Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46277 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by jmaine: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
One thing is certain . . .There will be more casualties on both sides, especially on the part of the students . . .The innocent ones will fall if this reprisal is not abated . . .

Una wan follow indigenes drag . . . . .Okay na

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by soreal4u(f): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
I dont think they student association is late. They av givin d govt time 2 produce result til nw nothing. The lord na una strength student do more 12 houses s a small no

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Decryptor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

The only thing you're decrypting is your cro-magnon brain...

Hide behind your PC and talk shyte, pus.sy...

When are you going to rise up against Boko Haram for the Mubi killings, prick??[b][/b]

I bet you're scared of them, no?? Fvck off!!
I pity the woman who gave birth to you. she's probably cursing God everyday for bringing a Arrow like you into this world! Berem said it all. U are a proper OLOSHI!

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by nlofficial(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by ItGeek(m): 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx: Ni.gger syndrome - fight against poor people but too cowardly to fight the system...

They're pus.ssies, anyway...

Supported bro, 40 students were massacred in Mubi same week, nobody crusaded or made noise about them, cos they were the children of nobodies, 4(40/10) died in ALUU and all hell is break loose(the media and social network are in overdrive) cos they are from affluent homes.

This Nation is SICK

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by jusuph: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Let's keep uploading that sweat shirted beast pix for month so he can be easily hunted down
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by azimibraun: 9:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
Is d boys mama dead?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Les: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
nl.official:
[size=20pt]Ugonna's mum is dead. Died this evening. Aluu 5 - 0 Uniport.[/size]
i hope dat's not true? If true, source pls?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella: [size=16pt]SHYMEXX, I asked you to drop the link to the website where you saw that the boys were part of a mafia gang.[/size]

I saw it here: https://www.nairaland.com/1069440/aluu-4-when-cultists-gets
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Beync(f): 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
What about the innocents? am sure it's not all the community dwellers partook in that cruel act.
some must have left home for work, school and businesses.
now they will account for what they know nothing about.
I just feel for the law abiding ones who were not around,
nor witness the killings but would fall victims of these reprisal attacks.
I think all effort should have been to identify those who kill the boys
so they can face the law than to go violent on the whole community.
the killers are wrong, we all cannot be wrong. two wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mymadam(m): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Justosaus: This action seems to me to be rather too late. Why didn't they think of addressing the students or closing down the school earlier?

FLASHBACK:

Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes / Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mymadam: 6:06pm On Oct 07

"You are quite right my brother, there WILL be more than just 4 dead... on both sides (IMHO), if the mayhem is allowed to go on for just 1 more hour! With what happened to their colleagues, the students are now no doubt 'wounded lions'. This retaliation was of course very predictable but what did the Rivers State Government & FGN actually do to stem it, apart from setting up YET ANOTHER COMMITTEE to 'look into the killings' and promising to 'deal with the perpetrators of the crime'. The usual bureaucratic noise! Shouldn't have the Uniport been temporarily closed to cool nerves? Don't our leaders ever learn from history? Anyway, maybe someone here on NL is privy to privileged information. If so, please let us know. Is this the sign of things to come in 2015? God forbid. God bless Nigeria."

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by size38: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
The question now is, what will happen after burning down the village? because i know so many of the students lives in that Aluu community. Maybe the villagers will begin to hunt them back after burning their houses. They should allowed the govt to take charge instead of causing more havoc. At the end, there will be more casualties on both sides. Give peace a chance pls

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItGeek:
Supported bro, 40 students were massacred in Mubi same week, nobody crusaded or made noise about them[b][/b], cos they were the children of nobodies, 4(40/10) died in ALUU and all hell is break loose(the media and social network are in overdrive) cos they are from affluent homes.

This Nation is SICK

Thank you!!!

These cowards are scared of Boko Haram and the government...

However, they can rise up against peasant villagers, what a bunch spineless cowardly illiterates these pricks are...
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
LOL

This shymex whom ive warned people about

Just look as he fools himself on this thread

smh!

