Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (8989 Views)

Shi’ites/soldiers Clash: We’ve No Apology – Army / Did Gowon Make Mistake In Declearing Nig. Biafra War No Victor No Vanquish? / Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 2:05am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:
what is your problem.

an old man wrote a book about sh1t that happened when you werent even born and now you want to starve yourself of the cleanest and sweetest punna in 9ja and start another civil war at the same time?

are you daft?

Shyte, I wasn't born but Igbotic people won't let me rest on NL.

Every new day, they create a new thread for this nonsense, it's freaking annoying now!

The crying is just too much!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 2:06am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

they chose not to answer you becos they are currently blowing wad of cash in clubs.

its friday by the way you low life creep

Hahaha...did you spot the irony of what you wrote? It's friday night and your kinsmen are off in the club spending wads of cash and you're here battling with low lives? I wonder what that makes you. Ibos are not bright!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 2:07am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:
they chose not to answer you becos they are currently blowing wad of cash in clubs.

its friday by the way you low life creep

They're viewing as guests! cheesy

Who goes to a club on a friday, anyway? That must a naija thing!!

We club on Saturday!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 2:08am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

Hahaha...did you spot the irony of what you wrote? It's friday night and your kinsmen are off in the club spending wads of cash and you're here battling with low lives? I wonder what that makes you. Ibos are not bright!

timezone b1tch timezone am from the future...

and who said am igbo?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 2:08am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

They're viewing as guests! cheesy

Who goes to a club on a friday, anyway? That must a naija thing!!

We club on Saturday!

you work as a janitor in a greasy soho club on saturdays
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 2:09am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

i bet u r one ugly fark

holy mowgly! You have ran out of adjectives that you are now regurgitating, boy, go to bed, you're out of your depth here.

Didn't you say this pages ago?

LOl...he's worn out!

1 Like

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 2:10am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

holy mowgly! You have ran out of adjectives that you are now regurgitating, boy, go to bed, you're out of your depth here.

Didn't you say this pages ago?

LOl...he's worn out!

yes am tired of your BULLSH1T!

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 2:11am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

yes am tired of your BULLSH1T!

well, i'm glad. That is my job almost done.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 2:13am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

you work as a janitor in a greasy soho club on saturdays

You should since your mullato face was bleached off by toilet bleach, ODB.

ODB, you probably thought it was crank juice and drank that ish as well.

Hence, why you're fvcked up in the brain! cheesy
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 2:13am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

well, i'm glad. That is my job almost done.

NEED A WEED BREAK, BRB!

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 2:14am On Oct 13, 2012
Ciao!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 2:14am On Oct 13, 2012
GhostFaceKiller:

NEED A WEED BREAK, BRB!

Be dead!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:15am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

We are in the same sty together lovey. I am in no mood for obscenities today and would not let you get off lightly. If you are fit to make a statement, then you should be sound enough to back it up. I know that your ploy has always been to hide behind insults and name calling to avoid [b]dealing with the subject matter and you are too ill capacitated to handle any call out and that is when you get down to denigration but you have perpetrated this line for too long and you will not continue to get away with it.

[/b]Answer the bl.o.ody question or oust yourself as the empty head, hate filled, okoro buffoon that you are.

^^^Look who's talking! The part in bold applies more to your bloodthirsty self than anyone else on this forum wink wink.
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:20am On Oct 13, 2012
bittyend:

One-man-Wu-Tang-clan, Igbotic coup by Igbotic officers wiped out all the leaders of other ethnic groups EXCEPT Igbotic leaders.

Igbotic military leaders took over government, instead of installing a civilian from the North.

Igbotic head of state dissolved regional government, started a unitary government, and promoted only Igbotic military officers in the Army.

Igbotic civilians started making fun of others who lost their leaders to Igbotic coupists.

What do you expect??

I'll apply street rules, [b]Igbotic people deserve annihilation [/b]for violating others like that. The violation was just too condescending!!

