Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! (16727 Views)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? / Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by obxddon(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2012
Why I no go dey der...No be me and her do the tin together.....Abeg I go dey der joooooorr!!!!
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by gunners160(m): 10:16am On Oct 11, 2012
i kant stand and watch my wife give birth.i just kant witstand d pains and shoutin.it kan even discourage me 4rm havin anoda child.d day i watched a video on hw a ladi gives birth on d phone.i almost collapsed and i culd nt eat
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by UNLEASHED(m): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2012
Yeah why not?

1 Like

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2012
Freiburger:
But you sabi stay on top of her and wind your weist abi?
lol, shey the tin sweet her wen i dey suffer dey wind my waist? Now make do her assignment alone
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2012
^Chai grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Tinu4real(f): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2012
It's actually no big deal. My husband was with me in delivery and he watched me do my thing.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by jobaskia(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2012
It is best to experience the pain , the joy and all that. No pain , No gain . We go through a lot of pains in our lives.

It is sweet and lovely when one is doing it and by the time the product is coming out one should be happy with the pains and gains.

there is a quote that says ''We wont know the essence of parents until we become parents ourselves''
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 11, 2012
Yeah, I would want him to be there to provide emotional support afterall na him give me the belle. He should be able to see how his child makes his/her entrance into this world.
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2012
ItsModella: Yeah, I would want him to be there to provide emotional support afterall na him give me the belle. He should be able to see how his child makes his/her entrance into this world.
Lalalalala.... wink
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2012
hell nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. if i see all that gore coming out of her coochieee i dont think i will want to stick my poron in their again lailai walahi talahi
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 10:33am On Oct 11, 2012
ItsModella: Yeah, I would want him to be there to provide emotional support afterall na him give me the belle. He should be able to see how his child makes his/her entrance into this world.

Funny you smiley
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 10:34am On Oct 11, 2012
obadiah777: hell nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. if i see all that gore coming out of her coochieee i dont think i will want to stick my poron in their again lailai walahi talahi

chai! yu dey mad no be small cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by sunny4life(m): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2012
Why not.no big deal 2 b by her side during delivery.Afterall,her and the baby are my responsibility

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Freiburger(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2012
sunny4life: Why not.no big deal 2 b by her side during delivery.Afterall,her and the baby are my responsibility
5likes
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by semit: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2012
smileyfor shizzle. i'm gonna stand & stay by my sweethrt
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by uyiekpenm(f): 10:42am On Oct 11, 2012
My husband refused to leave my side from d moment I went into labour till I was delivered of our son. He finally left after d baby was cleaned up and handed over to him. I still wonder if I could have done it successfully without him cheering me on. I thank God for having such a wonderful husband.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2012
uyiekpenm: My husband refused to leave my side from d moment I went into labour till I was delivered of our son. He finally left after d baby was cleaned up and handed over to him. I still wonder if I could have done it successfully without him cheering me on. I thank God for having such a wonderful husband.

Wow shocked that's so romantic
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by PBundles(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2012
OF COURSE! I was there for all three ( 2 boys and 1 girl). Its a moment that cant be missed very emotional and to be shared with your wife. Its not easy for some I know but you must provide the support after all she is bearing the pain of bringing life. That one thing that all men must bow for our ladies, its not easy and we men get mouth but to be honest I wonder if we could do it, I dont think I could if Im honest. Thanks Ladies from the heart espeically my beautiful chick ( together for 22 years!) tongue

9 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by mrperfect(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2012
We started together, isn't bad ideal is we finished together too.
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by adultebony(m): 10:49am On Oct 11, 2012
I've been in the delivery room with my wife TWICE! The last one was on the 5th of April this year. It certainly was scary and awesome! I stood behind the bed overlooking the tommy and birth canal, saw the baby pop out while the doctors and nurses do their job. Wow! She held onto both of my alms while pushing out the baby. The doctor kept yelling 'push, push, ma, you have to push now!' And then he turned to me and said, 'sir let madam do the pushing, ok?' Didn't realise I was pushing along with her. The doctor, nurses and myself had a good laugh later. The baby boy, Tunmida, is crawling now! The experience certainly makes me cherish my wife and mum more and more. Enough respect to womanhood!

