Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag (14518 Views)

Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? / Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Fishoy(f): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
I ws havin dis argument wit ma grl frnds....is it love dat makes a man carry his wifes hand bag or wash her undies...fr me i tink its nt proper rather its stupidity,,,,wat do u tink
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by KINGwax(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
I do it everytime.
To me, it looks so sexy!!!
I also love to wash dishes wen she cooks and was her undies wen I wanna look funny.
Its so cool. Biliv me!!!

34 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by thorpido(m): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2013
How old are u op?If ur wife is carrying d baby,u won't carry her bag?Marriage is about helping each other.I iron her clothes,carry bag and do whatever is necessary.

15 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by munmight(f): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
KINGwax: I do it everytime.
I also love to wash dishes wen she cooks and was her undies wen I wanna look funny.
Its so cool. Biliv me!!!
you are the sweetest naija man, ever.

20 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
[size=13pt]^^ Kai.

Some things should just come naturally. If you love your wife or girlfriend and see that she's struggling with some things or even a baby in her arms, won't you offer to help? Most times, you don't even have time to offer. You just take what you can from her so that she's not struggling anymore, and often times, that's a handbag.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
Well the truth is....you actually don't have to carry your wife handbag if she needs help...or wash her undies.....dont even worry about it....another Man will do it for you...I promise..

9 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by luvmijeje(f): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
Op,I hope u are reading words of wisdom the posters above me has written.Practice and incorporate it.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
The idea is performing the gesture if there is a need for it. I won't be carrying bags for a lazy woman.

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]^^ Kai.

Some things should just come naturally. If you love your wife or girlfriend and see that she's struggling with some things or even a baby in her arms, won't you offer to help? Most times, you don't even have time to offer. You just take what you can from her so that she's not struggling anymore, and often times, that's a handbag.[/size]
I agree with you up till the oftentimes, handbag bit. What could she possibly be carrying in a handbag that would be too heavy for her?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by thorpido(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
fresh_dude: I agree with you up till the oftentimes, handbag bit. What could she possibly be carrying in a handbag that would be too heavy for her?
Baby things.

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
KINGwax: I do it everytime.
I also love to wash dishes wen she cooks and [size=15pt]wash her undies wen I wanna look funny[/size].
Its so cool. Biliv me!!!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kai
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by boxer022(m): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
To me there is no big deal in carrying your partners hand bag whether girlfriend or wife. It is an act of Love and should be encouraged. I always carry My Sweetheart's hand bag whenever we are going out and bear in mind I am not yet married. I just do it out of Love for her because I know that if I do not Love her there is no way I will even go near her let alone carry her hand bag.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by KINGwax(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
fresh_dude: I agree with you up till the oftentimes, handbag bit. What could she possibly be carrying in a handbag that would be too heavy for her?
it's nt abt being heavy dude, its jes kinda cool for me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Fishoy(f): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote author=ogugua88][size=13pt]^^ Kai.

[/quote

***********************tru,,,,sm tins nids to come natural "love" bt trust me i dnt nid a man to carry ma hand bag fr me to show dat he loves me,,,,,nd if i ws carryin a heavy load i wud rader let u carry d load dan ma hand...
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
thorpido: Baby things.
Inside handbag? There are bags for that and I carried such in my time. Had no qualms at all. HANDBAGS are a different kettle of fish entirely.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by 190: 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Girlfriend - NEVER
if she like make she carry firewood for head,
wetin concern me undecided
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
I no be woman wrapper

Her handbag is her personal belonging and I have no business clutching it while she walk majestically beside me.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by 190: 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
LastApostle: I no be woman wrapper

Her handbag is her personal belonging and I have no business clutching it while she walk majestically beside me.

I swear some guys can be so sisi's angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by sako28: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2013
For me ooo, i dey carry her bag any type,anytime, any shape, any where so far she asked for my help. I dey wash my wife pant wella. Because na me dey remove am b4 bed action. And when i go for shopping and pad is on the list, i get pad. So o boy grow up. God says and 2 shall become 1. so Your wife is part of u.

16 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Idowuogbo(f): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2013
sako28: For me ooo, i dey carry her bag any type,anytime, any shape, any where so far she asked for my help. I dey wash my wife pant wella. Because na me dey remove am b4 bed action. And when i go for shopping and pad is on the list, i get pad. So o boy grow up. God says and 2 shall become 1. so Your wife is part of u.
chop am kiss kiss
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 05, 2013
I thought it's modern swag to carry your babe's bag.
Well, for me,i like creating beauty from odds.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2013
Oya o ladies give all your bags to your men to carry for you. Afterall, what bigger way to show love is there?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2013
fresh_dude: Oya o ladies give all your bags to your men to carry for you. Afterall, what bigger way to show love is there?
actually you can carry the bag but don't look into it...even with her permission...don't look lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Fishoy(f): 12:18pm On Mar 05, 2013
I stil tink its odd fr ma husband to carry ma hand bag....*shame*
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by scribble: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2013
my girl cooks, cleans, launders, assumes the position, massages, blows, occasionally acts as my PA and the list is endless

so occasionally i allow some small role reversal just to appreciate her.

if thats being a sisi, then I dont wanna be macho...

did i mention that she is a dime... wink

4 Likes

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by scribble: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2013
Fishoy: I stil tink its odd fr ma husband to carry ma hand bag....*shame*

that is kinda weird but lets say all ur hands are full...should i just leave it and wait for u to come back and get it?
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2013
scribble:

that is kinda weird but lets say all ur hands are full...should i just leave it and wait for u to come back and get it?
How about you carry every other thing and leave the handbag for her to carry? If her hands are full help with the other stuff she's carrying.

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by scribble: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2013
fresh_dude: How about you carry every other thing and leave the handbag for her to carry? If her hands are full help with the other stuff she's carrying.

u go shopping, there are 3 tote bags and her handbag...all these bags are feminine...in this case I think what a fresh dude would do would be to perform like Arsene Wenger...
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2013
scribble:

u go shopping, there are 3 tote bags and her handbag...all these bags are feminine...in this case I think what a fresh dude would do would be to perform like Arsene Wenger...

A scribble would obviously pick bag2 over bag1. Cheers mate. Enjoy your woman-wrapping.

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by scribble: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2013
fresh_dude: A scribble would obviously pick bag2 over bag1. Cheers mate. Enjoy your woman-wrapping.

cheers dude. i see u have a database of female bag images. whatever works for u dude

1 Like

Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2013
scribble:

cheers dude. i see u have a database of female bag images. whatever works for u dude
Indeed I do, I sell them. Which is why I know what and what not to carry. Holla at me for some for your woman. grin. For real though, holla.
Re: Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag by Kirinwa: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
thorpido: How old are u op?If ur wife is carrying d baby,u won't carry her bag?Marriage is about helping each other.I iron her clothes,carry bag and do whatever is necessary.

I'll rather carry the baby,her traveling bag or any other heavy object not her hand bag. I find it uncomfortable. embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall / Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? / The "big Mistake" Women Make That Can Push Men Away And Make Him Withdrew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.