Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Signs That He Really Loves You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That He Really Loves You (1621 Views)

Real Signs A Woman Really Loves You. / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That He Really Loves You by lovingsoul(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2012
1---If he calls you more than 5times in a week..

2---- Most times he ignores his friend's company to be with you, when you need him to...

3---He wants to talk with you instead of playing video game, watch football/basketball or go out to drink with friends..

4---He doesn't frown at the idea of coming over to your place even when he knows he is going to meet your parents and siblings...

5----If he likes your friends and never tells you to stop seeing them

6--- He is not possessive and egocentric...

7---- Doesn't treat you like a property that needs to be kept in a static and redundant position..

8----He is ready to hear what you have to say and also respect it..

9--- Doesn't ask for sex to prove your love for him...

10---He feels so proud to introduce you to his friends , partners, associates, colleques, boss, female friends and most especially sisters and brothers....

11---He never drifts into sleep immediately after sex, he stays awake holding you in his arms and telling you how much he loves you and want to spend the rest of his life with you...

12----He never raises his hands against you matter the level of provocation...

13---Never forgets your birthday, the day you met and some secret jokes you share..

14---Gets you gift whenever, doesn't wait until you ask or pressure him

15---Always wants to hold your hands in a public place, which means he is so proud to have you...

16---Feels very comfortable hugging, pecking and grooming you in the presence of whoever

17-- Doesn't ask for sex after getting you something or doing a favour...

18---Knows what he wants and always tells you...

19---Talks about a future with you in the picture..

20--He hides nothing from you...

21---Doesn't despise your belief, respects your opinion, regards your advice, listens when you talk, wants to know your position about certain issues, never makes you feel worthless and UN-appreciated....
Re: Signs That He Really Loves You by k2039: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2012
I don die,kai na so I love her reach,no wonder she dey use me do shakara.

Op you didnt show the link,you just committed plagiarism
Re: Signs That He Really Loves You by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2012
I disagree with you. I even forget my own birthday and most of the time, it is my mum who reminds me. Kinni big deal.
Re: Signs That He Really Loves You by Chanchit: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2012
Hmm, then it means I've never loved anybody in my life, cos' @least I'm guity of 18 of the points.
Re: Signs That He Really Loves You by omega25red(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2012
poster you have some good points but you have to remember that people are different and not everyone follows the script you just laid out.
Re: Signs That He Really Loves You by Jerry2i(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2012
Kind of share ur views @op
Re: Signs That He Really Loves You by lovingsoul(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2012
There is no plagiarism here, i wrote it. Am proud to say it is my idea and i thank God for the inspiration.
Re: Signs That He Really Loves You by Mynd44: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2012
The OP is on to some thing but all theses does not prove love. I can be your friend and still exhibit this traits na
Re: Signs That He Really Loves You by oyinbogirl(f): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2012
I like this, you've thought it out well and it sure covers alot cool

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of English Speakers / 9 Signs He'll Be An Amazing Dad / When Your Girls Said She Was Pregnant, How Did You Take The News?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.