17 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by zoedicus: 10:53am On Oct 11, 2012
the day i see her deliver is d day i decide she's nt gonna hv another baby. . .and i'm nt gonna be slpn wt hr again. Cos of d emotional and psychological tn wl affect me die.
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Costa2000(m): 10:54am On Oct 11, 2012
Here the doctor will invite you to come and stay with her,if u dont honour the invitation the doctors will see you as careless husband and father to be.I have done it before and will still do it again,not because of what the doctors will think about me but for the love i have for her and the lovely child about to be born.But i still respect those that cant,because not all men can stand it.
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by greatgod2012(f): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2012
**sighs**
guys, do u have d gut?i bet it , u would become something else after d experience. In my previous labours,my hubby would drive me and my mom or my MIL as d case may be, stayed 4 a while,only to come back after d baby is born and therafter feel happy and carry d baby joyfully, its not dt he doesnt appreciate me but i wasnt satisfied with d fact dt he has not been there personally to witness it, so i begged him to stay with me in my last labour experience, which he accepted, so on dis d-day, he took me to d hospital and asked d doctor to allow him in d labour room which d doctor accepted but asked him if he has d mind and he responded affirmatively, hhhmmm, u men no get liver o, come and see dis man, even me dt was labouring was pitying him, see d way he was shouting and screaming on d doctor and d widwives, infact, he was just saying rubbish things, even till now i still make jest of him abt dt day, he was just too emotional, words like, "doctor, e rora now"," is she still alive", "eje(blood) yii ti poju o,","pain yii ti po ju fun iyawo mi o" among others are d words he was uttering, and when d baby finally came out,i expected him to be happy, but he was just shouting "my wife, my wife". After d whole exercise, he said "honey, pls, pardon me, i never knew this is what u experience each time u go into labour, i think we've had enough number of children.
My suggestion:
men who dont appreciate or who brutalise their wives should be allowed to witness d experience, maybe, dt will make dm, to a greater extent appreciate dir wives.
My conclusion: men who beat up their wives are not appreciative and are ANIMALS.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by zannie(f): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2012
I am someone who doesn't handle any form of pain well at all. I wud like my husband to be there. At least looking at his face or shredding his hands with my nails wud be such motivation to push the lil minion out. Tehehehe

1 Like

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2012
greatgod2012: **sighs**
guys, do u have d gut?i bet it , u would become something else after d experience. In my previous labours,my hubby would drive me and my mom or my MIL as d case may be, stayed 4 a while,only to come back after d baby is born and therafter feel happy and carry d baby joyfully, its not dt he doesnt appreciate me but i wasnt satisfied with d fact dt he has not been there personally to witness it, so i begged him to stay with me in my last labour experience, which he accepted, so on dis d-day, he took me to d hospital and asked d doctor to allow him in d labour room which d doctor accepted but asked him if he has d mind and he responded affirmatively, hhhmmm, u men no get liver o, come and see dis man, even me dt was labouring was pitying him, see d way he was shouting and screaming on d doctor and d widwives, infact, he was just saying rubbish things, even till now i still make jest of him abt dt day, he was just too emotional, words like, "doctor, e rora now"," is she still alive", "eje(blood) yii ti poju o,","pain yii ti po ju fun iyawo mi o" among others are d words he was uttering, and when d baby finally came out,i expected him to be happy, but he was just shouting "my wife, my wife". After d whole exercise, he said "honey, pls, pardon me, i never knew this is what u experience each time u go into labour, i think we've had enough number of children.
My suggestion:
men who dont appreciate or who brutalise their wives should be allowed to witness d experience, maybe, dt will make dm, to a greater extent appreciate dir wives.
My conclusion: men who beat up their wives are not appreciative and are ANIMALS.

WOW! are you sure,,, uhmm am I sure,,, I don't think I would like to be dere embarassed me don't have heart o, I can't see blood cry
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by dabrake(m): 11:12am On Oct 11, 2012
nah. can't watch my wife go through that agony
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2012
zannie: I am someone who doesn't handle any form of pain well at all. I wud like my husband to be there. At least looking at his face or shredding his hands with my nails wud be such motivation to push the lil minion out. Tehehehe

Lolzz so your husband must feel the pain too shocked grin cheesy
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Yinkwamo(m): 11:13am On Oct 11, 2012
I Would not, cz i'm highly emotional.. Bt if dt's wat she wants, i'll be there for d sake of d love i hv for her. However, d way i go cry eh! Infact na she go dey Pet me
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2012
grin I'll gladly do that provided I'm around when she's delivering
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Freiburger(m): 11:17am On Oct 11, 2012
dabrake: nah. can't watch my wife go through that agony
The fact that you cant stand her going through that pain doesn't mean the pain isn' there. I must say this, i cried when i first experienced it, but it thought me how to love and respect women, but the second time was just a something i could deal with.
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by k2039: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2012
greatgod2012: **sighs**
My suggestion:
I think I have the gut,I will love to go through similar experience as your hubby.
I wont say it will me make me appreciate her more(because that will mean that I wont appreciate her before the labour).
I just want the experience
(But seriously I think I will be worse than your hubbby,cos I am also emotional(highly))
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by frainc(m): 11:23am On Oct 11, 2012
toyintiwal: There's nothing bad in it guys. I witness the birth of my first son. The doctor ask me to come in and talk to my wife. And I was there with him for good 1hr. I saw my coming. I was smiling/rejoicing and in the other hand feeling sorry for my wife cos the pain is too much... What a day
secret don leak ooo. u dey lie o:ur id show say u be female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Pressure Their Daughters To Marry? / Buy A Wife From Vietnam (100% virgin) / Why Are Women Outliving Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.