^^^You're the true son of your papa (awo).....carry go abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Desola(f): 2:22am On Oct 13, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Look who's talking! The part in bold applies more to your bloodthirsty self than anyone else on this forum wink wink.

Ghostface didn't alert me that there was a change of guard taking place.

Welcome aboard. So, are you on the late night shift?

1 Like

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 2:24am On Oct 13, 2012
am back...

where dah fark was i again...

feels good menh

anyhow, go on with your hate
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by GhostFaceKiller: 2:26am On Oct 13, 2012
Desola:

Ghostface didn't alert me that there was a change of guard taking place.

Welcome aboard. So, are you on the late night shift?

are you on welfare? or is odua paying you for the nite shift?

i think i know who you are. You must be that mental case that has been scamming the Canadian gov who recently got deported
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by na2day(m): 4:24am On Oct 13, 2012
Really sad, truly sad!
From all indications, I think, history is about to repeat itself,
Nigerians never learn!
You can't continue to goad your host to the point of madness and never expect a backlash.
All these hate filled threads coming up all over the place is making more moderates, anti-igbo on a daily basis.
I hope the good professor is satisfied!
He has just yanked the band aid on a still healing wound!
The fallout of these e-war,I noticed I have started developing resentments against some of my igbo friends, I also noticed I'm now quick to find their faults!
Can we put an end to all these or is it too much to ask?
All our pre - 70s leaders are culpable in the debacle of the 60s, its sheer insanity playing the blame game and turning the truth on its head,while blaming a particular section when everyone contributed by omission or commission to the insanity.
May God have mercy!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by bittyend(m): 5:15am On Oct 13, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^You're the true son of your papa (awo).....carry go abeg!

Continue whining like a give a fvck about what an Igbotic soul thinks! undecided

You're all the same shameless wussies and sissies, inbred whiners!

Cry me a river!! Fvck Achebe!!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by ayobase(m): 6:18am On Oct 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

I suppose you should be busy with prof of corruption your nairaland sugar heart. Next time don't ever you quote me you dirt hole.

Wetin u dey para for buddy!
Did she hit a button....na man u be o, show maturity!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by ayobase(m): 6:23am On Oct 13, 2012
Mr. Globe2:

dude already told you to take your dirty paws off his post. I dont know why you are rambling like a market woman.

Na wa for u too o!
Are we no more debating again.
Is a lady doing the ass-whoopings on behalf of the man?
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Abagworo(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2012
Why do you people hate Igbos without a tangible reason? You accuse them falsely, kill them on the slightest provocation and conspire against them? Just like the Israeli PM said "the only thing that unites the Arabs is their common hatred for Israel". "The only thing apart from sports that unites Nigerians is the common hatred for Igbos".
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by dayokanu(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2012
Abagworo: Why do you people hate Igbos without a tangible reason? You accuse them falsely, kill them on the slightest provocation and conspire against them? Just like the Israeli PM said "the only thing that unites the Arabs is their common hatred for Israel". "The only thing apart from sports that unites Nigerians is the common hatred for Igbos".

Hate Igbos? May be when they explain why they killed our leaders and spared theirs.

I am certain you would avoid the question like other Igbos. Until Igbos are able to tell us their motivation for killings of January 15 1966. They would always be hated
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by ayobase(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2012
Abagworo: Why do you people hate Igbos without a tangible reason? You accuse them falsely, kill them on the slightest provocation and conspire against them? Just like the Israeli PM said "the only thing that unites the Arabs is their common hatred for Israel". "The only thing apart from sports that unites Nigerians is the common hatred for Igbos".

Mr. Man, have u read this thread from the beginning?
Stop pointing finger of guilt at the yorubas, and think about who brought the predicament on u!
Can there be a smoke without a fire?
U people are just good at bringing in sentiment. Simple question, but you have been dodging like Mike Tyson, but at the later on knocked out!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Abagworo(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Hate Igbos? May be when they explain why they killed our leaders and spared theirs.

