Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs (19744 Views)

NLC Shuts Government House Owerri / Ahmed Musa Ibeto, Niger Deputy Governor Ejected Out Of Government House / PDP Women In Imo In Failed Bid To Burn Government House Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by kenmusa: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
My friend, I disagree with you completely.
You are not being fair to the governor, period.
Such scenes can be seen in any part of Nigeria.
And the flood water is not his fault.
I am not from Imo, but I know that the governor is working
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by ejiyke2007(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Any monkey who went out somewhere to bring this picture is animal forever

THIS IS NONSENSE AND IT DOES NOT HOLD WATER
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by ejiyke2007(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
From my study of mental functions and behavior of this poster i can say that he/she is one of those ingrate in imo state who does not like good leadership,well i am not in Nigeria But i always travel to my state imo so have seen and i do not need to be deceived.Le me tell you poster Imolite loves Rocha period
Mr picture poster? be careful
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Emmaville(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2012
ejiyke2007: From my study of mental functions and behavior of this poster i can say that he/she is one of those ingrate in imo state who does not like good leadership,well i am not in Nigeria But i always travel to my state imo so have seen and i do not need to be deceived.Le me tell you poster Imolite loves Rocha period
Mr picture poster? be careful
abegiii make i hear wordiii. wch kind am nt in nigeria u dey talk. u wen dey hustle for onitsha. i knw u. no b u sell cloth giv me d oda day wen say na orphan u b, say na hustle u dey hustle!!!
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
@Aishatua1. Nigeria is still underdeveloped. There is no state in the country where you won't see poor people. From this post, its pretty obvious u are being paid by pdp jst to discredit owelle rochas' government. Floods, such as these, are natural disasters so if u think its your governors undoing just sit there & wait till u get drowned by it.
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
This is my problem with some of you guys.....its is perfectly explainable as another Nigerian problem if it's from any side of the East....but you guys will come roaring in your condemnations if its any other part of Nigeria especially the West.

So much double standard....am waiting for you to henceforth post any silly pix about Lagos and South/West.
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by MadCow1: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2012
ROCHAS is a person
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by larrylarry: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
dis is just too bad
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by MadCow1: 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2012
larrylarry: dis is just too bad

Declaring a State Wide Public holiday on his birthday is Bad... This is just Politics..
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by efyguy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
no governor can actually solve the whole problem ni..althought,he's trying
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Andy1985ng(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
B.u.l.l.Poo! this isn't Government House, Owerri...what the hell is wrong with the OP?
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by MadCow1: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2012
Andy1985ng: B.u.l.l.Poo! this isn't Government House, Owerri...what the hell is wrong with the OP?

See dragging o!! You see picture still dey drag.. Okay, since you sabi everywhere for IMO, where is this?!
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
i am at imo presently, precisely OWERRI. THESE PICTURES ARE FALSE
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Kechybee(f): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
U dont have to tell lies simply because you want to tarnish someone's image. Guys be very careful wit whoever posted dis cos he/she will frame u up one of these days. Dis is nt Govt house pls and not even Owerri the city centre. RUBBISH!
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by DonaldGenes(m): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
afam4eva: This thread is an epic fail...of course we can go to the bad parts of any state and use it to discredit any governor.
Succintly agree with you
Seems like this ain't imo state Govt house
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by fabj1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
i rily fink pple get jobless nd do nonsense. eg. Mr. Poster. Rochas is a sucesful man nd a sucesful politician @ d@. Which u cant dispute wiv ur idlenez. I bliv Nigerians re optimistic abt d promising career of dis man nd we luk @ d bright syd of fings hoping 4 a beta end. Infact, wat did Achike udewa do 4 dis very imo state u're talking of self. Pls go get a lyf or a job 2 do.
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Iboz are liars ! See how they are all chorusing the same thing!!

Ok disprove the poster by posting the actual govt house in Owerri !
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by aishatua1: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2012
ilugunboy: Iboz are liars ! See how they are all chorusing the same thing!!

Ok disprove the poster by posting the actual govt house in Owerri !

source.....http://www.theheartlander.com/imo-state-must-be-better-and-clean/

http://www.imostateblog.com/2012/10/11/imo-entraco-and-the-filthy-streets-of-owerri-photos/

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
Oboy go find handwork... Rochas is doing well...
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by hollypagan: 3:25am On Oct 16, 2012
emmaduks: is this what am going to see when i come to nigeria? Am afraid
abeg stay there no space for u here,who cares. by the way which country are u
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by favoredc: 5:13am On Oct 16, 2012
Aishatua,an hausa .what do u know abt imo state.dose multimilion and billion shoddy and substandard work,wick quark construction coys,dont be deceived,rochas is a criminal and 419ner.all dose deception are nt wot governance is all abt.he cudnt manage 11 gen hospitals,sold dem and building more 27 to b sold as well,where some oda govs are givin free medical service.infact ask us who reside in owerri,dat thief has finishd up d state,d state is in a mess,so dnt talk what u dont knowAishatua,an hausa .what do u know abt imo state.dose multimilion and billion shoddy and substandard work,wick quark construction coys,dont be deceived,rochas is a criminal and 419ner.all dose deception are nt wot governance is all abt.he cudnt manage 11 gen hospitals,sold dem and building more 27 to b sold as well,where some oda govs are givin free medical service.infact ask us who reside in owerri,dat thief has finishd up d state,d state is in a mess,so dnt talk what u dont knowAishatua,an hausa .what do u know abt imo state.dose multimilion and billion shoddy and substandard work,wick quark construction coys,dont be deceived,rochas is a criminal and 419ner.all dose deception are nt wot governance is all abt.he cudnt manage 11 gen hospitals,sold dem and building more 27 to b sold as well,where some oda govs are givin free medical service.infact ask us who reside in owerri,dat thief has finishd up d state,d state is in a mess,so dnt talk what u dont know
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by ejiyke2007(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
Emmaville:
abegiii make i hear wordiii. wch kind am nt in nigeria u dey talk. u wen dey hustle for onitsha. i knw u. no b u sell cloth giv me d oda day wen say na orphan u b, say na hustle u dey hustle!!!

political false claim act[1] do not become a federal law victim
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by ejiyke2007(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2012
[quote author=ejiyke2007]

political false claim act[1] do not become a federal law victim.
I will inform efcc to come here in nairaland to investigate your utterance
[I QUOTE]
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by uchenna81: 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
Political propagandist and holigans at work.....Imo govt house might not be the best but certainly not what is shown in this pic.............where is the Govt (douglas) house? this is PDP at work but they should be ashame dat after 12yrs in power this is what they could leave behind....if the aim is to mess Rochas up....then they have failed cos even if this is what is obtainable is certainly what the PDP Hawks left behind...................
Re: Pictures Of Government House Owerri & its Environs by MajeOfficial: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
looks like owerri is the hot topic of the day! Up Owerri!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/544689_owerri9_jpgb01029932b39d6d4fe17a13ed53a3f40

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Receives Award From ONE And RED International Advocacy Groups / DSS Chief Trying To Cover Saraki Loot- Sahara Reporters / Governor Wike Sacks Rivers Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.