Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day (7295 Views)

12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day / Jonathan Rains Dollars On South-west Obas (each given $250,000 (N50m)) - Punch / Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by Akolawole(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2012
Anyone has link for me to watch the final round of the debate.Sadly, I missed it.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by sindyko(m): 7:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
Jaywon242: Some pple here are just spewing rubbish as if this is not Nigeria where anything is possible. I know a boy in my house here that has collected N10,000 from ACN. So if they can spend such an amount on sm1 what stops them from doing any other thing that will make them win votes.

Guy that not a point, evrybody has it own way of campaign, if the so called ur neighbour collect money, if the collecting of the money is Jst for deceptive/he might sell his vote.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by ektbear: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
This should be the ACN response to Mimiko:

1 Like

Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by EkoIle1: 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2012
This mimiko clown is not bright. This is what you get especially if your best achievement is kekenapep ambulance with special oil money he's sitting on.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by kennytidistar(m): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
is dailypost? nonsense. i'm sure mimiko is not even aware of this fake news. guys dont believe dailypost i have said it time with out number! enitobaleti kogbo!
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by alphonsok: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2012
mimiko s a big flop.he doesnt think bf mkg statement 2 d public.i m disappointd becs oluwole does not exist anymore.d guy s confusd n s afraid of acn

2 Likes

Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by kabiesy: 8:23pm On Oct 12, 2012
siddiq202: Which plan do they (Governor Olusegun Mimiko’s Campaign Organization [MCO]) also have for the day . I guess that of the ACN will beat theirs.
Now they are afraid.

Call civil servant or any business men you know in Ondo State not idle men and ask how the story has change from yesterday till now the rain of decamping is falling in the house of ACN hmmmmm fear de o since Mimiko refused to drop this thing as he promised anything story is prohibited b/cos poverty dangerous more AIDS before gba sibe now gba danu.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by Sayfat(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
Exactly what my findings revealed.
The song in Ondo state before was Mimiko Ni Joooo, Gbasibe, now, it has changed to Akeredolu Gba Danu- 'sweep him away'
Mimiko don catch cold walahi.
The campaign train of Akeredolu is jux too mighty. Mimiko cant withstand the guy, abeg.
kabiesy:

Call civil servant or any business men you know in Ondo State not idle men and ask how the story has change from yesterday till now the rain of decamping is falling in the house of ACN hmmmmm fear de o since Mimiko refused to drop this thing as he promised anything story is prohibited b/cos poverty dangerous more AIDS before gba sibe now gba danu.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by Blackbody20(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2012
Either the fool likes it or not. ACN will emerge come october 20.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by ben4reel: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
Aderostock: OMG! So mimiko can be nervous and intimidated. I said it and all should mark my words ' ACN will win come next week saturday'.
Do I need to say Oshomole was also nervous and intimidated? But he won the Edo guber election.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by ben4reel: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2012
I have a great admiration for some of the players in the ACN but the way they carry-on sometimes, makes it difficult for me to differentiate them from the PDP members.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by thelastPope(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2012
Kslib: When will we have leaders of integrity?

The day you stand up to be counted! The day you become one!
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by ben4reel: 9:47pm On Oct 12, 2012
Blackbody20: Either the fool likes it or not. ACN will emerge come october 20.
^Nothing get me pissed-off like such thuggish comment above.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by ignis: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2012
Super1759: What a cheap champaign..so with this news people will vote mimiko shebi?
Please, its campaign and not champaign.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by Eziachi: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2012
So in Mimiko's world ACN will spend fake dollars while he will spend the real one? Osun govt is sponsoring his opponent he said, where is the funding for his coming from? From his father's savings.
What a backyard way of calling his people of Ondo stupid morons, who cannot tell a fake from the real.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by Lucasbalo(m): 1:15am On Oct 13, 2012
Nigeria's politics is full of inbenciles. No single politician in Nigeria thinks about something good for the masses. They are all bunch of idiots.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by MznAirA(f): 5:33am On Oct 13, 2012
Super1759: What a cheap champaign..so with this news people will vote mimiko shebi?
Abeg help me ask them oh!!!
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by MznAirA(f): 5:38am On Oct 13, 2012
undecided what a disgusting story!!! I never believed mimiko to descend as low as this.. Nyways they have been tackling themselves from day one so its nt new.. All I can say is dat the best man shld win
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by faraday77(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2012
surely ACN is adding one more state. wait and see.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by bigtt76(f): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2012
Nonesense ....oya make e spend the correct dollars naw make people for fit see and know de difference. Mumu man ....WAKA PASS jaare
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by esteemman(m): 9:51am On Oct 13, 2012
garri_gangster: I can see many of you chasing shadows either because you are biased, plainly mischievous or u just choose to ignore the truth.
Serious issues have been raised by the LP against the AC-HEN prominent of which are
1. State funds from Osun are being used to finance the AC-HEN's campaign in Ondo State
2.Local Government funds from Lagos states are also being used to finance the AC-HEN's campaign in Ondo State
3. Allegations of alleged bribery to induce voters into voting the AC-HEN candidate.

