Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

In A Relationship, Who Tend To Love Most, Male Or Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In A Relationship, Who Tend To Love Most, Male Or Female? (983 Views)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / In A Relationship,who Loves Who More(male Or Female) / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In A Relationship, Who Tend To Love Most, Male Or Female? by ayolinger(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2012
Through my few years of Relationship experience, I've since found out that 'apart from first love experience' (which we all assume to be the first true love),the feminine sex tend to love more deeply by getting more emotionally attached, I'm not saying men don't love truly or get attached too, but i sense female tend to get more involved emotionally..

Me being a psychologist in the making, I'm personally working on a research to determine how true my thesis is and would require all concerned and more experienced Nairalanders to help me with their experience or better still help analyze this from their own view logically.

Do they love differently or equally and why?
Re: In A Relationship, Who Tend To Love Most, Male Or Female? by k2039: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2012
If you take a survey you will realise the gender(that loves more) changes from one relationship to another and also in every relationship one of the partners tend to love than the other
Re: In A Relationship, Who Tend To Love Most, Male Or Female? by Chubhie: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2012
Listen to Shaggy's Strenght Of A Woman and then R Kelly' When A Woman's Fed Up...... Iam a witness the very pure love of a woman...tiz one of the most amazing things of life.... I give it to ANU
Re: In A Relationship, Who Tend To Love Most, Male Or Female? by ayolinger(m): 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2012
k2039: If you take a survey you will realise the gender(that loves more) changes from one relationship to another and also in every relationship one of the partners tend to love than the other

I quite agree with you on that, but looking at it from afar cos i can't necessarily go nosy in people's affair, they both love differently i know, but i want from your own angle or experience how you've seen it.

Chubhie: Listen to Shaggy's Strenght Of A Woman and then R Kelly' When A Woman's Fed Up...... Iam a witness the very pure love of a woman...tiz one of the most amazing things of life.... I give it to ANU

I've listen to both and i found those interesting and base on my experience with my ex and current gf, i feel we do love differently and they tend to get attach more emotionally, maybe cos they are of a fragile and vulnerable nature and i really don't know what they feel inside of them thou cos I'd have to go with the Solipsism philosophy on that, as i only know myself and not the other person.
Re: In A Relationship, Who Tend To Love Most, Male Or Female? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2012
If the guy is rich, lady tends to love more deeply if you take naija as a case study.
Re: In A Relationship, Who Tend To Love Most, Male Or Female? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2012
tpacalipse: If the guy is rich, lady tends to love more deeply if you take naija as a case study.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Good Husband / Top 10 Things Women Love To Hear / The Ideal Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.