I am certain you would avoid the question like other Igbos. Until Igbos are able to tell us their motivation for killings of January 15 1966. They would always be hated

If you take a critical look at that 1966 killings, the people involved were almost entirely from Mid-West or what is today called Delta State. I have seen your people claim these people are not Igbos and even accused Igbos of claiming them. Why is it that the Southeasterners are the ones attacked and killed even though everyone knows it was Delta-Igbos that mainly did the killings. Even at that, those people did not represent the views of common Igbos on the streets. They were military politicians who planned a failed revolution and had nothing to do with the Igbo ethnic group.

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by chino24: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2012
9ja_I_hail: Did anyone noticed that Gowon is sounding like a confused and worried xmas hegoat? i know what troubles his mind right now as the matter surfaced in 21 century. He must be saying right now if this people take this case to Hague what do i do, now awo and co is death only me will face the music lol hehehe

But Awoalowoa can equally face the Hagues post-humously. Well I had some members of Anambra professional met recently in Awka to review Achebe's book and subsequently make a proper applications to the world court in Hagues. I think this should not be the last we will hear about this matter. The issue will definitely end in Hague.

Why will Awoalowa block food supplies from Red Cross, Congo and Haiti that was being supplied to Biafrans and subsequent trading off Bakassi Peninsular to spite the Biafran Nation? Its a big question Awoaolowoa whether dead or alive will have to answer post-humously in Hague..
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by 9jaIhail(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2012
ayobase:

Mr. Man, have u read this thread from the beginning?
Stop pointing finger of guilt at the yorubas, and think about who brought the predicament on u!
Can there be a smoke without a fire?
U people are just good at bringing in sentiment. Simple question, but you have been dodging like Mike Tyson, but at the later on knocked out!

I hate to see you comments because it irritates me, you are unpredictable just like every single yoreba is chameleon. Idioot
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by 9jaIhail(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2012
chino24:

But Awoalowoa can equally face the Hagues post-humously. Well I had some members of Anambra professional met recently in Awka to review Achebe's book and subsequently make a proper applications to the world court in Hagues. I think this should not be the last we will hear about this matter. The issue will definitely end in Hague.

Why will Awoalowa block food supplies from Red Cross, Congo and Haiti that was being supplied to Biafrans and subsequent trading off Bakassi Peninsular to spite the Biafran Nation? Its a big question Awoaolowoa whether dead or alive will have to answer post-humously in Hague..

I can't wait to see that power hunger awo's name finally appear in Hague. Chief of war crime A.k.a otapiapia rat Poisson master.

2 Likes

Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Smooyis(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
Stupid tribalists, dats what many of us are. Why do we derive pleasure in villifying one another's race? Why cant we talk about those things that we keep us in peace, unity and love. Think about this!
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by WilyWily5: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2012
dayokanu:

Akintola was not a Yoruba Leader, that was why Yorubas wanted him dead by all mean, remember when he was killed Yorubas rejoiced and stop killing each other. what stoped yoruba nation from self destruction was the dead of Akintola.
Confused tribe
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by WilyWily5: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2012
Smooyis: Stupid tribalists, dats what many of us are. Why do we derive pleasure in villifying one another's race? Why cant we talk about those things that we keep us in peace, unity and love. Think about this!
only thing that can keep us in love, peace and unity is seperation from each other, the disintegration of Nigeria
Re: Civil War: We’ve No Cause To Regret What We Did – Gowon by Chidi4u(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2012
Gowon does not havd to
apologise.The contraption
called one Nigeria is already
hunting his people.His home
state of plateau is the hot bed
of violence in Nigeria.See how his people are constantly been
slaughtered.Is there any other
punishment Greater than
this.The major reason we still
have one Nigeria is because of
crude oil,once oil finish.We will have several Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anxiety In Ondo As Supreme Court Decides Akeredolu, Jegede’s Fate / FG Condemns Removal Of Egypt's President Morsi. / Boko Haram: Nigeria Did Not Get Required Support From Obama – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.