Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,247 members, 7,953,926 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:09 AM

Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) (43897 Views)

Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri / The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son / Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Rooneyboy: Acidosis pls take note : Nigerian couple ---not couples.

Back to topic---that is what marriage is all about,

Critically speaking the woman looks like a bag of rice, so one could understand the man's frustration.
LWKMD.. My belleoooooo...
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by dnawah(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
2sa2: What actually happened is this, the woman is an ashewo, they agreed the man would pay 10k for TDB. In the morning, the woman told the man to at least buy her food b4 she leaves, he said no wahala. The man then took here out to that eatery. After eating the following conversation ensued between the both of them;
man- oya bye bye, see you some other time, i had fun
woman- what of my money?
man- oh, i almost forgot, take 7k
woman- for what? our agreement was 10k
man-oh you think the food i bot for you was for free ba? please get out of here
woman- i no go gree o, i no force you to buy me food #grips him#
I was there.
are u sure u are not the man?:-D
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by wonlasewonimi: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
WOW...indian wig uprooted.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by onatisi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
"BAG OF RICE" HABA !this line is still making me laugh oooooooooooooooo grin
let me write it in yoruba "apo iresi " grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by jeddyMay(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2012

Critically speaking the woman looks like a bag of rice, so one could understand the man's frustration.

AND THE MAN LOOKS LIKE OVER AGED HIPPOTAMUS grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
jeddyMay:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Jodesky(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
2sa2: What actually happened is this, the woman is an ashewo, they agreed the man would pay 10k for TDB. In the morning, the woman told the man to at least buy her food b4 she leaves, he said no wahala. The man then took here out to that eatery. After eating the following conversation ensued between the both of them;
woman- what of my money?
I was there.

Were you actually there or sharing a PERSONAL EXPERIENCE?
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by onatisi(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
jeddyMay:

lady , the man won the game i know u are only supporting a fellow woman but come to think of it , that woman looks like a dangote bag of rice oo , to say the least anyway . or what do u think
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Kologie: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=Kslib]
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by mcsteve3322: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nawaooo,is it they didn't agree before getting married or is that ther is no love or some thing!
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by simo4real(m): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
For Garri marketers this is good news for you.Garri is now on sachet with sugar and groundnuts combine grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by onatisi(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
mcsteve3322: Nawaooo,is it they didn't agree before getting married or is that ther is no love or some thing!
how do u know they are married ?this one na money matter
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by onatisi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
hippopotamus versus bag of rice .
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
simo4real: For Garri marketers this is good news for you.Garri is now on sachet with sugar and groundnuts combine grin grin grin grin grin
Where did you get that from? Dude! grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
So sad . . .
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
2sa2:
grin
You no well o angry
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by tucker12(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Oh mine mine !!!they need Jesus!!!!and they should need to be arrested first for fighting in public angry angry angry
Then i will suggest they both go and see shrink!!
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by jigawatts(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
simo4real: For Garri marketers this is good news for you.Garri is now on sachet with sugar and groundnuts combine grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Fhemmmy: 5:06pm On Oct 09, 2012

That us really smart and portable . . . How come i never thought of this before, great business
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by ayodele123(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
Am not surprised though.
The woman was shamelessly dressed.
By their fruits,they are known.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by chinnyonwu(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
nikkyshyne: ^^ don't tell me you believe that shiit.
Lmaoo. Pple believe shiit easier than yu think.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by dapmillz(m): 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
grin grin
grin...odee couples
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by nosagold(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Maybe the woman was asking the man to buy too many things... Lol
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Henry40: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
I saw such somewhere in Ikeja a few years back. They were sitting in the front sit of their car inside holdup, and suddenly the man started punching the woman on the face. She fought back when the man started moving the car after the warden had given us the sign. He almost crashed into another car trying to park. After he parked it was full on war between them. It got so bad that the woman opened the door and ran out of the car in the middle of the busy road. As she left, he held her dress and tore it. She ran down the road on bare feet wearing her shimmy, she almost got run over.

Why do Nigerians handle their business in public this way? When/if I get married, if my wife ever pisses me off to the extent that I feel like hitting her, I'll file for separation instantly, let alone fighting, even to the knowledge, of the public (not to talk of in public). Why the heck are you still married to a woman you feel like hitting? Doesn't that defeat the whole essence of being married?
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by maninmood(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
playboy19:

Damn you boy, you bad cheesy! That was the first thing on my mind when i saw the picture. They'll keep consuming anything all in the name of getting fat. Nigerian ladies with their dumb-axs mentality. If you're fat, to them you are enjoying and your husband is taking care of you (when in truth, reserve is the case). So they keep taking anything just to get fat and get compliments from their duumb friends without giving a rat about the hubby spec.

Hey, if you think i'm generalizing, fukk you in advance cheesy cos 70-80% of naija ladies have this mentality, so you thinking differently don't really count wink

And who gave birth to you? British lady? undecided
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by albacete(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2012

(Quote) (Report) 23 Likes (Like)
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by lorddannie: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2012

a "bag of rice" is not a punching bag!
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by ghettodreamz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
I can see comedians in the making right here on Nairaland..... Very funny set of guys, keep it up grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
woman- what of my money?
I was there.

Are you serious, or are you the man
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by jalay(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
jay bee: hahahahahhahahaha
First thing that comes to mind, the wife don catch am with his excess tongue tongue tongue tongue
S-she
H-has
A-amebor's
M-mounted
E-everywhere..
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by crisycent: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
You go kill me today embarassed
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
No so called man should ever ever lay hands on a woman. Else, he is nothing short of d lowest form of animal! That said, Shame on them both!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Girl Surrounded By 4 Brothers (Photos) / Forcing A Child To Eat: Is This Child Abuse? / My Pregnant Wife Now Hates Me! Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.