Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically (27702 Views)

The Wonders Of Garri ** Picture Inside ** / The Price Of Garri / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by controlseven: 1:02am On Oct 16, 2012
This calls for sober reflection! What really is responsible for the alarming increase in price of garri and other food commodity in the country?.... The boko haram menace? The ravaging floods? Govt policies? Nomatter which, it goes to show the need to invest heavily in agriculture. If this "food insecurity" degenerates futher, then we should all brace up for the worst......more public lynchings of "food robbers" are in the offing!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by misreal(m): 1:06am On Oct 16, 2012
elrony:
in which part of d country?..
Or are u high on cassava dust?..,..cos dis precious jewel is now sold 4 1.5k for dat small paint bucket here in abk!!!
#garri-must-come-down o
Pls stp abusing.Dis is a sure sign of d endtime pls i want to use dis opportunity to beg nlers to repent.Hell is real.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by PriceOfGarri(m): 1:09am On Oct 16, 2012
Finally Seun and his dogs have seen d needs for free expression of Garri-related sentences on this TRIBAL BATTLE FIELD called nairaland. Anyway i hail my fellow brodas like...BBpreye, SeunShaGarri, GarriLord, GarriMaster and odas in dia unrelenting struggle against Tyrany
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 16, 2012
berem: Teacher:akpos,when you add Oxgyen and Hydrogen to Garri,what is the result?

Akpos:sir, ermmm! You get Garrium Hydroxide

Teacher:good boy! Ok write the chemical formula

Akpos: GaOH
.sir that is the formula!
Akpos na olodo, teacher sef na olodo join. Dem no do chemistry for school? You don't add oxygen and hydrogen to garri, rather you add sulphate hence the name garium sulphate. The formula is GaSO4.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2012
Seun shaGARRI: The voice of the people is the voice of God.

One minute silence to all our fallen comrades, their struggle was not in vain.

Their legend will be told to their forebears, and all will come to know of their bravery in the face of overwhelming oppression.

ON GARRI WE STAND!! ALUTA CONTINUA.
LMAO *laffs and pukes Garri on sexkills face* lipsrsealed sorry boss grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 16, 2012
ItsModella:
Akpos na olodo, teacher sef na olodo join. Dem no do chemistry for school? You don't add oxygen and hydrogen to garri, rather you add sulphate hence the name garium sulphate. The formula is GaSO4.
Na you be the olodo. Garri can exist in various oxidation state; GaSO4, GaSO3. I will write out a balance equation
Ga2 + 2H2O ------ > 2Ga(OH)2

So it can also exist as Garrium hydroxide

If you need a consultant on garri, I'm a garri chemist!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 16, 2012
dorothy111:
Na you be the olodo. Garri can exist in various oxidation state; GaSO4, GaSO3. I will write out a balance equation

LAMAO Garri chemist in deed
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 1:37am On Oct 16, 2012
I pledge to be a Garri Activist
To be loyal,persevering and powered
To speak Garri with all my strenght
To deliver the people
And to serve with Honour n Glory
So help me God

*Salutes Nigeria and my fellow Garri Comrades*
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Dopefiend(m): 1:38am On Oct 16, 2012
I go fry my own garri ( ˘˘̯)
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by ireneidiva(f): 1:45am On Oct 16, 2012
Francheezy: garri 0oh garri ,*
Plz can s0me0ne tell me w0t affected d price 0f garri ? Any ansa ?
its the flood naaa. Farms were washed away.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Burger01(m): 1:48am On Oct 16, 2012
... Nice to say Garri for once on NL.. But how will this reduce the price of Garri? This Garri self. But Garri, why are you this popular for naija?. Garrrrrriiiiiii...
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Dukeofgarri: 2:12am On Oct 16, 2012
garri swell up amen ko ba le to wa mu, amen. apparently, na to dey let our garri swell up remain.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Dukeofgarri: 2:16am On Oct 16, 2012
i no even knw wetin i do, sexkillz don dey ban my post
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by StarFlux: 2:40am On Oct 16, 2012
Maybe this is a good time to start garri pirate business.

maybe this would explain why the somalis have so many pirate ships. maybe they are all for garri.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Justcash(m): 3:25am On Oct 16, 2012
Nigerian Youths are Lazy!

Below is how to get garri.....

Cut out some cassava stems, dig up beds of nutritious humus soil, stab the cassava stems into the beds of sand and relax for the rain to pour on them. They will grow into rich cassava plants. Dig out the cassava tubers when they have grown, preserve the stems and cut off the brown tubers of cassava. Carefully peel out the brown coats. Use the brown coats as goat feed and grind the white part. After grinding them, pour them into clean khaki bags and press them for 24hrs. After 24 hrs, untie the bags, pour out the contents and sieve out the cassava flour. Place a big frying pan on fire and fry the flour, you will get Garri.

