Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings (12595 Views)

Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by acidtalk: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2012
They should CLOSE DOWN THAT FREAKING SCHOOL FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!

If we say those Aluu people are barbaric could we be right to say they are total illiterates? What about supposed undergraduates whose parents sent to school to gather knowledge. yet they are even more violent and barbaric. burning houses and taking lives.

Are these the supposed "LEADERS" of tomorrow?
leaders who will go about violence to settle issues?
Leaders who condemn an act and do a WORSE one?

I FEEL SO DAMN SORRY FOR THIS PIT CALLED NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by gbanikiti(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2012
kulboy: I think Pres. G Jonathan should set up a committee to look into the killing of the uniport 4 in order to fish out the perpetrators of this dastardly and condemnable act. angry
don't worry! I don't think UNIPORT students need any Committee.them don use their hand form their own committee! They have taken laws into their hands and that's how its supposed to be.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Goldieluks: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2012
UNIPORT STUDENT ARE ALL F..UCKED UP IN THEIR HEAD, IF THEY KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by gbanikiti(m): 10:08am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: They should CLOSE DOWN THAT FREAKING SCHOOL FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!
ANOTHER RANTING TOOTHLESS BULLDOG!!
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by BrutusOj(m): 10:09am On Oct 10, 2012
Go hol high tension wire na sad angry sad
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by acidtalk: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2012
YET THIS SAME EVIL MEN KEPT QUIET ON THE 25 STUDENTS KILLED IN MUBI.

Or are those victims from space??

BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES THAT'S WHAT YOU ALL ARE!!!
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by acidtalk: 10:13am On Oct 10, 2012
YET THIS SAME EVIL MEN KEPT QUIET ON THE 25 STUDENTS KILLED IN MUBI.

Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by slimyem: 10:14am On Oct 10, 2012
Everyone condemns...
After comdemnation,what's next?
Everyone goes back to business as usual..
All hail Nigerians!!!
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Goldieluks: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: YET THIS SAME EVIL MEN KEPT QUIET ON THE 25 STUDENTS KILLED IN MUBI.

The Uni-port killing is too barbaric to be compared to that of MUBI, na( not shutting out the fact that the MUBI killing is also wrong)
Did you watch the video at all?
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 10, 2012
Mad Cow: Just curious o!! WHAT CHARGES WOULD BE BROUGHT AGAINST THE SPECTATORS BIKO NU?!! accomplice?! witnessing a crime?! or what?!

And what business does the senate have with a matter that is not in their jurisdiction?! This is a matter for the police not the Senate.. They passed a resolution on ALUU in under 24hrs, meanwhile the Petroleum Industry Bill has been with them for over 8 years..

Let them not worry.. Aluu is coming to the senate and house of reps soon... angry

MUST YOU TALK?
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Goldieluks: 10:23am On Oct 10, 2012
Mad Cow: Just curious o!! WHAT CHARGES WOULD BE BROUGHT AGAINST THE SPECTATORS BIKO NU?!! accomplice?! witnessing a crime?! or what?!

And what business does the senate have with a matter that is not in their jurisdiction?! This is a matter for the police not the Senate.. They passed a resolution on ALUU in under 24hrs, meanwhile the Petroleum Industry Bill has been with them for over 8 years..

Let them not worry.. Aluu is coming to the senate and house of reps soon... angry

Mad cow??
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by acidtalk: 10:24am On Oct 10, 2012
Goldieluks:

The Uni-port killing is too barbaric to be compared to that of MUBI, na( not shutting out the fact that the MUBI killing is also wrong)
Did you watch the video at all?

This is an extremely childish statement.
25 deaths compared to 4 death?
Total innocent students compared to those accused of a crime?
A random spree compared to a well open and organized community lynch.
Faceless culprits compared to openly identified culprits?

Sweetheart you just broke my heart.
I am bringing in a psychiatrist to examine you before i pay your bride price.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by yemi2plus(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2012
Biggysmalls919: if those boyr are truly cultists then i don't give a damn about their death cos thats hw they kill innocent souls who are ready to be in school. Don't allow those fine pix of them deceive u. Thats hw it is. If am made a vc of any school these idiots will face firing squad. Back in my school days these guys (cultists) have always irritated me and will nt deserve mercy on my side.
na u dull pass...infact u dull pass senu
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

I am bringing in a psychiatrist to examine you before i pay your pride price.

SINCE IT'S HER "PRIDE" PRICE YOU ARE PAYING FOR, NO QUALMS! I WILL PAY HER BRIDE PRICE!!
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Goldieluks: 10:32am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

There is nothing childish about my statement, dammit! angry angry
Both death are cruel, but one is more cruel because of the way it was carried out, DUH!
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Goldieluks: 10:33am On Oct 10, 2012
torkaka:

SINCE IT'S HER "PRIDE" PRICE YOU ARE PAYING FOR, NO QUALMS! I WILL PAY HER BRIDE PRICE!!
grin grin
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by yemi2plus(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

also find out if she is nt frm aluu
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by albacete(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2012
This,
Mad Cow:

is not at all funny!

