Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom (8945 Views)

Kano 2019: APC Speaks On Substituting Ganduje’s Name Over Bribery Scandal / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register / 2019: APC Endorses Mannaseh, Passes No Confidence Vote On Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by 14Ebiscoo: 8:31am On Dec 27, 2018
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Akwa Ibom has promised that the launching of the South-South zonal campaign rally of its presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, will be hitch-free.

Chairman of the Central Planning Committee for 2019 Campaign Flag-off, Mr. Umana Umana, told newsmen in Uyo on Wednesday that everything had been put in place for the flag off.

He said: “It is going to be a national APC event. We are expecting to host Mr. President in person, the Vice President in person, the national chairman of our party, the national leaders of our party and the national working committee, governors, ministers and members from all over Nigeria.

“So, indeed this rally will provide the foundation for the take-off of our presidential campaigns and we will be expecting the 30,000 Godswill Akpabio International Stadium to be filled to the brim.

“From the feedback we are getting from our members all over Akwa Ibom and all of the South-South states and from other states in Nigeria, we know that that the stadium is going to be filled to capacity.

“The good people of Akwa Ibom are very excited and enthusiastic and they are waiting to receive the President. Again, we are not surprised because the good people of Akwa Ibom have felt the impact of the good works undertaken by Mr. President.

“We have had occasion in the past to review the scorecard of Mr. President not just for all Nigerians but as it affects Akwa Ibom and that is why our members in the state are very excited.

“The good people of Akwa Ibom who are not even members of our party are also very enthusiastic about receiving the President and to thank him ahead of the election for what he has done for the state, the South-South zone and the people of Nigeria.

“So, attendance at this rally would also be a way of sending a message to Mr. President that we appreciate what he has done for our people in terms of the key strategic appointments which he has given to sons and daughters of Akwa Ibom, and clearly this is unprecedented”.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/27/2019-apc-speaks-ahead-buharis-campaign-flag-off-akwa-ibom/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Alphafeezay(m): 8:33am On Dec 27, 2018
Mark my word, PMB wont get 100k vote in Akwa Ibom

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by ainas247: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2018
Wait oooo I have been hearing APC and PDP what of the rest

put your business on Google and get more clients check my profile
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by buygala(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2018
"Again, we are not surprised because the good people of Akwa Ibom have felt the impact of the good works undertaken by Mr. President..."

Dear APC, kindly list the 'good works undertaken by Mr President' for the good people of Akwa Ibom..smiley

Thanks in advance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2018
All these space bookers sef
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by gistrepublic: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Oreo

Free Xmas gift from me, see here
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2018
SAI BABA ALL THE WAY....

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by gistrepublic: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2018
See my posts for free Xmas gifts (internet freaks only)
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Can u bet with ur life?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by jayson87: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2018
they are mobilizing people with 15k at uyo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by chidlala: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2018
sad grin grin grin
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by CilicMarin: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Be consoling yourself grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Alphafeezay(m): 8:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Yomboy4ever:

Can u bet with ur life?

Bet with yours that he will win Akwa Ibom
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Okrikacity: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Ur word means nothing.

Who are u in Nigeria?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by netpro(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Heartache loading for the atikuloooters worldwide.

Let's get ready to rumble. Sai baba all the way. No time to dey look uche face.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Alphafeezay:

You're being nice. I'll be shocked if he gets 15,000 talkless close to even 100K. He should count himself lucky if 100 people votes for him in Akwa-Ibom. I'll sincerely applaud Akapabio if he makes that happen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Alphafeezay(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2018
Okrikacity:

Ur word means nothing.

Who are u in Nigeria?

Ignore my word that means nothing na, why are you responding?
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by bender79: 8:58am On Dec 27, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Hahahaha. E pain am weh weh. Before it was PMB won't get 20k votes. Now I see the number is increasing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by shosky1794: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2018
jayson87:

Prove this.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Uglyboy: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2018
Alphafeezay:
Now that PDP can no longer write figures in southeast and south south?

Buhari will defeat Atiku in Akwa Ibom
Write it down

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Alphafeezay(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Uglyboy:

Now that PDP can no longer write figures in southeast and south south?

Buhari will defeat Atiku in Akwa Ibom
Write it down

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Joke of a lifetime.
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by backbone503(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Alphafeezay:

Big fat lie!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by kotv: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Anyone living in Akwa Ibom, my advice to you is figure out who's in charge of paying visitors to this event, collect your money, show up, give them a boost of confidence on crowd and go quietly chop your money. Each time APC visit any SS or SE state, they always give out cash to audience. I've collected my own in some of their rally. Go collect your money, you're owned that. They are giving you back those money they looted.
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Olukat(m): 9:04am On Dec 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy Of course the stadium will full to the brim just as it were in Portharcourt in 2014.
People are seriously hungry and knowing the VP (The 10k Don) is coming would boast spectators
but Akwa Ibom/SS I know won't vote Buhari.
The people of SS/SE hates poverty and anybody that brings it near their doorstep shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2018
jayson87:

Serious!
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by garfield1: 9:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Always ibom presidential result
Apc 400,000
PFP 600,000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Lordsocrates: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2018
jayson87:

Eyen eka, abeg na for whr e dey happen, make i go collect my own.
I dey Plaza like this, so if u get details where e dey happen tell bobois, no jus dey fly bews anyhow
Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Lordsocrates: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2018
buygala:
"Again, we are not surprised because the good people of Akwa Ibom have felt the impact of the good works undertaken by Mr. President..."

Dear APC, kindly list the 'good works undertaken by Mr President' for the good people of Akwa Ibom..smiley

Thanks in advance

Dont go there oo,
Akwa Iom people hv enjoyed buhari more than any other South South States, As chairman of NDDC, Nsima ekere has fixed all roads in the state, in all zones, he has fixed more roads tgan the state's government... Yes with prove if you want them.

Udom was so jittery about it, he was fighting Nsima Ekere on radio for embarking on fixing roads without permission.

Folks outside, will be shocked in 2019.
Umu bagha ke Uyo, or ke Isong ukid si itippe, umunghu unim

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Uglyboy: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2018
Alphafeezay:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Joke of a lifetime.
I will quote you by February after the election.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC Speaks Ahead Of Buhari’s Campaign Flag-off In Akwa Ibom by Adekunleideology(m): 10:16am On Dec 27, 2018
Where is Nwaamaikpe? shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Wike Lifts The Suspension On The Employment Exercise In Rivers Uni. / Rivers Crisis: My Decision To Embrace Peace Not Out Of Fear – Fubara / Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.