Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

When She Slaps You Silly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Slaps You Silly (2546 Views)

Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Slaps You Silly by majour(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2013
my girlfriend landed me a hot slap dis afternoon, well she was all vexed cause she saw an ex with me when she came into the room, truthfully we were just chatting o, so when she came in, my ex left and i was trying to tell her that nothing really was happening, and before i could land my point she just highlighted my face, saying i was a cheat and all, funny part was my ex was sitting on d bed while i was on a stool.

i was like WTF, i really really wanted to send her a message in d exact tone bt i walked her out instead and told her to go settle her jealousy elsewhere.

Now am feeling bad cus she didnt go anywhere, she's outside on a bench crying, i feel so bad and sad bt hw come she doesnt truth me enough.

Guys if u where in my shoes and a girl did that to u what wud be ur reactions, pls pray tell
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by outrage: 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2013
Dobale and beg oh! grin grin
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 27, 2013
who said u couldnt have moved to the bed from the stool if she hadnt walked in angry grin hahaha u r in troubleeeeeee kikikiki
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by ATMC(f): 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2013
This outrageous! She must be feeling bad about it right now, try and settle k. But wetin your ex dey do for your house this hot afternoon? Couldn't you have met her outside your house na wa o
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 2:23pm On Jan 27, 2013
Persin u suppose wooze bck to oblivion. Infact, go outside now and massage her face wiv ur fist. Nonsense! Oh boi! if u like ursef, u best go outside and explain things to her. U go bone go meet am o! Tell her if she try dat nonsense again, u go use slap calm d spirit of immaturity comot for her body. Goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: When She Slaps You Silly by ATMC(f): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
^lolzzzzz
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by mysticgal(f): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
i would have done the same thing she did,but i advice u let her cool small,den u explain things eh,take am eassy with her,she is just a gal.
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by majour(m): 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Persin u suppose wooze bck to oblivion. Infact, go outside now and massage her face wiv ur fist. Nonsense! Oh boi! if u like ursef, u best go outside and explain things to her. U go bone go meet am o! Tell her if she try dat nonsense again, u go use slap calm d spirit of immaturity comot for her body. Goodluck!
men this girl is sometin else, am going outside now, my neighbours r already asking wah happened, let me nt cus a scene, thanx guys
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by luvmijeje(f): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
Op 4 dis cold weather,what is she doing in ur house,ex 4 dat matter.
Well what she did was wrong,but honestly if u want to meet an ex,let it be elswhere.RESPECT HER
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by outrage: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2013
^^
Your obviously not in nigeria, cold weather for where?
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2013
She cannot slap me, not to talk of slapping me silly. she is not a wild animal, neither will I deliberately provoke her.
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by chikeorji123(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Persin u suppose wooze bck to oblivion. Infact, go outside now and massage her face wiv ur fist.

massage her face his fist..meaning?

Nonsense! Oh boi! if u like ursef, u best go outside and explain things to her. U go bone go meet am o! Tell her if she try dat nonsense again, u go use slap calm d spirit of immaturity comot for her body. Goodluck!

Matured! Op seek this! but peak one among them and settle down...mshew...
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by drnoel: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2013
(clears throat) em, ur gf matters right now. So don't allow this misunderstanding last more than a few mins. Since she is on the bench crying she obviously doesn't want to leave. She slapped u cos she was jealous. The ball is in ur court. But pls come back and tell us how the make up sex was (laughs). That part is normally the bum.
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2013
Wow!!!! At this point you must realise that she must feel bad about what she did and you should just try to talk to her. I agree that she is at fault but you should be the bigger person and settle this

1 Like

Re: When She Slaps You Silly by chikeorji123(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27, 2013
Slap me for wetin...she de craz? *frown face*
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Jan 27, 2013
majour: men this girl is sometin else, am going outside now, my neighbours r already asking wah happened, let me nt cus a scene, thanx guys
how far? u don sort gbege? grin grin grin
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Mynd44: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Make he send up pictures of his face so we confirm the intensity of the slap
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2013
chikeorji123: Slap me for wetin...she de craz? *frown face*
abeg stop forming badt guys online joor! no b u nkechi dey use practice gidigbo? u don chop slap tire mehn.. stop lying! Godiswatchingu#
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Make he send up pictures of his face so we confirm the intensity of the slap
tru dat!

majour, oya na! post pics biko! i wan identify d kian slap u chop. na horizontal or vertical slap? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by majour(m): 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
yeah, i did talk to her, apologised and she apologised to. She is inside, wanna prepare sometin for her to eat and maybe get to second base, later.

Thanx to everyone that contributed, i really do love her
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 3:01pm On Jan 27, 2013
majour: yeah, i did talk to her, apologised and she apologised to. She is inside, wanna prepare sometin for her to eat and maybe get to second base, later.

Thanx to everyone that contributed, i really do love her
awww.. love is a beautiful thing!

*whispers*

make sure u slap that thing anyhow wen u dey u na mean. wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Mynd44: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:

*whispers*

He must slap that thang
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by majour(m): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:

*whispers*

hehehehehehehehhehe, u eh

well she loves the spanks, and dy said make up s3x is mind blowing, lemme confirm
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
He must slap that thang
most def! grin
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2013
majour: hehehehehehehehhehe, u eh

well she loves the spanks, and dy said make up s3x is mind blowing, lemme confirm
hahahahahahhaha! dat kpecus go hia am today. grin grin grin
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Mynd44: 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hahahahahahhaha! dat kpecus go hia am today. grin grin grin
Akpako time
gringringringringringrin
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2013
o'boy, now is the time to enforce your presence or authority in the relationship. Why would your girl even think it fit to slap you? anger or not, there is no excuse..she mess up big time. It means that everytime she's angry, there's a high chance of you receiving a big KPOZAI on your face. No ke!! you better act fast.
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Idowuogbo(f): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2013
ItsModella: o'boy, now is the time to enforce your presence or authority in the relationship. Why would your girl even think it fit to slap you? anger or not, there is no excuse..she mess up big time. It means that everytime she's angry, there's a high chance of you receiving a big KPOZAI on your face. No ke!! you better act fast.
EEEmm.. modella! but u b resemble man slapper na! lipsrsealed grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I completely agree with this
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by baibijayyahoo(f): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2013
lmao, watin don cause slap na? abeg tell ha mak she stop to de vex anyhow, she c una de kiss? wer she don dey rain slaps?
tell ha say we talk say mak she de calm down jor...... infact giv ha fone mak i talk to ha!
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by DukeNija(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Persin u suppose wooze bck to oblivion. Infact, go outside now and massage her face wiv ur fist. Nonsense! Oh boi! if u like ursef, u best go outside and explain things to her. U go bone go meet am o! Tell her if she try dat nonsense again, u go use slap calm d spirit of immaturity comot for her body. Goodluck!

Lmao See Crase woman.
Wooze back to oblivion. cheesy
Re: When She Slaps You Silly by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Mynd_44:
I completely agree with this
una 2 dey craze grin grin grin grin grin

me wey e be say I dey holy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How True Is This? / What Is The Essence Of White Wedding After Sex? / 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.