Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings (12596 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by braine(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2012
alanitunde:

Bros you no see the website underneath the post?

It wasn't there initially as you can see the time of my post.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Halogen50(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2012
braine: Source?

did you use Nokia3310 to read the post?
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by acidtalk: 11:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Mad Cow:

Must you read and respond to my post?! angry

Abeg drex go far!!

[b]I wasnt trying to be funny!!

Aluu in my post was a metaphor... Those thieving senators deserve to be lynched to death.. Same as many public office holders... This Aluu killing is not a matter for the senate, this is a crime, and its purely in the jurisdiction of the Nigerian Police.. That useless resolution that was reached by the Senate was useless and unncessary. Like every issue in Nigeria, they are playing politics with it because of the media attention that video brought to this matter..

Bayero University Church was bombed and over 20 students killed. - NO SENATE RESOLUTION..

Federal Polythecnic Massacre over 30 Students lined up and killed.. - NO SENATE RESOLUTION>>

4 UNIPORT Students lynched to death on suspicion of robbery and the video and story goes viral on Youtude, CNN, BBC, NAIRALAND, EVERYWHERE - SENATE RESOLUTION..

The point is that this is a political move and I dont like it.. They should express their misgiving and pass resolutions that would make security better, create jobs, improve healthcare and education and help our economy and rural development.. Not pass a resolution for the police to do a job that they are constitutionally mandated to do without even being told or resoluted to do.. angry angry

No wonder country still dey where e dey!! [/b]

JUST SO YOU KNOW... WE ARE ALL MEMEBERS OF ALUU COMMUNITY.. Just because you werent a part of this lynching dont meanyou are innocent.. We all folded our hands and watched the system collapse into this cesspit that it presently is in.. Now we are doing the exact same thing we have always done which is NOTHING!!!!! angry

These guys all need a resolution as well by our jobless senators... You Nigerians are fhucking hypocrites.. NA TODAY UNA KNOW SAY WE DEY KILL PEOPLE LIKE THIS?!

[img]http://onlyinnigeria.files./2012/08/217791_10151030679256312_2102132330_n.jpg[/img]

THEY ARE ALL BLIND TO THE TRUTH!!!
The cry and blood of the OPPRESSED is what in Hunting Nigeria but these kids don't know
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Godsbrown(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2012
BrutusOj: Nxt trend pls...may dia soul RIP....dis whole hocus-pocus story is been over rated

may God punish ur mouth..heartless animal
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Halogen50(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2012
braine:

It wasn't there initially as you can see the time of my post.

I Stand corrected
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by charlespaker(m): 11:34am On Oct 10, 2012
BrutusOj: Nxt trend pls...may dia soul RIP....dis whole hocus-pocus story is been over rated

Is that what you think,because its not you or your family member?smh
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by braine(m): 11:50am On Oct 10, 2012
Halogen50:

did you use Nokia3310 to read the post?

The poster obviously modified it. Or you expect me to have quoted the entire article?
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Burger01(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Over rated!! Imagine this happening to your immediate family...

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by dammytosh: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
Brainless Senators.

Outlaw jungle justice and let it be clear in the constitution that those involved would be charged for murder / attempted murder. What has state police got to do with this. cry
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Alaafialoro(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
torkaka:

NIGERIANS READ ABOUT PEOPLE BEING KILLED EVERY DAY IN THE PAPERS, BUT IT'S NOT EVERY DAY YOU WATCH A VIDEO OF YOUNG MEN BEING CLUBBED WITH A PLANK AND BURNT TO DEATH!!. . . . .PLEASE FOR THE SOULS OF THOSE THAT DIED IN MUBI AND THE ONES THAT DIED IN ALUU, QUIT TRYING DRAW LINES OF BIAS!! angry angry
So because you don‘t see the videos of how other victims were killed the severity of the pain inflicted on them and their family is reduced.
I am not in support of the lynching of students,but why should there by more outcry for justice when 4 students were killed whereas there was almost none in the case of the murdered 30 students of Mubi or about 20 students of BUK?
Why should there be national mourning when about 30 people died in a plane crash when there‘s none for the weekly hundreds of victims of motor accidents due to bad road?
My message is: justice or outcry against injustice should not be based on social,political or financial status.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by CastleandGreen: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
Please let us leave the senate out of this, the highest they can do is to set up comittee to look into it and at the end they will sweep it under the carpet. Please let us don't creat avenue for the senate to steal through investigation.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Okijajuju1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2012
dammytosh: Brainless Senators.

Outlaw jungle justice and let it be clear in the constitution that those involved would be charged for murder / attempted murder. What has state police got to do with this. cry

See wetin this one write na... Outlaw Jungle justice... As if Jungle justice was part of our consititution.. Tomorrow if this guy nabs a thief and mobs him to death, would you blame him?! He thinks its another arm of the law.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Biggyd2: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
I am not exonerating what the ALUU people did here but these senators are part of the reason why those people took the laws into their own hands. The system politicians, police etc have failed the people, so they do what they "think" is best in the situation. The Senate by their act or/and omission have contributed in the killing of many people in this country. The only difference is that they use the pen most times instead of clubs, machetes, guns etc. I still believe that the ALUU people who committed this crime should be prosecuted and punished accordingly. Senate! Talk about the kettle calling the pot black!
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by guccitime: 12:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
AND ALL THE GOVERNMENT DOES IS CONDEM THE VIOLENCE NONSENCE.........
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by awesomet1(m): 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by ignis: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
I wish the concern shown on this uniport student murder can also be shown on corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by abakiki(f): 1:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

The Uni-port killing is too barbaric to be compared to that of MUBI, na( not shutting out the fact that the MUBI killing is also wrong)
Did you watch the video at all?

