Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (8998 Views)

Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:19am On Oct 13, 2012
niggadee: GhostFaceKiller you are cluess and low iQ run in your ibo race genetics.what's that nude pics is about? i ain't got time for wasteman like you fck off

which unclad pics ? thats desolas punna . she has syphilis by the way... just doing my community service
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:20am On Oct 13, 2012
First coup wasn't an Igbotic coup, but all Igbotic leaders escaped lol.

Igbos and their not-so-smart analogy of everything.

They will never take a stand, but will blame everyone and their mum for their downfall.

The North has never denied the countercoup, why can't y'all do the same, huh?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:21am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

it wasn't you and you don't know if it was the aristo fark or the other one. You see why you're not only confused, an albino but you are totally irredeemably dense!

There is only one conclusion. If it wasn't you, it has to be your father since you have your mother's g.enitalia picture posted above as proof that your father indeed contracted it and passed it on to your mum.

Case closed.

baby, the good news is that there is a cure. the bad news is that it's a jew that found the cure.

lol
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:22am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend: First coup wasn't an Igbotic coup, but all Igbotic leaders escaped lol.

Igbos and their not-so-smart analogy of everything.

They will never take a stand, but will blame everyone and their mum for their downfall.

The North has never denied the countercoup, why can't y'all do the same, huh?

so an isolated coup by few ideological young men is case enuff to lead to the slaughter of over 30,000 peeps.

bitty boy, i expect more from you
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Nebeuwa(m): 1:22am On Oct 13, 2012
Still no justification for killing Igbo civilians. None whatsoever.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo committed crimes against humanity. And now the world shall know.

I hear Professor Chinua Achebe's biography is selling like hotcakes.

1 Like

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:24am On Oct 13, 2012
desola: gimme that syphilis hate
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:27am On Oct 13, 2012
Nebeuwa: Still no justification for killing Igbo civilians. None whatsoever.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo committed crimes against humanity. And now the world shall know.

I hear Professor Chinua Achebe's biography is selling like hotcakes.

well...that goes to show you that there are enough ibo people in the world. Also, it counters the claim that 2million ibos died otherwise, how would you justify that many ibo people buying it and making it sell like "hot cake"
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:28am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

no, its your mum's. That g.enitalia clearly belongs to a caucasian female and going by your allusion to being a mixed breed of caucasian and something else, the probability of it being your mum's is very high so it is safe to conclude that it belongs to your mother.

that was an illustrative pic. yours is all blackened and warted up beyound repair.

if i posted it i and everyone else will be like this...

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:28am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:
so an isolated coup by few ideological young men is case enuff to lead to the slaughter of over 30,000 peeps.

bitty boy, i expect more from you

One-man-Wu-Tang-clan, Igbotic coup by Igbotic officers wiped out all the leaders of other ethnic groups EXCEPT Igbotic leaders.

Igbotic military leaders took over government, instead of installing a civilian from the North.

Igbotic head of state dissolved regional government, started a unitary government, and promoted only Igbotic military officers in the Army.

Igbotic civilians started making fun of others who lost their leaders to Igbotic coupists.

What do you expect??

I'll apply street rules, Igbotic people deserve annihilation for violating others like that. The violation was just too condescending!!

1 Like

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:29am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

One-man-Wu-Tang-clan, Igbotic coup by Igbotic officers wiped out all the leaders of other ethnic groups EXCEPT Igbotic leaders.

Igbotic military leaders took over government, instead of installing a civilian from the North.

Igbotic head of state dissolved regional government, started a unitary government, and promoted only Igbotic military officers in the Army.

Igbotic civilians started making fun of others who lost their leaders to Igbotic coupists.

What do you expect??

I'll apply street rules, Igbotic people deserve annihilation for violating others like that. The violation was just too condescending!!

get over it
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:29am On Oct 13, 2012
Ghostfacekiller, you chop winsh? Why you wan send me private message? Abeg, park well o.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:30am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola: Ghostfacekiller, you chop winsh? Why you wan send me private message? Abeg, park well o.

answer me joh
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:30am On Oct 13, 2012
Good name is better than money!

