Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically (27705 Views)

The Wonders Of Garri ** Picture Inside ** / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Bunchersstab(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2012
WebSurfer: Garri, garri , garri..... finally a garri thread,, infact, how will this thread affect the price of garri?
acidtalk: Babe - Hello honey?
Guy - Hello dear, how are you doing?
Babe - I am not okay joh!
Guy - What's wrong?
Babe - Can you do me a favour?
Guy - What favour dear? Anything for you.
Babe - Can you....
Guy - is it your BIS renewal?
Babe - No!
Guy - Is it the new phone I promised you?
Babe - No! Nah!
Guy - It is the gucci bag?
Babe - Please hold on let me talk.
Guy - okay talk.
Babe can you buy me.....
Guy - The car?
Babe - That will be later joh!
Guy - Buy you what then?
Babe - can you buy me garri?
Guy - What? Are you kidding?
Babe - No nah! It is now too expensive for me to afford.
Guy - I thought you never used to take garri?
Babe - Well, not until it became the most expensive food on Sheraton and Protea Hotels Menu.

Man - Sweetheart, I am at Debonairs what type of Pizza do you want me to buy for you?

Girl - Debonairs keh? No oh! Please just add small money ontop and buy garri instead.
u don talk am all
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by boron10(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
yorke: The government should quickly do something about this before the masses occupy the nation. Garri is a necessity commodity.
You sure need garri to fine tune your English grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Gwekzy: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2012
Now how Does dis affect the price of Gala
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by ocheejemb: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
Might be as a result of increase demand for cassava...since the govt has made it by force for bakeries to use it. Coupled with the half of Nigeria being flooded...cassava output will be down this year and next as well
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by suwailad(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
i was wondering if its not a shame for seun to put this at the frontpage considering his rampage towards garri folks a while ago.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
[size=18pt]This are Topics that should make frontpage, Mods Take note cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
190: [size=14pt]We need to clear ground for the garri crew/

Seun ShaGARRI
Garri-must-stay
Garri-nor-fit-carry-last
Garri Warlord and
Garri-till-i-die

to discuss this depressing NATIONAL ISSUE embarassed embarassed embarassed
[/size]
grincheesygringrin
?a mass protest will be organise tomorrow by the GPAN, all participants should meet me at Gani Fawehinmi park.
This one go tuff pass fuel subsidy protest.

We dey vex, we no go gree O, we nor go gree Ooo
Garri price must reduce!!!!!!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by jadakiss213(m): 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
dammytosh: YAYYYYY !!!!!

IRONICALLY, GARRI MADE FRONT PAGE.

CONGRATS TO THE GARRI TEAM grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IN SOLIDARITY , I AM DRINKING GARRI TONIGHT........ smiley
for where? You wey dey soak garri steady!!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
gbomo jomo: If u cant beat them u join them.Finally chief seun has join the garri pple. But i refuse to be their member, becos na wheat and semo me dey shop. That one used to be 1500 but now 1800 naira for PH.
which side for PH? Hope say no be Aluu??
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Super1759: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
suwailad: i was wondering if its not a shame for seun to put this at the frontpage considering his rampage towards garri folks a while ago.
and you forgot that seun is making his money as the thread draws traffic in nairaland
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by mkoabiola: 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Wait ooo,so ppu stil de drink garri ?nawa oooooo,I can't rmba last time I soak garri.
Hulala ,garri with ice water and coconut to badt.dat was d fast food den.now levels don yato.Baba God noni.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by free2ryhme: 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2012
blink182: The price of a basket of garri has gone up from N280 †☺ N1300. It Iڪ the staple food of poor nigerians Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd I wonder how they will fare.

What Iڪ the price of the commodity in your area Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd home produced food crop in general?

garri ijebu nkor still remain same price oooo
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by solace8(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
No b small tin Õoooº°˚ ˚°º , even onions sef don cost pass apple,and to cook beans dis days Omo no b beans Õoooº°˚ ˚°º .

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
mike404:
Ask NFF president Alhaji MAI GARRI gringringringringrin
hehehehehehehehe I laff in soccer grin

Tell dat man dat he is summoned, he should report ASAP to GARRI HQ.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Shalome(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Moi precious White Grain,i got to start rationalizing o,Man must not waste snow white grains
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
Teacher:akpos,when you add Oxgyen and Hydrogen to Garri,what is the result?

Akpos:sir, ermmm! You get Garrium Hydroxide

Teacher:good boy! Ok write the chemical formula

Akpos: GaOH
.sir that is the formula!

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by BrutusOj(m): 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
I google de most valuable food in NIGERIA, only 2 find myself here...
KUDOS 2 de garri crew/cabal
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
[size=16pt]We cannot take this jor. It is time for us to fight together as one and OCCUPY GARRI!!![/size]
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by free2ryhme: 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
flooding has affected the price of garri oooo .. MODS go and ban the flood oooooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by free2ryhme: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
on garri republic i stand.. garri we no go gree!!!!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
ItsModella: [size=16pt]We cannot take this jor. It is time for us to fight together as one and OCCUPY GARRI!!![/size]

u rang?

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by free2ryhme: 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
bennyraz: [size=18pt]This are Topics that should make frontpage, Mods Take note cheesy[/size]

surely garri has made front page grin grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by free2ryhme: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Booty4me:

See Them Garri Peepz lol grin

hope say pyguru no ban u sha for 1 hour
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by sexiestharam(f): 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
Price of Garri thread on front page? I must be dreaming. Make I go wash my eye. Thought Garri was an illegal commodity. shocked
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
What exactly is the cause of the increase in the prize of our lovely GARRI?
Please oga GEJ, we, the Garri Republic Members need explanation ASAP sad
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by khadaffi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
I actually can't believe this is on front page. Abi i dey dream ni? I just hope this affects the price of garri in the market
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by DICKtator: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
190: [size=14pt]We need to clear ground for the garri crew/

Seun ShaGARRI
Garri-must-stay
Garri-nor-fit-carry-last
Garri Warlord and
Garri-till-i-die

to discuss this depressing NATIONAL ISSUE embarassed embarassed embarassed
[/size]

U forgot to add garri_gangster and garri warlord. What kinda name is that?
Apparently, most of these guys have been banned till 3030. Communism reigns. Lenin and Stalin @ work!!!
This ish is getting ugly though....
grin grin grin grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Francheezy(m): 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
mko abiola: Wait ooo,so ppu stil de drink garri ?nawa oooooo,I can't rmba last time I soak garri.
Hulala ,garri with ice water and coconut to badt.dat was d fast food den.now levels don yato.Baba God noni.
Cnt u cee ur name, aw wld u rememba d lst tym u s0aked gaRRi wen ur l0ng g0ne, s!r, w0t f0od d0 u eat 0va dere, hail Fela,tupac nd biggy 4 me

2 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
This is tragic news. Very lamentable development. What is the cheaper alternative to garri? To the best of my knowledge, folks can't drink or 'smoke' akpu. Something must be done fast, otherwise the masses may be forced to start eating/drinking sand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / Shoprite Bread Wahala / Healthy Breakfast Idea - Potato Egg Melange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.