The difference between the MUBI and Aluu killing is that the Aluu killing had a video to go with it. if there was no video, it would not have gathered this much attention. The MUBI killing was also terrible.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Qrisful: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2012
Aluu people, you have finally destroyed your name and your generations to come, how many stars have you produced in your entire existence as ALUU non, just one day, you people ended a promising career, because of laptop and BB that is not enough to sleep your women prostitute, your judgment will be here, because you have started a war that you will never see when I will end!!!!! Bastards by Qris
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by christall(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
I totaling condemn dis unspeakable condemnation killing by AlUU villagers $ so called vigilantes,even thou dare are robbers, men you are not suppose to murder ur fellow human being like goat,this is wickedness $ wicked people shall not go unpunished,justice must brought book,
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Flameboy26(m): 1:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
ebere1712: Mark the queen's bi.t.ch. How far? have your queen come to rescue you yet? olodo
ASHAWO
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by gunboot: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
[b][/b]The senate passed a resolution asking the police and security agencies to fish out the perpetrators of the crime including the spectators captured in the video making the rounds and try them for murder.
And I say, fish out the perpetrators of the crime including the spectators captured in the video making the rounds and condemn them to death.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by gunboot: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
gbanikiti: don't worry! I don't think UNIPORT students need any Committee.them don use their hand form their own committee! They have taken laws into their hands and that's how its supposed to be.
Never mind. Preparing for a mission to aluu. We must get there.

Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by BrutusOj(m): 3:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

The Uni-port killing is too barbaric to be compared to that of MUBI, na( not shutting out the fact that the MUBI killing is also wrong)
Did you watch the video at all?
Not Logical at all..Life is Life,how can u compare 40 inocent students to 4 students whose innocence is not certain?Mubi students were all butcherd like animals,and ur here telling us dat Uniport case is mor barbaric
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by mamagee3(f): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
Time to fish out their killers
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by BrutusOj(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: YET THIS SAME EVIL MEN KEPT QUIET ON THE 25 STUDENTS KILLED IN MUBI.

Or are those victims from space??

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES THAT'S WHAT YOU ALL ARE!!!
Gbam!! Sentiment is d noba 1 problem of Naija..Mubi killings didn't take up to 2days on dis forum bfor it ws dumped.Some ppl writes nonsense on dis forum,no logical n critical reasoning at all.Imagine sombdy sayin dat #Aluu4 is more barbaric dan d over 20 stdnts of Mubi who were all confirmed inocent students
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by BrutusOj(m): 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
Burger01:
Over rated!! Imagine this happening to your immediate family...
It can never n wu never happen cos we re law abiding,we have neva n wu neva be linked with any form of crime(cultism,arm robbering,yahoo yahoo,drug pushing,etc).Some of u on Nairaland re complete zombi,u just folo d crowd.I mentioned over rating n am stil saying it.How many days did d thread on Mubi stdnts killing spend on Naira land?what abt all de oda deadly killings within d North?
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by BrutusOj(m): 3:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
Godsbrown:

may God punish ur mouth..heartless animal
May God forgive ur hand for typing dis trash...
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Alaafialoro(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2012
BrutusOj: It can never n wu never happen cos we re law abiding,we have neva n wu neva be linked with any form of crime(cultism,arm robbering,yahoo yahoo,drug pushing,etc).Some of u on Nairaland re complete zombi,u just folo d crowd.I mentioned over rating n am stil saying it.How many days did d thread on Mubi stdnts killing spend on Naira land?what abt all de oda deadly killings within d North?
God bless you,man! It only shows how gullible the masses can be. Over 20 people were killed in Mubi,the outcry was minimal but since the 4 people killed now are sons of nigerian elites(& cutes guys as they say),the outcry is more. Crime is crime! Every case of violence should be properly dealt with without any form of sentiment or preferential treatment.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by mbaemeka(m): 8:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
Dont be a fool or be fooled. The Mubi killings are condemnable. But there was no video evidence and the killers were masked. In this case of the UNIPORT students their killers were seen and the evidence is incontrovertible. People are being incited by the bestiality and savagery they witnessed.

No case is greater or less than the other but one is more inciting than the other. Nigerians and the world in general are responding to the one that incited them more.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by albacete(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
mba emeka: Dont be a fool or be fooled. The Mubi killings are condemnable. But there was no video evidence and the killers were masked. In this case of the UNIPORT students their killers were seen and the evidence is incontrovertible. People are being incited by the bestiality and savagery they witnessed.

No case is greater or less than the other but one is more inciting than the other. Nigerians and the world in general are responding to the one that incited them more.

GBAM! Spot on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions / Buba Galadima: I Supported Kwankwaso In 201 Because He Is Better Than Buhari / APC Chieftains Abducted As Bandits Hit Entourage Of Kaduna Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.