Achebe will make money off the book, but he'll forever be known as a tribalist.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Nebeuwa(m): 1:30am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

well...that goes to show you that there are enough ibo people in the world. Also, it counters the claim that 2million ibos died otherwise, how would you justify that many ibo people buying it and making it sell like "hot cake"

You do know you are arguing against an African American don't you? Hence I used a colloquial term "hotcakes." Would you like me to define what I mean?

Anyway, Professor Chinua Achebe has huge following amongst non-Igbos since he literary masterpiece, Things Fall Apart was required reading when I was in high school. So of course, people around the world would want to read his biography.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:31am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

get over it

Like I give two fvcks!!

Direct your message to Igbotic people and Achebe the tribalist!!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Nebeuwa(m): 1:32am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend: Good name is better than money!

Known as a tribalist by who? The Yoruba who consider that Professor Chinua Achebe's criticism of Chief Awolowo is an attack on the Yoruba people? Do not make laugh.

My Yoruba professor in undergrad had a strong dislike of Chief Awolowo and called him a war criminal. Not all Yorubas supported Awolowo's actions during the war. And his words are indefensible.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:32am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend: Good name is better than money!

because he said the truth? the man is 81 yrs. you think money is his problem?

he needs the truth to be out... why is Gowon justifying his actions? why is OBJ not commenting?

this is because this is all true.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:32am On Oct 13, 2012
desola i cant send another one, answer me
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:33am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

that was an illustrative pic. yours is all blackened and warted up beyound repair.

if i posted it i and everyone else will be like this...

A disrespectful child you are to put your mother's business all up like that in the name of illustration.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:35am On Oct 13, 2012
Nebeuwa:

You do know you are arguing against an African American don't you? Hence I used a colloquial term "hotcakes." Would you like me to define what I mean?

Anyway, Professor Chinua Achebe has huge following amongst non-Igbos since he literary masterpiece, Things Fall Apart was required reading when I was in high school. So of course, people around the world would want to read his biography.

If you're African American, then, i'm jewish.

Kapish?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:35am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

A disrespectful child you are to put your mother's business all up like that in the name of illustration.

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:36am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

Kapish?
No you are syphillitic
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:37am On Oct 13, 2012
leaving this thread before desola sneezes and i catch sh1t

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:37am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller: desola i cant send another one, answer me

The only explanation I have for your effontary is that you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. You have totally lost your marbles to have attempted even to send me a private message. Yorubas would say: "ere kilaja n b'omo ekun se?"
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Nebeuwa(m): 1:37am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

Kapish?

Questioning my identity? How cute. . .

Anyway, carry on with your nonsense. I said my piece.

1 Like

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:38am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

The only explanation I have for your effontary is that you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic. You have totally lost your marbles to have attempted even to send me a private message. Yorubas would say: "ere kilaja n b'omo ekun se?"

i have condoms
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:39am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

he needs the truth to be out... why is Gowon justifying his actions? why is OBJ not commenting?

How can a man who built his career around fictional tales be expected to tell the truth?

The memoir is just like his other books - pure fiction!

Gowon shouldn't have responded to the nonsense!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:39am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

Nope, he's gagging for blood. He wants you all as sacrificial lambs on the sacrificial tables yet again. I do hope he gets his wish before he kaputes, though.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 1:40am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

How can a man who built his career around fictional tales be expected to tell the truth?

The memoir is just like his other books - pure fiction!

Gowon shouldn't have responded to nonsense!

go sleep.

do you imply that the igbos where not massacred and robbed by Nigeria?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2012
Nebeuwa:

Questioning my identity? How cute. . .

Anyway, carry on with your nonsense. I said my piece.

Did I? I merely told you my race. I am as a matter of fact, a jewish just as you are African American! Are you now questioning my identity too?

Isn't it funny that you would ask that question when clearly, you are not using your real id on this forum? I'm just saying...
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:
go sleep.

do you imply that the igbos where not massacred and robbed by Nigeria?

Is there anything like "massacre" in a war? - collateral damage!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State / Judges Raid: APC Exonerates Buhari, Urges Security Agencies To Respect Rule Of L / Fire Guts Lagos State Chief Justice Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.