Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? (9751 Views)

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by kokoye(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2012
If you want to see her picture, wait for me to fire up my tablet...it's there..somewhere...
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by WhyAWhy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
My papa only has on his phone whatever picture I snapped with his phone. My mama get plenty pictures on her phone. Should she freak out cos her picture no de my papa phone? It boils down to the lifestyle of the user jare
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Opoki(m): 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
not on Nokia 3310 abi i fit dey carry hard copy foto waka?
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by swtdarling(f): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2012
i believe its when there isn't any spark in the relationship anymore that dose tins won't matter.its too bad if there isn't even 1 pics of one's spouse on one's fone.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Willy7(m): 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
Personally i dont see it as old fashion or odd,love is never old fashioned.Whether she has mine or not,i will have hers.I should be proud of my woman,cos it also shows im proud of my choice of woman.I'm perplexed at d response of some pple here saying its old fashion and all what not,yet d same pple did said in another thread that they like d idea of snooping on their spouses or partners email and phones.If u cant hv her or his pix on ur phone,why bother about his or her fidelity?If u dnt hv ur partner's pix on ur phone and have others pix on it,then its either u re cheating or not proud of ur partner,no excuse.Its d same thing with some guys that remove their wedding rings when they travel to some places without their wives.Who is decieving who?We knw d truth,lets stop trying 2 pamper lies and deceits and call it exposure or civilisation.I am proud of my woman and will always do,anywhere,anytime.Thanks
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Emmaville(m): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
of course i wil. hahahahaha
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Emmaville(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
CLIQBOY: Nah identity card?
funny. lol. no b only id card, na atm card. lol
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by swtdarling(f): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2012
Willy7: Personally i dont see it as old fashion or odd,love is never old fashioned.Whether she has mine or not,i will have hers.I should be proud of my woman,cos it also shows im proud of my choice of woman.I'm perplexed at d response of some pple here saying its old fashion and all what not,yet d same pple did said in another thread that they like d idea of snooping on their spouses or partners email and phones.If u cant hv her or his pix on ur phone,why bother about his or her fidelity?If u dnt hv ur partner's pix on ur phone and have others pix on it,then its either u re cheating or not proud of ur partner,no excuse.Its d same thing with some guys that remove their wedding rings when they travel to some places without their wives.Who is decieving who?We knw d truth,lets stop trying 2 pamper lies and deceits and call it exposure or civilisation.I am proud of my woman and will always do,anywhere,anytime.Thanks
FACT!

1 Like

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Emmaville(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2012
if she is my better half, her pics should populate ma fone. so why not having her pics, wen she is d one i hav signed up wit for d rest of ma being. she is worth it. even ma dp sef.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by webcityng: 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2012
EACH TIME I DELETE HER PICTURE, SHE SNAP ANOTHER ONE I DON TIRE LOL grin grin grin
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hmm, I'll be sad\mad and ask questions if I were her o, as long as there are other people's pictures on his phone then mine should be there as well.
My boyfriend has many pictures of me and I have his too.
You'd not want to show someone off only if you ain't proud of the person or don't even love the person sef.#myopinion
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2012
Jxt Avoiding Nightmares! undecided undecided
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Pennywise(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
I carry her picture night and day, any where I go in my heart
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Orikinla(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
Yes. In my heart.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by drnoel: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Do you carry a picture of your partner or spouse? Back in the day.....some people used to carry color photo in the wallet or in their book bag. With the rise of technological gadgets...people have photos of their love ones on their phone or computer.

A friend of mine called me and told me that she was using her husband's phone and realized there is NO PICTURE of her on his phone. I asked her do she have any photos of him on her phone...she responded yes. The reason I asked the question was to see if she isn't being hypocritical.

She went on and on about how upset she felt and betrayed. I might be missing the point...but I don't see why she should be upset about her husband not having a photo on his phone. I mean I wouldn't see an issue with someone having picture of their loved ones...but is it important?

Personally...I wouldn't care if my husband doesn't have a photo of me on his phone because it doesn't change the price of garri.

Your thoughts?

abeg, my dad neva carried my mums pix and they have been married for more than 35 yrs
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by MyneWhite1(f): 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2012
Is it using the picture as screen saver or just in the gallery?

