Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,006 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos (8947 Views)

Bayelsa: PDP In Early Lead, As INEC Declares Results At Polling Units, Wards / Maiduguri Bombed Again In Friday Morning Attack -vanguard / Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Buratai In Early Morning Jogging Exercise With Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Naijagunner83: 10:16am On Oct 11, 2012
This is one tragedy too many. As a people and as a Nation, we have to change our lives as individuals even as Govt continues in her efforts at transforming Nigeria. As long as their are people who are willing to cause mayhem and take the lives of other Nigerians, no Government can guarantee security of lives and property.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by onyewec3: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2012
Pls no cause for alarm,its one nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 11, 2012
onyewec3: Pls no cause for alarm,its one nigeria.
hehehehahahihihikikikicough grincheesygrincheesygrin

Ok, it happens everywhere, we have to live wit it undecided
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by achi4u(m): 10:59am On Oct 11, 2012
Go_won!... time to go and won ur people to stop killing each othergrin

But the blood of the innocence children of BIAFRA you shade will continue to hurt you and your people.GOWON
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 11, 2012
Jonathan should resign. Since he's been President, all we hear is bad news.

* A weak govt that cannnot protect its citizens*
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by dgitrader(m): 11:14am On Oct 11, 2012
so sad! when will this madness stop. may God give Nigeria the right leadership.
dreams have been terminated and orphans created., and as usual the killers will go scot-free.
@OP... its not jos!
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Werehkpe: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2012
I hate to admit this but from all indications of killings in Aluu, jos, Maiduguri, Enugu etc i am forced to think and almost conclude that ALL NIGERIAS ARE BARBARIAnS
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by charloski(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2012
sometime i just wonder why am i in this country call 9ja..... the killing is just too much...... if it gonna take war to settle dis killing, let it start so that tings will be better. just saying oh!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by fortyfeet(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2012
Interestingly very disheartning. An eye for an eye.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Fidelcruiz(m): 11:35am On Oct 11, 2012
NEROSKY:

http://gidileak.com/dozen-people-killed-in-early-morning-attack-in-jos/

End time is around the corner. Its not just Nigeria that is experiencing the doom era. We should pray and ask God for forgiveness
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by fortyfeet(m): 11:52am On Oct 11, 2012
Harbioollah: Jonathan should resign. Since he's been President, all we hear is bad news.

* A weak govt that cannnot protect its citizens*
When I hear about governments inability to provide security, I ask myself, is it security against external attack or internal. People that are not able to live in peace are not supposed to be one. Brothers that cannot eat food together in the dark are practically not brothers. I think the whole world is not being sincere about the case Nigeria. Should we be OR should we not. A stitch in time saves nine. The Nigeria Biafra war in practice divided Nigeria.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Yujin(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
brotherlyn: Jos is under a heavy siege from forces that are more than them. Unless God intervenes, i don't see
any solution in sight.

What should we do?

Pray for the mercy of God.

English grammar, diplomacy, revenge mission, Government intervention and whatever strategy anyone
can think of has not solved the problem, so where do we turn to?
Very true. Their plan is to strike terror, cripple the economy and finally force the indigenes to surrender to the terms of the Hausa/Fulani. But it can be stopped although at a costly price because those that are supposed to lead the repression have their eyes on something else- the proverbial man chasing rats while his house is on fire. RIP to the dead.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by omenka(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mr.Motor:
I'm no longer save in diz country!....Burkina Faso here i come. angry
Mr motor Park, you should rather go back to primary skool. Your english is appalling!
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by obi123: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2012
otokx:

The good news goes unreported.

ah ah who told u? aunty patience is back now, not that many give 2 but isnt that good news
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by lacasa: 12:55pm On Oct 11, 2012
When the Head is Bad the body can't function undecided

God rest the souls of the innocent
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by tomzman: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hmmn sad one.Only God knows when Jos would be peacefull again.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Mbechun007: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2012
Only six people were killed! Only six people, does it make it okay that they weren't more? How about no lives were lost and the attackers were apprehended? Mtchew!
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by omoh9ja: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
otokx:

The good news goes unreported.

Is there eva a good News in dis fucking country?it seem d killing became so ramprd afta d 52 independent celebration,all we hear n read is ntn bt bad news.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Ugo660: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
When are all these sad stories going to stop? What have we done to deserve all these tragidies in this country? I guess it's high time we Nigerians stand and fight for our right(right of living). The federal government seems not to be concerned about all these killings n issuing out remedies to curb them. I think the best thing to do is to get armed ourselves and defend ourselves when the traitors come to attack us. MAY GOD HELP NIGERIA!!
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Elsewhere, I had stated that "Biafra" is a metaphor for Nigeria.

"Biafra" is happening in Plateau State at the moment and we can either gather and discuss the future and nature of our existence as "one" Nigeria or continue to postponed the day of doom.

We all already know what the problem is, but it seems we are afraid of tackling it.

My sympathy goes to the families that lost their loved ones.

1 Like

Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by kutchs: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
King harzyz: ;DThe panacea to nigeria problems is asunder! I can't wait to see my precious south west stand alone as a nation...and let boko haram bomb demself and the militants should kidnap themselves in the east.... cheesy
You forgot about ritual killers in the south west.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by ozodimgba(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2012
brotherlyn: Jos is under a heavy siege from forces that are more than them. Unless God intervenes, i don't see
any solution in sight.

What should we do?

English grammar, diplomacy, revenge mission, Government intervention and whatever strategy anyone

Nemesis is what we call it, innocent ibos were killed by this people and their muslim allies for good three yrs. It is now their own time to die by their swords according to the holy book. Since they kill by sword and gun, they shall die by sword and gun. Not eve God can help them because, he is God of justice. Neither will the Nigerian Army that is battling Barcalona Boys in Borno and Adamawa help them. I hope Yakubu Gowon has been informed if otherwise pls, relay the good news to him.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by CVHP: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mad Cow: Finally.

Boko Boys are back to steal the spotlight from Aluu.

This is why I love Nigeria. Never a dull moment

Na film
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by stjudas(m): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
Used to it.
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On Oct 12, 2012
May their souls rest in peace!!!
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by tpia5: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2012
Has nigeria ever been this bad?

I suppose it has?
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2012
tpia@:
Has nigeria ever been this bad?

I suppose it has?

Things are just getting bad by the day my sis! North-Central down to far Northern states getting worse! Only God can help us~
Re: 14 People Killed In Early Morning Attack In Jos by Femmymata2(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2012
any solution in sight.

What should we do?

No evil can happen without GOD not allowing.Remember SATAN will be captured oneday,so u don't have to pray to God b4 he is supposed to stop the killings. Like my pastor would say, pray from now till next year those that will die must die. Prayer is overrated, GOD is a fiction of evil,daft men. NO GOD will allow his creature to do this to one another except an insane one

(1) (2) (Reply)

What John Zibiri Said About Nigeria. Is It True? / 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom / Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.