladies that smoke are not men’s preference in relationship.
Even ladies that do not smoke don’t like a lady that smokes. When a lady is a smoker in this part of the world, she is not viewed in a positive light. But when a man does the same, some might say that he has swag. So, here are what some men say about dating a lady that smokes.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-LIozUBxkR6E/UHH1T6GEJDI/AAAAAAAARYw/syEsDwr7IRk/s1600/lady+smoking.jpg[/img]
Ezekiel, an undergraduate says “I don’t smoke, and I don’t think that I can go out with a lady that smokes, because it can be embarassing when you take her out with friends and she is smoking while you are not. It put both her and you in a bad light. If I even date one that smokes, it can never be a serious affair.”

Jubril Umaar, an IT Personnel, added that “I don't think that's true. but I know this; one, they smell bad. The smoke is on their breath, in their hair, on their clothes, in their apartments. Two, it kind of indicates an addictive personality. Knowing what we know about smoking for about 50 years now, how stupid do you have to be to willfully smoke? And thirdly, they are going to age faster and die sooner. I wouldn't date a smoker. Not a chance. I don't care what she looks like.

Back to the question: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? ...Even if she is very beautiful?
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by kokoye(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
You said 'date'.

Nothing wrong with it.
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by k2039: 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=13pt]when I no lost my mind,if I can date her,then I can marry her(why date someone you wont/intend to marry,just doesnt make sense)
smokers are liable to die young,you want may I turn to widow
I can never date a smoker,besides bad company corrupt good manner
[/size]
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Don4life: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
k2039: [size=13pt]when I no lost my mind,
smokers are liable to die young,you want may I turn to widow
[/size]

lol...
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Chanchit: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
If she can smoke in public, then she might be snifffing cocaine in private, so its a No No.
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
This is not an issue.. I wouldn't even look at you twice if I see you with a stick..
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by pleep(m): 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
If your talking about weed, then no because i would get jelous. I don't smoke anymore sad
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by claremont(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Yes.
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Don4life: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
pleep: If your talking about weed, then no because i would get jelous. I don't smoke anymore sad
so if u stil smoke u wont have a problem wt dt?
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Don4life: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
claremont: Yes.
are u a smoker
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
pleep: If your talking about weed, then no because i would get jelous. I don't smoke anymore sad

read my mind smiley
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
It's no big deal. So long she doesn't smoke native weed
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by claremont(m): 2:20am On Oct 09, 2012
Don4life:
are u a smoker
Been smoking for 9 years and counting. . .until my lungs burn away.
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by free2ryhme: 2:42am On Oct 09, 2012
dat depends on what she is smoking grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Mynd44: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2012
I dont have a problem with smokers (its their lungs) but second hand smoke makes me nauseous so that's gonna ba a problem
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by cindyrella(f): 7:58am On Oct 09, 2012
Lol
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Shakes my head sideways. . . Wetin wan cause am?
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 09, 2012
i mean, it's just date not marry grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Mynd44: 9:05am On Oct 09, 2012
bennyraz: i mean, it's just date not marry grin
Not even date. I rarely visit my friends who smoke and I always tell them they can't smoke around me
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by CzarChris(m): 9:19am On Oct 09, 2012
Well, smoking is not an issue for me. Better a smoker than a lying, skimming, two-timing, golddigging biat.ch. If we're compactable, why not? And yes am practically a chimney, so won't mind dating a smoking hot babe once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
Not even date. I rarely visit my friends who smoke and I always tell them they can't smoke around me
i don't like cigar too but somehow somehow.. i just happen to find smokers around me .. though third hand smoke is bad i.e inhaling the smoke of the cigar puffed by another person is highly harmful to a non-smoker's health
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2012
acidosis™:
This is not an issue.. I wouldn't even look at you twice if I see you with a stick..
embarassed
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Mynd44: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2012
bennyraz: i don't like cigar too but somehow somehow.. i just happen to find smokers around me .. though third hand smoke is bad i.e inhaling the smoke of the cigar puffed by another person is highly harmful to a non-smoker's health
That's my problem too. It makes me pure and I get sick from it
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by AKMoney1(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Why not Especially if she smoke SK grin
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Don4life: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2012
bennyraz: i mean, it's just date not marry grin
i can date sha..bt definitely not marry at all
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by pendo89(f): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
it messes up her skin besides other dangers.
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Mynd44: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
Don4life:
i can date sha..bt definitely not marry at all
I can't even date her
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Don4life: 2:05pm On Oct 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
I can't even date her
Its not all dt bad..as far as she doesnt smoke in public..
pendo89: it messes up her skin besides other dangers.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Mynd44: 2:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
Public or private, the answer is no
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by wissezy: 2:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
Why not!
Re: Can You Date A Lady That Smokes? by Don4life: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2012
wissezy: Why not!
tel dem o! cool

(1) (Reply)

When She Slaps You Silly / How To Make A Man Happy Vs How To Make A Woman Happy (which Is More Difficult?) / Re: 10 Annoying Things Women Do During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.