You can do all these with very minimum reliance on electricity. You can open a garri factory. You can lease lands, outsource processes to make lots of money from producing garri.

4 Likes

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Dukeofgarri: 3:34am On Oct 16, 2012
Justcash: Nigerian Youths are Lazy!

Below is how to get garri.....

Cut out some cassava stems, dig up beds of nutritious humus soil, stab the cassava stems into the beds of sand and relax for the rain to pour on them. They will grow into rich cassava plants. Dig out the cassava tubers when they have grown, preserve the stems and cut off the brown tubers of cassava. Carefully pill out the brown coats. Use the brown coats as goat feeds and grind the white part. After grinding them, pour them into clean khaki bags and press them for 24hrs. After 24 hrs, untie the bags, pour out the contents and sieve out the cassava flour. Place a big frying pan on fire and fry the flour, you will get Garri.

You can do all these with very minimum reliance on electricity. You can open a garri factory. You can lease lands, outsource processes to make lots of money from producing garri.
i need to open a garri factory.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 16, 2012
dorothy111:

fail, your equation is not even balanced. It should be
Ga + 2H2O ----> Ga(OH)2 + H2
The H2 na the mess you go release after you don soak the garri finish grin grin grin
Besides, you can't add hydrogen and oxygen as separate entities to garri, you can only add water.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Caseless: 3:52am On Oct 16, 2012
My dear garri, pls dont let ur price go up. I'v had many high blood pressure due to some bad news i recieved this month and dis particular news might jst make d situation worst 4 me; i.e, taking from d attack on students in mubi and that of 'aalu 4'. Dear, if ur price should go up, na anoda gbege b dat ooo. Garri cabal, pls do somethin on this national issue. Where is Seun SHAGARRI to tel seun that garri is under market attack and our former president, shagarri wil not be happy over this. GARRI-WARLORD, u have to mobilise d garri rebels to fight cos our 'precious stone ' is under fire.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by woky: 3:53am On Oct 16, 2012
no b small tin o... Bt y is it gari na.. Anyway asfa as e no efect d priz of gulder.... I no b gari fan
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by woky: 3:56am On Oct 16, 2012
choi y na gari na? No b small tin o! Anyway asfar as e afect d priz of gulder... I no b gari fan
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by greatgod2012(f): 4:02am On Oct 16, 2012
Finally, garri has come to stay on NL!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Caseless: 4:08am On Oct 16, 2012
woky: choi y na gari na? No b small tin o! Anyway asfar as e afect d priz of gulder... I no b gari fan
show me ur pot-belly!
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 4:12am On Oct 16, 2012
ATTENTION PLS I WANT TO TRADE MY IPHONE5 FOR A BAG OF GARRI Anybody?? ?

Wats d need keeping an iphone when hunger is on the loose, even if they create garri display application for admiration how does that satisfy my tommy.

Una talk say garri is expensive me I am looking for it to buy. Pls any blackmarket or bunkary like hussle for Garri don't fail to involve me.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 16, 2012
This keeps me thinking I think we need Garri subsidy for Nigerians.
GEJ take note if possible include in the 2013 budget allocation, we Nigerians will be proud of u.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by kessyur: 4:30am On Oct 16, 2012
Paving way for me to market my rice fastly. House, i have bags of 50kg MAMA GOLD rice for sale at wholesale price N7000.00 each bag. Bulk purchases attract discount.
Please call 08034873625 or e-mail miconsultltd@gmail.com.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by noobsaibot2(m): 4:31am On Oct 16, 2012
WE ALL ANTICIPATED THE SKY-ROCKETING OF THE PRICE OF GARR (G++).
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by aieromon(m): 4:43am On Oct 16, 2012
An analysis was even done a while back by some garri economists.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by 2jibosky(m): 5:02am On Oct 16, 2012
solace8: No b small tin Õoooº°˚ ˚°º , even onions sef don cost pass apple,and to cook beans dis days Omo no b beans Õoooº°˚ ˚°º .

Pun tinz . U gat me laffin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by hunkydory(m): 5:04am On Oct 16, 2012
I cant stop laughing.So many funny jokes up there.You garri people have finally figured out a way to justified and "legitimize" your garri comments by creating a thread for it successfully.I guess from now on no more garri ban as long as you post it on this thread.
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 16, 2012
dvdon:
LMAO *laffs and pukes Garri on sexkills face* lipsrsealed sorry boss grin

ROFLMAO!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by drmoney: 5:11am On Oct 16, 2012
How does this affect the price of.....Garrri??
Re: Price Of Garri Skyrockets Astronomically by coalcoal1(m): 5:14am On Oct 16, 2012
Garri 4 life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Unveiling Peak Yoghurt 1 Litre Strawberry Flavour / Shoprite Bread Wahala / Healthy Breakfast Idea - Potato Egg Melange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.