Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? (3681 Views)

Which Z Beter? Same Bedroom Or Different Bedrooms 4 Maried Couples / Can You Afford To Share The Same Bedroom With Your Partner? / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Bigsteveg(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2013
There's this issue bothering my mind and i wanna throw it open. Have seen couples mostly after building their own house share different bedrooms, and i wonder y?
Can you and your husband/wife share the same room in your house or not?
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Eesha: 11:09am On Dec 06, 2013
I might have have a separate room from my hubby in the case we have excess space but I'll ALWAYS sleep in his room, or him in mine.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by twogood: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2013
I thought you shd be asking 'Can you not share wt your wife or hubby'
Well, if you can't you shdnt be married.

Can someone pls define 'marriage'?
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by dont8(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2013
@Op: You need to rephrase this your question to make a better meaning; for now, I'm out.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
I must definitely have my own room.I hate the idea of waking up in the morning to see my husband curled like a milipede at one edge of the bed.I rather have my own room but visits his own room.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Gabreal1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
twogood: I thought you shd be asking 'Can you not share wt your wife or hubby'

Marriage can be defined as sharing the same bedroom with your husband or wife.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sometimes there're legit reasons why people maintain their own his or hers during marriage., eg. their own diet due to health reasons. But that's often temporary and of course, unwanted. Other people're merely confused; they're married, yet refuse to become a "we".

2 Likes

Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by twogood: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gab-real:
Marriage can be defined as sharing the same bedroom with your husband or wife.

em, try again
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Danhumprey: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yield: Sometimes there're legit reasons why people maintain their own his or hers during marriage., eg. their own diet due to health reasons. But that's often temporary and of course, unwanted. Other people're merely confused; they're married, yet refuse to become a "we".
Care to expanciate further? embarassed
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why won't i share a room with my spouse? If i could share a room with my friends, why not my wife. If i could share a room with any of my family members, then why not my wife.
It's ridiculous for such to happen. We won't move around town as one during the day only to become two in the night.
No wonder a wise man said, 'many couples no longer live as husband and wife but as co tenants sharing the same roof.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Ariyke: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why not?
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by dayleke: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why wouldn't you?
Even if you build a 10 bedroom house,
There is a reason why you are husband and wife and it is a marriage.
Dats all.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Bigsteveg(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Eesha: I might have have a separate room from my hubby in the case we have excess space but I'll ALWAYS sleep in his room, or him in mine.
Comin 4rm a woman, i'll say i don get wetin i wan confirm
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Bigsteveg(m): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: I must definitely have my own room.I hate the idea of waking up in the morning to see my husband curled like a milipede at one edge of the bed.I rather have my own room but visits his own room.
VISITS your husband bedroom, tot ure nau one
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Bigsteveg(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
twogood: I thought you shd be asking 'Can you not share wt your wife or hubby'

Joinin of two or more individuals
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bigsteveg:
VISITS your husband bedroom, tot ure nau one
Sometimes I have mood swings and prefer to stay alone.I think I wud prefer my own personal room,even if I still share my husband's room.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by vocalprince(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: Sometimes I have mood swings and prefer to stay alone.I think I wud prefer my own personal room,even if I still share my husband's room.
Now I disengage U officially, since U have mood swings most times, *chai, U sure sey I fit do am cus na hot babe be this o!*
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Dygeasy(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: I must definitely have my own room.I hate the idea of waking up in the morning to see my husband curled like a milipede at one edge of the bed..
I Want To Believe You Were Hung Upside Down When You Typed This Part Of Your Post undecided. Prolly You Weren't Thinking Straight!

1 Like

Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by cdamsel(f): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: Sometimes I have mood swings and prefer to stay alone.I think I wud prefer my own personal room,even if I still share my husband's room.
remind me again why u wanna b married?

No matter the kind of mood swing u have is it not enough reaason to want a separate bedroom? Doesn't seem logical to me @ all
The moment u get married things like personal space are no more,cos in church you re joined 2gether as one,right?

1 Like

Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by cdamsel(f): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dygeasy: I Want To Believe You Were Hung Upside Down When You Typed This Part Of Your Post undecided. Prolly You Weren't Thinking Straight!
her post really made my eyes pop
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by maureeno(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
;DTrue talk.she was hung upside down
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
vocalprince: Now Idisengage U officially, since U have mood swings most times, *chai, U sure sey I fit do am cus na hot babe be this o!*
Lol.Well it is not most of d time.
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
cdamsel: remind me again why u wanna b married?

No matter the kind of mood swing u have is it not enough reaason to want a separate bedroom? Doesn't seem logical to me @ all
The moment u get married things like personal space are no more,cos in church you re joined 2gether as one,right?

I deal with my mood swings alone.Family and friends understands and knows when to back out and let me be.As long as itdoesn't stop me from performing my wifey duties,and long as my husband is okay with me keeping a seperate room.PERIOD!
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by jmoore(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
We must share one master bedroom.
I want a companion as a wife and not a secretary.

1 Like

Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by cdamsel(f): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dygeasy: If Calling You Same Would Translate To Calling You A B*tch, I Think I'll Pass.

That's A Female Dog!
let it go ok kiss
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by pweetixandy: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
i can never share a room wiv my husband..i cld sleep in his tho,bt dat wld b it
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
^ ^ ^
you too? Why would that be?
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Dygeasy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
lynpetra: YOU ARE STILL A BINGO.EKUWKE!
Point Made. Swerve Please undecided
Re: Can You Share The Same Bedroom With Your Husband/wife? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
pweetixandy: i can never share a room wiv my husband..i cld sleep in his tho,bt dat wld b it
Thank u for speaking ur mind jare.Some Pple think say marriage na rice and beans with gbegiri served with big stout.

No matter how sweet ur marriage,there wud be arguments once in a while.Sometimes even your husband needs a little space whenever he needs to fight his own demons,after which you wud sit him down and ask him wat is going on.There are times when you just want ur kids to leave you the hell alone to think clearly.

I am not saying I wudnt share my husband's bed,I just need a personal room.The day e make me vex I enter my room go sleep,if I wake up in d middle of the night with a cool head,I go back and join him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only: Who Do You Prefer In These Two "Babes"? / Hello Nl Ladies Can You Date A Rich Guy That Smokes? / What Does She Expect You To Do The Moment She Finally Says YES?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.