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Goldieluks: 10:37am On Oct 10, 2012
yemi2plus2:
angry angry angry
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by acidtalk: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2012
yemi2plus2:

Even if na Aluu babe, i go school wey every other school for Nigeria dey fear.
When my school coughs, every other school catches cold.
The ONLY school a student openly slapped a Serving State Governor during his campaign for re-election and NOTHING happened (media men were bribed never to report it and had their tape edited before returning it to them).

Boys turn to Men and when you look back at events, you will realize violence NEVER pays.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by true2god: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2012
I hope justice will be done in dis matter.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Goldieluks: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

Even if na Aluu babe, i go school wey every other school for Nigeria dey fear.
When my school coughs, every other school catches cold.
The ONLY school a student openly slapped a Serving State Governor during his campaign for re-election and NOTHING happened (media men were bribed never to report it and had their tape edited before returning it to them).

Boys turn to Men and when you look back at events, you will realize violence NEVER pays.
undecided undecided
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2012
BrutusOj: Nxt trend pls...may dia soul RIP....dis whole hocus-pocus story is been over rated
Its like there's something wrong with you abi? Over-rated you say, I just tire for some people sha.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Alaafialoro(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: YET THIS SAME EVIL MEN KEPT QUIET ON THE 25 STUDENTS KILLED IN MUBI.

FYI those kiiled in Aluu are sons of the elites,whereas those killed in Mubi are not. Men have equal human right,but not in Nigeria.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 10, 2012
Alaafia l‘oro:

FYI those kiiled in Aluu are sons of the elites,whereas those killed in Mubi are not. Men have equal human right,but not in Nigeria.

NIGERIANS READ ABOUT PEOPLE BEING KILLED EVERY DAY IN THE PAPERS, BUT IT'S NOT EVERY DAY YOU WATCH A VIDEO OF YOUNG MEN BEING CLUBBED WITH A PLANK AND BURNT TO DEATH!!. . . . .PLEASE FOR THE SOULS OF THOSE THAT DIED IN MUBI AND THE ONES THAT DIED IN ALUU, QUIT TRYING DRAW LINES OF BIAS!! angry angry
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by tpia5: 11:03am On Oct 10, 2012
instead of the nl vigilantes to wonder why students are being murdered across nigeria, they're busy trying to downplay gruesome killings and cannibalism.

did these students prevent you from going to school?
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by onyeego(m): 11:03am On Oct 10, 2012
Me think F.G should just give away Aluu community to Sudan or Somalia.
They are too barbaric to be Nigerians, imagine how they were all shouting "die,die,die" including women
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by tpia5: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2012
@ the fellow with the picture

please remove yourself and your ugly photo from the thread.

i already reported you.
Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by armadeo(m): 11:07am On Oct 10, 2012
venorite: naija, i hail thee, what happened to the killers of cynthia,they have been bailed and walking round the street, living normal lives...when we will be capable of bring justice to the people. very soon this story will soon die...mat their souls rest in perfect peace and may God fight our battles for us amen.

Tell me its not true..

1 Like

Re: Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings by MadCow1: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2012
torkaka:

MUST YOU TALK?

Must you read and respond to my post?! angry

Abeg drex go far!!

albacete: This,

is not at all funny!

[b]I wasnt trying to be funny!!

Aluu in my post was a metaphor... Those thieving senators deserve to be lynched to death.. Same as many public office holders... This Aluu killing is not a matter for the senate, this is a crime, and its purely in the jurisdiction of the Nigerian Police.. That useless resolution that was reached by the Senate was useless and unncessary. Like every issue in Nigeria, they are playing politics with it because of the media attention that video brought to this matter..

Bayero University Church was bombed and over 20 students killed. - NO SENATE RESOLUTION..

Federal Polythecnic Massacre over 30 Students lined up and killed.. - NO SENATE RESOLUTION>>

4 UNIPORT Students lynched to death on suspicion of robbery and the video and story goes viral on Youtude, CNN, BBC, NAIRALAND, EVERYWHERE - SENATE RESOLUTION..

The point is that this is a political move and I dont like it.. They should express their misgiving and pass resolutions that would make security better, create jobs, improve healthcare and education and help our economy and rural development.. Not pass a resolution for the police to do a job that they are constitutionally mandated to do without even being told or resoluted to do.. angry angry

No wonder country still dey where e dey!! [/b]

JUST SO YOU KNOW... WE ARE ALL MEMEBERS OF ALUU COMMUNITY.. Just because you werent a part of this lynching dont meanyou are innocent.. We all folded our hands and watched the system collapse into this cesspit that it presently is in.. Now we are doing the exact same thing we have always done which is NOTHING!!!!! angry

These guys all need a resolution as well by our jobless senators... You Nigerians are fhucking hypocrites.. NA TODAY UNA KNOW SAY WE DEY KILL PEOPLE LIKE THIS?!

[img]http://onlyinnigeria.files./2012/08/217791_10151030679256312_2102132330_n.jpg[/img]

This one was even in the same RIVERS STATE!!

THIS PICTURE REPRESENTS THE NIGERIA I KNOW!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Approved DSS Raids & Arrest Of Judges - AGF, Malami Abubakar Says / Tinubu To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Miners In Nasarawa Tomorrow / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.