Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Should I Run Away With Him ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Run Away With Him ? (2624 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / She Broke All His Breakables And Parted Away With 50 Liters Of Fuel (pics) / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
The fact that you dad is that stu'pid means that you can't believe whatever he says. I mean that's just nonsense. You should be ashamed for and of him
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by ATMC(f): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
190:

angry angry
sad
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by 190: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
ATMC: sad

undecided undecided
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by ATMC(f): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
190:

undecided undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by mallorca(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo: Ur dad is a person and u a Retardddd.Mstew!!
supported
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by mallorca(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
fluid26: [size=18pt]What are you waiting for? Run away! Make haste before your dad decides to eat you himself! Imbe![/size]
Her Papa no get sense
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by mataz(f): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
@flowere am 25 year-old and work as a debit counselor @ ziggs this is true I am not making up some freaky story I ant got tym for that. And I don't. Believe nigerians eat people I kmow its my dad way of trying to stop. Me from being with him cause he sells market and he Is a cop so he has very funny ideas. I love my man and I want to be with him till death. I want to have a son 4 him and a girl for me and we see or grandchildren. My mom and the rest of the family love him they think he is. A good man its just him and I am tired of praying
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^
Let you dad spend more time with him. Cops are like that, they never trust anyone so dont be too bothered by your dad. Running away is silly just do your own and getting pregnant might not be a bad idea
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
mataz: @flowere am 25 year-old and work as a debit counselor @ ziggs this is true I am not making up some freaky story I ant got tym for that. And I don't. Believe nigerians eat people I kmow its my dad way of trying to stop. Me from being with him cause he sells market and he Is a cop so he has very funny ideas. I love my man and I want to be with him till death. I want to have a son 4 him and a girl for me and we see or grandchildren. My mom and the rest of the family love him they think he is. A good man its just him and I am tired of praying
[hmm I wonder if this is not a case of multiple handles and disguise and rants and whatever]
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by mataz(f): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thank u for sharing ur opinions wit me much love to all of u and@ziggs u suck goonite
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
mataz: Thank u for sharing ur opinions wit me much love to all of u and@ziggs u suck goonite
it's ziqqz, dork. gudnyt
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
Yes !
We eat people, don't come to our country if not WE GOING TO EAT U AND UR MAN RAW.

RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by mataz(f): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
grin grin winknice one
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by mataz(f): 11:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
@rooneyboy(lol)I know its a BIG lie
Re: Should I Run Away With Him ? by JoannaSedley(f): 2:08am On Oct 10, 2012
another fiction

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Eva Felt This Way? And Is It Normal? Is There Any Myth Surroundin It? / Pls Ladies Dont Open This Thread Or U Will Be Pregnant...... / Ladies Nd Lies !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.