Had these allegations been raised by Lie Mohammed of the AC-HEN against the PDP or the LP, many of you would remove d speck from your eyes and side with the AC-HEN.

Many of you need lessons in objectivity.

guy.. Na nija we de, its happen everi day.. Hw much ws use in winning d 2003 presidential election, hw much ws use during d Yar'adua election...
just pray n b of d good mentality..
Mimiko ws once in AD, left 4 PDP n now LP. A u sayin he doesn't av a say in d election riggin in 2003?,.. Don't let anybody play holy holy 4 us. Nobody holy pass.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by Alxmyr(m): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2012
I think ACN meets their match in Mimiko:
Propaganda for propaganda.
Lies for lies.
Thugs for thugs.

Someone is standing up against ACN square up in South West, and he is doing it well....
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by ochukoccna: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2012
Mz nAirA: undecided what a disgusting story!!! I never believed mimiko to descend as low as this.. Nyways they have been tackling themselves from day one so its nt new.. All I can say is dat the best man shld win
My exact thoughts
What is Mimiko afraid of if he believes his performance is outstanding? undecided undecided
I recall Oshi baba encouraging people to collect PDP's money but vote their conscience and defend their votes
Why is Mimiko running scared if truly he's working embarassed embarassed?
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by dspices(m): 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
ekt_bear: Mimiko should stop wasting his time, and report the ACN to the EFCC or better yet the US government. The latter doesn't take kindly to people printing fake currency...
you can new how insecurity all 9ja if there can be importation of fake dollar even under noise of Governor Miniko why he cannot arrest such at act then, there is no government in Ondo State.people of Ondo open your and vote that incapable man call mini.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by alausasamuel: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
Let the Iroko man produce evidence of that.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by dtemidare: 11:18am On Oct 17, 2012
THERE IS NOTHING LEGAL ABOUT ACN, ALWAYS MASTERMINDING FRAUDULENT MOVES. THANK GOD GEJ'S ELECTORAL REFORM IS WORKING, THEY WILL BE DISGRACED OUT OF ONDO
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by Euroclydon(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2012
Do you have a copy Sir?
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by nezer76(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2012
dayokanu: This Mimiko must be a m0r0n

Does he think anyone would believe this rubbish?
i wonder ooo
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by nezer76(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
walygy: I don't understand mimiko again o imagin you as an incumbent governor that u have all the state fund under you and yet if really you perform you don't need all this baseless alligation and blackmail it have shown that he have accept defect before election what a shame on mimiko you have no integrity.you can force cheap blackmail for ondo people we know what happening there,akure out of the whole state no other development and yet mimiko shout as if the abiye project attached with the state fund ,this is a project and fund by WHO without non fund from mimiko he is a big thief very big one ask him what have he done since he started as a commissioner and minister big ole
Abi oo , true talk joo
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by nezer76(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2012
garri_gangster: I can see many of you chasing shadows either because you are biased, plainly mischievous or u just choose to ignore the truth.
Serious issues have been raised by the LP against the AC-HEN prominent of which are
1. State funds from Osun are being used to finance the AC-HEN's campaign in Ondo State
2.Local Government funds from Lagos states are also being used to finance the AC-HEN's campaign in Ondo State
3. Allegations of alleged bribery to induce voters into voting the AC-HEN candidate.

Had these allegations been raised by Lie Mohammed of the AC-HEN against the PDP or the LP, many of you would remove d speck from your eyes and side with the AC-HEN.

Many of you need lessons in objectivity.

It mavels when sound speaker like u who intends to capture others in good tone of English ended up in capturing himself in d same net."many of u would remove speck frm ur eye and side the ACN" just as u re doing right now.
I like to draw also ur attention to dis point respectively as been stated above by u.
* Shld dat be a justificatn 4 d #420 billion naira ondo state fund, #38billion saving deposit left behind by Agagu,
*and the billion of naira revenue accurabl to the 18LG which mimiko refuse to conduct electn 4 three years and half.
* the #360million bribry given to the ondo based PDP stronge member Segun ADEGOKe by mimiko to gain the other pdp version in his consituency to his side.
* the Iroko rice distributed to people at various wards within the ondo west, east and akure central also okeigbo ileoluji on sunday were they for charity of also part of govt work, if nt an inducement and jungle means of soliciting for vote.
Pls dont be more catholic than the Pope here no one is a fool.
Re: Mimiko - ACN To Spend Fake Dollars On Election Day by nezer76(m): 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2012
Eko Ile: This mimiko clown is not bright. This is what you get especially if your best achievement is kekenapep ambulance with special oil money he's sitting on.

of course i subscribe to this ur term smoky "keke napep ambulance" achievement with the over #450billion revenue in 42months

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov Amaechi Doing Great Works In Rivers State / House Of Reps: 20 Million Niger Delta Citizens Should Be Allowed To Die / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.