Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,893 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Which Of Them Should I Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of Them Should I Marry (1727 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Should I Marry My African American Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of Them Should I Marry by tonyissey1(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
i have this girl i met last year June but i was in a relationship then but we still continued after i had a problem with my ex we now became stronger after like 3mths i started having an affair with a girl in my office which now escalated into a very serious one and they both now know dat i am seeing someone else dat i should choose between them i must confess i love the girl in my office more than the first girl but the first girl has been there for me and i don't know what to do cos she is really feeling betrayed already but i cant marry her because of sentiments please advise.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by sistawoman: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2009
you already know what to do.

You should marry the one you love.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by heather(f): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2009
u just said u cant marry the other gal then go for the one that u know u can. marriage is not wat u walk in and walk out make up ur mind and do the right thing cos u have the answers to ur question right in ur palm.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by 190: 11:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
marry bot of dem
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by OkraSoup1: 12:18am On Jun 23, 2009
Wait, your post is confusing. You had a girl, then met another girl in june then started an affair with a girl in your office and now the office girl and the girl you cheated on your ex with want you to choose?
---
Clearly you're not in a position to pick one and get married.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by mamagee3(f): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2009
*yawns*
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by desiree(f): 1:28am On Jun 23, 2009
tony_issey:

i have this girl i met last year June but i was in a relationship then but we still continued after i had a problem with my ex we now became stronger after like 3mths i started having an affair with a girl in my office which now escalated into a very serious one and they both now know dat i am seeing someone else dat i should choose between them i must confess i love the girl in my office more than the first girl but the first girl has been there for me and i don't know what to do cos she is really feeling betrayed already but i cant marry her because of sentiments please advise.

Clarify this, Is the girl you met last year June the same girl from your office?? If yes, then marry the one you love, though love is not enough factor for a strong long lasting marriage, at least you can deal with problems better if you love her.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by tonyissey1(m): 6:06am On Jun 23, 2009
i met the first girl in December and i met the girl in my office in march @ Desiree said love isn't a strong factor for marriage right but the fact is why am confused is that they both know about each other now but the girl i met in June i.e the first girl has discovered that i love the other girl more than i love her and she is trying to win me back at all cost and it really hurts me that this was someone that has always been there for me, she even promised to stilll be my friend even if i stil don't date her anymore but it would really hurt her 2 see me go.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2009
Love is a feeling that dont come easily.The first girl loves u and would do anything for u,but d other one is the one u love,hmmm. Ladies are way too complicated u know,but as for me,i'd advice u choose d one that loves u instead of the one u love
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by sparta(f): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2009
Man, you are just plain promiscous, jumping from girl to girl, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, angry
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by izeek(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2009
sparta:

Man, you are just plain promiscous, jumping from girl to girl, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase, angry

i tot i was the only one who noticed the pattern!
bera learn to zip up.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2009
Duh!!

You are not ready to get married, you are just looking to satisfy your infidel conscience.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by izeek(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ujujoan,
where have u been!
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by Ben13: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2009
marry the one you love jor.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by desiree(f): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
The dude is sowing his wild oats jare, grin how would you know if there is a better girl out there if you only date one girl and then marry her. The good thing is that you have found the one you love and obviously loves you back.

PS
Why does our opinion count anyway?? we don't even know these girls, you are in a better position to decide who you want to spend the rest of you life with.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by 8inch: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
desiree:

PS
Why does our opinion count anyway?? we don't even know these girls, you are in a better position to decide who you want to spend the rest of you life with.

flesh and blood has not revealed this to you
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by dpat60: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
@poster

U be Casanova Within 6months u don date up to 4 girl.
I tire ooo!
That is y u're confessed
U shld have stick with 1 n find love from her. undecided
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by blacksta(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2009
'poster

marry the two so u can die young.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by mikkyphp(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2009
You're holding on to the office girl because you love her.You're holding on to the first girl based on sentiments. Will you marry based on love or based on sentiments?

my 2 cents
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by bblacky(f): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
mikkyphp:

You're holding on to the office girl because you love her.You're holding on to the first girl based on sentiments. Will you marry based on love or based on sentiments?

my 2 cents

seconded, but 2 cents? wat 4 arh,
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by didit1(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2009
I hope you know the true definition of love; stay away from both of them for some days or weeks, that break will make it easier for you to know which one of them you really want and which one will trully make you a good wifey.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by izeek(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2009
marry the one with the bigger bobs!!
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by mikkyphp(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2009
@izeek, true story,
boobs is always good, grin
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by izeek(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2009
mikkyphp:

@izeek, true story,
boobs is always good, grin

when u are confused, its when to consider thier enhancements.
these case boobs!!!
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by Rogo: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2009
why this man is so confused
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by mikkyphp(m): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2009
He got himself confused in the first place. He was greedy, or beter still not content with what he had and thus complicated his love life with the office gal who'd do everything to steal you away for the other. young man steer clear from making a decision for at least 2months. allow youself to breath and let oxygen circulate your brain,
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by nethacker(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2009
izeek n mikkyphp r just crazy set of guyz  grin grin
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by izeek(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2009
@nethacker,
there's nothing crazy bout this talk ,
apparently his has weighed their qualities, and found it difficult to decide.
so i simply asked him to weigh the quantites. grin grin grin
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by nethacker(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2009
izeek:

@nethacker,
there's nothing crazy bout this talk ,
apparently his has weighed their qualities, and found it difficult to decide.
so i simply asked him to weigh the quantites. grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by JJYOU: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2009
8inch+:

flesh and blood has not revealed this to you
you are so funny. she said truth tho. very soon you will get question like should i eat with my right or left hand? accept i am man or woman, continue saying hi to my mum and dad on NL.
Re: Which Of Them Should I Marry by kolaoloye(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2009
follow your heart but in the course of ur decision pls don't sleep with any of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ultimate Show Of Love: The Most Expensive Gift U Can Give Ur Lover? / Courtship Through Internet / Nigerian Woman In Uk And Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.