Screen saver, no. Gallery, of course!
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Cynthiadyk(f): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2012
Actually,i never knew nairaland could read my mind. I was about writin somtin abt dis 2day cos i saw a guy who uploaded his girlfrnds picture on his phone. On seein d picture,i was touch. If guys knw wat it realy means to love,dey wil do anytin to kip d gal sametin aplys to d ladies. It shows u ar proud havin him/her as a wife/husband, boyfrnd/girlf
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by fortyfeet(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
For what? She's in my heart but sure have many of it in my phone.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by jadakiss213(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2012
joeydozzy: errm, it ain't important but that's not the reason she's angry. she feels her husband ain't proud of her like she thought he was. seriously, on an okay level, it's completely psychotic and reasonable to have your spouse picture, otherwise why won't you snap with someone you are with for almost 8 hrs a day? you snap with others which is clearly understandable but for someone to look at your phone having no clue who your girlfriend or wife is something else unless you're a celeb
'psychotic and reasonable'? What are u saying oga??
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by balogundayo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
dat idea is very crazy...
well as far as i am concerned, its necessary for a guy to hav his girlfriend's pix...wait a minute....y wont i have ma baby's picture on ma phone nd ma system tongue tongue tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed kiss[color=#000099][/color][s][/s]
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
kokoye: If you want to see her picture, wait for me to fire up my tablet...it's there..somewhere...

I have a picture of my husband on my pad, lappie, and celly. I am proud of my baby. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by buchibabe: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2012
Does he carry mine around
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2012
jadakiss213: 'psychotic and reasonable'? What are u saying oga??

I'm just saying it's okay to or not to have a picture but speaks something of you if you don't
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by MrsChima1(f): 9:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm, I'll be sad\mad and ask questions if I were her o, as long as there are other people's pictures on his phone then mine should be there as well.
My boyfriend has many pictures of me and I have his too.
You'd not want to show someone off only if you ain't proud of the person or don't even love the person sef.#myopinion

I hear you ooo! My husband has picture of me and us on all of his gadgets. My husband's best friend always tease him by saying you need to change the screensaver of different women. I would always respond...that's why you are single now. grin grin

I have picture of my baby and us on all of my gadgets as well. It is like a personal effect to me and I chose pictures of my husband and us.

I am not ashamed nonetheless.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by sage2(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Do you carry a picture of your partner or spouse? Back in the day.....some people used to carry color photo in the wallet or in their book bag. With the rise of technological gadgets...people have photos of their love ones on their phone or computer.

A friend of mine called me and told me that she was using her husband's phone and realized there is NO PICTURE of her on his phone. I asked her do she have any photos of him on her phone...she responded yes. The reason I asked the question was to see if she isn't being hypocritical.

She went on and on about how upset she felt and betrayed. I might be missing the point...but I don't see why she should be upset about her husband not having a photo on his phone. I mean I wouldn't see an issue with someone having picture of their loved ones...but is it important?

Personally...I wouldn't care if my husband doesn't have a photo of me on his phone because it doesn't change the price of garri.

Your thoughts?

Sure! it doesn't change the price of garri one bit. What a smart way of keeping the garri crew of your thread. Nice one.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 13, 2012
Op I nid a gf before I can contribute to this discussion...
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 13, 2012
I have his pix in my wallet as well!! Yes he should have mine! Plenty too! kiss kiss Love U plenty much Dearest!
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by ilee1206: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2012
Guangzhou Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is an independent production under the line set design, development (mold), production and sales in one of the private-owned enterprises. We have been adhering to the user first, quality first, independent innovation, puerile, and long-term cooperation, sustainable development ideas, designed to develop a series of one multi-function charger, connectors, and other communications products, while for the majority of customers to sample plans to design a model service! We have become a supplier designated by many well-known companies, the products are exported to the Middle East, Europe and the United States and around the world. Welcome to visit us!www.xy-newstart.com
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by CLIQBOY(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2012
Emmaville:
funny. lol. no b only id card, na atm card. lol
me self confused na
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by tinuolababy(f): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2012
smiley
flanrey: If her husband's got pics of himself and friends on the phone and her's not there.... There's probably something wrong! Maybe he's not proud of her or could be cheating

Personally, I don't keep random pics on my phone. The only pictures you'll find on my phone are those of myself, my lady, family and dear friends and maybe some project
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria / LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.