Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) (3697 Views)

I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=5pt]your woman don suffer be that embarassed[/size]
[size=5pt]LOL.. and why will d woman suffer [/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
bennyraz: [size=5pt]LOL.. and why will d woman suffer [/size]

[size=5pt]bcus you re successfully cheating on her grin[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=5pt]bcus you re successfully cheating on her grin[/size]
[size=5pt]lol.. a man should be a success in his endeavors, not a failure wink[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2012
bennyraz: [size=5pt]lol.. a man should be a success in his endeavors, not a failure wink[/size]

[size=5pt]hmmmm..word from Mr Bennyraz..it depends on whether he enjoys what he's doing wink[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=5pt]hmmmm..word from Mr Bennyraz..it depends on whether he enjoys what he's doing wink[/size]
[size=5pt]when you are not in a relationship, can it be called cheating [/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Rooneyboy(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
obowunmi: Why cheat if you can marry as many wives as you like?

A growing number of Nigerian women lack self-esteem and confidence, so they won't leave. Plus where is she going with no job and three kids? Which new man wants a woman with baggage?

Save yourself the headache and marry as many wives as you like. Polygamy is not illegal in Nigeria. If you have money and treat them right, all the women will know about each other and will stay put.

@OP: your suggestions are for POOR boys (tell me if someone like Jide Adenuga get three girlfriends, which of the girls wan commot if he cheats on them? - them no fit.)

my man u are so on point,love the way u broke it down.
In Naija the woman has no say
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
bennyraz: [size=5pt]when you are not in a relationship, can it be called cheating [/size]

that's different from when you are in
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
~vicky~:

that's different from when you are in
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
bennyraz: grin grin grin grin

these molars of urs are tempting angry grin
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
~vicky~:

these molars of urs are tempting angry grin
[size=5pt]really? they will crush u [/size]cheesy
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by born2boink(m): 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
obowunmi: Why cheat if you can marry as many wives as you like?

A growing number of Nigerian women lack self-esteem and confidence, so they won't leave. Plus where is she going with no job and three kids? Which new man wants a woman with baggage?

Save yourself the headache and marry as many wives as you like. Polygamy is not illegal in Nigeria. If you have money and treat them right, all the women will know about each other and will stay put.

@OP: your suggestions are for POOR boys (tell me if someone like Jide Adenuga get three girlfriends, which of the girls wan commot if he cheats on them? - them no fit.)
you are talking of your own perspective of Nigerian brain view, imagined what happened to tiger wood when he cheated, cheating with wife is kinda different from sleeping with 3 girlfriends for fun, cheat only term with committed relationship or wife and not fun girl,so use your brain box wisely
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by obowunmi(m): 11:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
born2fuck: you are talking of your own perspective of Nigerian brain view, imagined what happened to tiger wood when he cheated, cheating with wife is kinda different from sleeping with 3 girlfriends for fun, cheat only term with committed relationship or wife and not fun girl,so use your brain box wisely

Except in the case of religious "freedom" polygamy is illegal in America but LEGAL in Nigeria. In Nigeria however, monogamy has become a thing of preference - it has become a sign of modernization BUT men still cheat on their partners as though they are polygamists.

If you can handle polygamy, why not? I however don't like when poor people practice polygamy sha because its usually the children that suffer.
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by born2boink(m): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2012
I never thought or dream of polygamy, one wife and one husband, cheating on young girls who need cash, even if I become the richest in the world, still down to one woman,never seen a man with two wives in our entire families and relatives, maybe because they made up of christian, so polygamy is an abomination to me, I must be a good cheater beccause no way for polygamy in my life, Never
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by obowunmi(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2012
Funny guy.
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 15, 2012
bennyraz: [size=5pt]really? they will crush u [/size]cheesy

[size=4pt]lmao..that means you have the lion's type of molar [/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=4pt]lmao..that means you have the lion's type of molar [/size]
[size=5pt]yea[/size] grin grin
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2012
bennyraz: [size=5pt]yea[/size] grin grin

[size=5pt]what!!! shocked shocked shocked..like seriously [/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 15, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=5pt]what!!! shocked shocked shocked..like seriously [/size]
[size=5pt]lmao.. do u think i'll crush u? naaaaah[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 15, 2012
bennyraz: [size=5pt]lmao.. do u think i'll crush u? naaaaah[/size]

[size=5pt] smileyof course you would not do that grin[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=5pt] smileyof course you would not do that grin[/size]
[size=5pt]lol.. victoria? am i right?[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2012
bennyraz: [size=5pt]lol.. victoria? am i right?[/size]

[size=5pt]yes Sir Ben tongue[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=5pt]yes Sir Ben tongue[/size]
[size=5pt]let me put my tongue on yours tongue tongue how do u feel grin[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
bennyraz: [size=5pt]let me put my tongue on yours tongue tongue how do u feel grin[/size]

[size=5pt]urgggg!!! undecided tasteless tongue[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=5pt]urgggg!!! undecided tasteless tongue[/size]
[size=5pt]but u want more sha[/size] tongue
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
bennyraz: [size=5pt]but u want more sha[/size] tongue

[size=5pt]no way grin[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=5pt]no way grin[/size]
[size=4pt]and you're even showing me ur teeth.. hw nice wink will u invite me over wink[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2012
bennyraz: [size=4pt]and you're even showing me ur teeth.. hw nice wink will u invite me over wink[/size]

[size=5pt]if i invite a you will not show up cry[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 16, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=5pt]if i invite a you will not show up cry[/size]
[size=4pt]honestly i dnt know how to answer this[/size] cry
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2012
bennyraz: [size=4pt]honestly i dnt know how to answer this[/size] cry
[size=5pt]
are u emotional just asking o
cheesy[/size]
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2012
~vicky~:

[size=5pt]
are u emotional just asking o
cheesy[/size]
[size=4pt]lmaooo.. and why do u want to know[/size] tongue
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by bknight: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2012
berem: God will not let me cheat on my husband!

grin grin grin
Re: How To Cheat Succesful With Your Partner. (copyright) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
bennyraz: [size=4pt]lmaooo.. and why do u want to know[/size] tongue

[size=5pt]lol..you are shy or scared to answer simply!! tongue, by the way how are u doing?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? / Crazy Love / Meet Maria Jose Cristerna The Vampire Lady *viewers Discretion*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.