Ive seen his pic, very ugly muraphocka

Y'guys should rain more insults on him ,since he doesnt know how 2 talk grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Les: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
azimibraun: Is d boys mama dead?
if dat's true, don't ya think it would be wise keeping it a bit secrete in other not to break d already broken heart of nigerians?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by gruppom: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Isn't this the same old song. Aluu got robbed and took their vengeance on those young kids. Now the UNIkids are angry and takiing their vengeance o Aluu. Then Aluu babies will revenge on...at the everyone will be guilty of the same crime. Animal Farm.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by emmayoc: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
setting d village ablaze is part one. i'd love it if uniport wuld treat it if it wer malabites of calabar. allow d case to b forgotten after a year, plan nd storm dat devilish village occassionally nd send dem to meet der ancesstors one by one by inducin groundnuts on der foreheads. Bastards
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by jude33084(m): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
grin grin

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

I saw it here: https://www.nairaland.com/1069440/aluu-4-when-cultists-gets
You are indeed a F00L. I was willing to think you had a credible source and that was why you were screaming like a frustrated monkey. Did the person post a link to his allegations? No, but you decided to fall for it like the blockhead that you are.

7 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by tonte(m): 10:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
I'm not a barbarian, I'm not an anarchist but I sincerly want a reprisal attack, one where no life should be taken,all I want is 4 that community chief's house(s),car(s) other visible property/assets should be burnt 2 the ground,and if they know any vigilante anchor point, and tear that place up!!!!while the law enforcement agencies take those arrested through due process

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by omoredia: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
I'm so enraged I won't mind turning aluu community to a complete waste! I won't rest until justice is done!

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
ItsModella:
You are indeed a F00L. I was willing to think you had a credible source and that was why you were screaming like a frustrated monkey. Did the person post a link to his allegations? No, but you decided to fall for it like the blockhead that you are.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by SisiKill1: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
SOH KAH TOA: BE WARNED!!!.

Be warned. . .of who? You? Really??!!

Are there more of you because the little eejit whose post I'm reading can't really think he can do jack. So I ask again. . .are there more of you? There better be oh or you'd just be making a good case for why worms should be squashed as soon as they show their irritating wormy faces where human beings are gathered.

Be warned? Lmfao! I have heard. . .read it all. cheesy
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Biola4u(m): 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
Funny how some fools think. Will burnin houses wake the dead !? NANS my foot !!!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Ukeme453: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
see human being children, as dey die like fowl. those villagers deserve a good punishment
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mexxy1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
plendil:

I would have though you'd address the points he raised instead of running your mouth needlessly.
Thank you plendil. I just wanted to be rational. We all saw the pictures of the Mubi killings and in that case they were attacked right where they resided. I think if we allow reason to prevail rather than let anger control us, we'll get somewhere.
By the way, let's not forget to collectively ask for justice for the Mubi victims and all others. Let's pray for our nation.
Texxaspet? Sorry if you were offended by my post. Just my opinion and you don't have to agree with me but please do not insult me.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by 190: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
omoredia: I'm so enraged I won't mind turning aluu community to a complete waste! I won't rest until justice is done!

You nor know road to ALUU community

sit on nairaland and continue shouting!!

wen ure done, drink panadol with water - sleep grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by chreldb(m): 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
To be honest I know what the students are doing is not the right way to go. But then again fvck it because it comforts me and screw anybody that asks me what makes me different from those supporters of ALUU savages. Well if you must know i'll tell ya. Unlike the animals in ALUU who murdered other peoples flesh and blood for no reason by accusing them of something with no proof, the UNIPORT students have all the evidence they need in the recorded video. You cant blame them for their emotions and wanting to act before thinking because they have seen with their own eyes what happened to their fellow students and they know who did it, this is not hear say. Now thats what makes them different from the ALUU village animals and thats what makes me rational for supporting them. SHIKENA!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) / Lady Seen Fighting Her Husband Over A Sidechic, At A Joint In Ikeja Lagos / Father Kills His 2 Kids After He Caught Their Mother Having Sex In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.