Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back (39008 Views)

Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Relationships: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back As Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Mindependent(f): 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2013
Sorry to vent on here but don't you girls or guys just hate it when the person you gbadun doesn't feel the same, or maybe is in a relationship or even worse does not realize you feel that way or even exist!!!!

Arghhh the life of a woman cry

Men have it way easier to just be able to walk upto a lady and be like hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late cool and not get judged

8 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mindependent: Sorry to vent on here but don't you girs or guys just hate it when the person you gbadun doesn't feel the same, or maybe is in a relationship or even worse does not realize you feel that way or even exist!!!! Arghhh the life of a woman cry
Men have it way easier to just be able to walk upto a lady and be like hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late cool and not get judged
uhmm u cud do same na..since ur "the baddest bitch ever liveth" ..nuffn supz hard u na grin

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by JameyMaxwell(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2013
Sometimes, I wonder how things would be if I was a woman.
Life iz xo much berra as a Man

4 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 06, 2013
Depending on the level of gbadun, it can be a terrible feeling, to the point that you even start doubting your own worth. You have to keep your head up though. Confidence can take you far.

You can easily ask a guy out or tell him your feelings, instead of waiting for him. Some guys are too shy to ask out a woman. You doing so could be some relief to him. It may even make him like you more. You have nothing to lose. cheesy

60 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 06, 2013
ogugua88: Depending on the level of gbadun, it can be a terrible feeling, to the point that you even start doubting your own worth. You have to keep your head up though. Confidence can take you far.

You can easily ask a guy out or tell him your feelings, instead of waiting for him. Some guys are too shy to ask out a woman. You doing so could be some relief to him. It may even make him like you more. You have nothing to lose. cheesy

I would follow this advice only on one condition: I've got to be 1000% sure I won't be turn down either stylishly or bluntly or I am not told 'I gbadun you too' out of pity.

4 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 06, 2013
ReineViolet:

I would follow this advice only on one condition: I've got to be 1000% sure I won't be turn down either stylishly or bluntly or I am not told 'I gbadun you too' out of pity.
prob solved!
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by swtchicgurl: 2:02am On Oct 06, 2013
abeg, i dey find my nokia pin charger

24 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by badmeat(m): 5:13am On Oct 06, 2013
grin,read the pure art of seduction by badmeat,if need it just mail or drop ya Pin
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 06, 2013
OP; I'll advice you, to find a way to bring him close as a friend! Mek him ur friend (platonic) do not tell him anything! Just under d friendship level, allow it dat way; If he really feels sumthing 4 you he 'kll let it loose . Buh iF he doesn't he won't say nothing, n at dat point I'll advice u to let it stay dat way.

The thing with men, is If we cee wat we like we go 4 it (for d bold ones) for the not so bold, they look for a common ground where they can strt 4rm or somehw get to you...

There re also cases, when d guy is not just interested in U, no matter wat u do (perhaps U re not up to his tatse) in such cases, If U go on to tell him wat u feel, he could use it against yu, or try to get along out of pity, or worst still distance himself 4rm yu n kill ur ego!!!
So I'll advice u to follow wat I have written above! N if he doesn't respond, just know he 's truely not interested in you! N carry on ; U'll find some1 4 yu soonest...

22 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2013
ReineViolet:

how many % assurance we dey get b4 we dey come toast una? Answer me!

26 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jenams: how many % assurance we dey get b4 we dey come toast una? Answer me!

Hey calm down smiley. I speak for myself when I wrote that up there. And for the question you asked me, I wouldn't know, I cannot answer that sorry, just that if I must leap, I must leap into what I already know will be mine smiley.

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by usedtee: 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
hdj
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by swhiss: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
mtcheew!

Nothing can be so dissappointing and disheartening as that!

It's like waiting for a ship in an Airport.

my brother, u go old for there!
sad

6 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
*just observing*

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by rhowly(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
Babe it's just life. Nothing so female or male about it. I'm pretty sure there are guys who are crazy bout you that you dont fancy....and won't fancy in a 1000 lifetimes. Not for any distinct reason just the way it is. So, suck it up and move. Your man's out there somewhere, be patient

10 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Lordave: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lovelorn, I've being a victim before.
It's so depressing

1 Like

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Women are typically the victim of this and has to do with feminism for the most part. I will explain. Men approach women and women have the largesse or luxury to choose/accept who to be with, out of many. Meaning, out of those guys who will approach her, for example, 2 of the men who approached her may have strong, genuine love for her(in other words, these men love her more than she loves these men) but she doesn't like them and ditches them. Instead, she decides to choose the other man, whom she loves more than the guy in return.

This is a very debatable topic as most women fall victim of this and don't realize it. When you accept someone, the pressure is now on you, you chose him right? Now you have GOT TO MAKE IT WORK. HOW? By loving him more.

Women are more likely to stay with a guy when they love a guy than the other way round. We live in a society today that for a relationship or marriage to happen, she has to love you more....this is a fact.

22 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by leo2008: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
if the guy no come meet you...you self go meet am nah......u dey fear rejection abi.... well you ladies reject us everyday and we get over it, so just go try ure luck

10 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Ebynwa5: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
OOPES.... LOVING SOMEONE WHO DOESNT LOVE U IS NO LONGER A STORY NAWA DAYS.. FEELING SO SLEEPY. *WINK*
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
We can't always have our cake and eat it too...

2 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
It sometimes happen when you're attached to him/her for some reasons. But i wonder how a female can make herself noticed abd given equal attention without being seen or used as "Cheap".

2 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by joywendy(f): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Wow.just ova ten comment and its on Front page! @op. sha the feeling is very annoying.esp.d one wen d particular pesin doesn't even notice u exists...well that's one of the irony of life.we love those that don't love us and we hate those dat love us...well dats life n u got 2 move on and no dat der is some1 out der who will do anytin just to ve u in his arms! So no mata wat happens.just bliv n ve faith.

3 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by fashizie(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
[b][/b] undecided[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]life is unfair...use ur brain
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by IAMBREEZY: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
I'M JUST OBSERVING
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by dheaven: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Asking a guy out is the simplest thing to do. If you are alone with him just sit on his lap or romance him with style. Guys will never yell on you if you do that unlike girls which may embarass you.

6 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by dollarlander: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
ogugua88: Depending on the level of gbadun, it can be a terrible feeling, to the point that you even start doubting your own worth. You have to keep your head up though. Confidence can take you far.

yeah, you are right. I gbadun you. some guys are shy because they can't stand insult from the girls. though the girl may be interested but won't want to be cheap, that is understandable. it will be nice if the babes that gbadun the bobo could walk up and help at times. if a babe that feels I have interest in her and feels I have difficulty in expressing it, if she could help me solving the problem, I swear I will love her beyond her expectation. I mean it.

4 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by tolurainbow(m): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
;DI love u ;DI love u
Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Start stalking him grin.

I've never heard of restraining orders in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by clixa: 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
it hurt so much when one put in his/her best in a relationship but in return will be treated like a piece of rag or a trash. Gosh it so annoyin

6 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by mmmustapha(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
cry cry right now am experiencing it

4 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by Mubby4luv(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
swtchicgurl: abeg, i dey find my nokia pin charger
For ur Mind now u tink its funny #Smh

2 Likes

Re: Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back by eziza: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mindependent: hey you, my room tonight. Don't be late cool and not get judged

38.8977° N, 77.0366° W

Don't be late. I don wear only boxers dey wait for you.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What If you find out Your Girlfriend Has A Compromizing Video / Dollarface Peters Traditional Wedding Photos / My Wife And Side Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.