Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? (9752 Views)

"Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by timbros(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2012
I have hundreds of her pictures in my phone. Her picture is ALWAYS the wallpaper/screensaver in my phone and laptop.

Funny enough, we just changed our phone's wallpaper last night to this...

3 Likes

Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by OLEBRUKU(m): 9:12am On Oct 13, 2012
I wil stil do it wen i hv a new patna jst as i did 2 my ex.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by BUSHMAN1: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2012
we eat together,sleep together, do everything together why then should i carry her around in my pocket wallet?.. give me a brake!! unless she turn into currency..
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by chinnyonwu(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Yes of course. Anytime I'm engaged in combat, I kiss her picture. And when my men make fun of me, I just blurt out, "INCOMING!!!", and they scamper for safety. Chickens. Works on them every single time. lipsrsealed
U r not making any sense
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2012
chinnyonwu:
U r not making any sense

What you need, my friend, is creatine supplementation.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by free2ryhme: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2012
the idea is primitive
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by vivianc(f): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2012
When he finds me, I will definitely carry his picture in my wallet or handbag anywhere I go.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by MrsChima(f): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
How can I get my worwor husband photo off my celly and lappie? He is scaring my things! !!
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by roymary: 4:35am On Oct 14, 2012
No wallet---No camera phone.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
To each their own. But I can't comprehend not having my girl's photos all over my things. . . . . but that's for when . . . . smiley
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by buzzedoffbeauty(f): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hmmm, I think when women put there spouse on their phone it's like bragging and more women will want to sleep with him to know what's so special about him, but if you can handle it then go ahead and put his pic in your pocket and phone screensaver lol! If a man puts his wife on his phone/pocket pic it's like he's proud.

In your friend's case the spouse should know his mate well enough to know if she's into all that kind of stuff and how it would make her feel it he wasn't doing it....I think.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by buzzedoffbeauty(f): 12:33pm On Nov 10, 2012
OLE-BRUKU:
I wil stil do it wen i hv a new patna jst as i did 2 my ex.

lol!
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by KINGwax(m): 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
k2039: I have the pictures of my close friends,both male and female on my phone.
So its clearly obvious I will have her picture when I get engaged and also when I get married
how are u sure you'll' be engaging anyone when u can't even say 'hi' to a new girl?
k2039: I'm extremely shy when it comes to girls and obviosly I dont have the gut to say 'hi' to a new girl,it feels like heaven will fall.
you said it, not me. I doubt you'll be seein a picture to carry o
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by KINGwax(m): 3:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

What you need, my friend, is creatine supplementation.
you're still not making sense.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by k2039: 4:11pm On Nov 10, 2012
KINGwax: how are u sure you'll' be engaging anyone when u can't even say 'hi' to a new girl?you said it, not me. I doubt you'll be seein a picture to carry o
I have my friends pictures lol.
Besides why are you stalking me.
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by KINGwax(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2012
k2039:
I have my friends pictures lol.
Besides why are you stalking me.
ye! Stalking you? Mogbe! You overrate yourself o
Re: Do You Carry A Picture Of Your Partner/spouse? by k2039: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2012
KINGwax: ye! Stalking you? Mogbe! You overrate yourself o

It's not a matter of overating myself,I'm overated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Think Your Partner Is Trustworthy Then Do This. / LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+} / I Finally Brought My Latino Girlfriend To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.