Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed (8598 Views)

Xiaomi Mi5 Launch Date Confirmed / Diary Of A Samsung Note II User / Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

iPad 4 already came out? When? If so, will the iPad 3 price drop? iPad 4 ko iPad 24 ni. NA MY WALLET DEM WAN INJURE.

I am disappointed o, today is the 24th and Verizon still hasnt released this darn phone because of their contract with iPhone. I feel like crying cry cry cry

Verizon is taking pre-orders now!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wait, so it ships on Nov. 27th?

I'm done. I'm getting a SIII for real. My contract ended and I've been carrying around this raggedy phone for a few months now.

moonraker: Apparently us celluar subscribers can get the device starting 2moro

US cellular is crap. lol

and you're right about your other question.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 2:02am On Oct 26, 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......Don't get the S3.
Wait for the GN2 lady. Trust me it's worth the wait.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 26, 2012
chic2pimp: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......Don't get the S3.
Wait for the GN2 lady. Trust me it's worth the wait.

Make me tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 2:37am On Oct 26, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Make me scream out loudtongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ya know I can make you do that all day wink kiss

Anyways no rush o. Wait for the GN2. It's like the combination of an I Phone5 and I Pad3 rolled into one. It's worth the wait

BTW when you go conduct ya own interview nah? I am eagerly awaiting it o
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 26, 2012
chic2pimp:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ya know I can make you do that all day wink kiss

Anyways no rush o. Wait for the GN2. It's like the combination of an I Phone5 and I Pad3 rolled into one. It's worth the wait

BTW when you go conduct ya own interview nah? I am eagerly awaiting it o

Asewo, dont even start that on my thread tongue

Really, plz abg keep motivating to wait, I really want this phone. . . .another one month, kai!!

After you nah.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 4:20am On Oct 26, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Really, plz abg keep motivating to wait, I really want this phone. . . .another one month, kai!!

After you nah.

Have you made your pre-order on the Verizon website?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
Master Reed,

I can't. I'm currently with T-mobile and if I need to resign with Verizon or At&t if I need to get the LTE version. If I sign up now, I'll need to buy a phone on the same day and since GN2 wont be available, I'll be phoneless for a while.

I'll have to wait till the day I can get the phone on the same day.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Master Reed,

I can't. I'm currently with T-mobile and if I need to resign with Verizon or At&t if I need to get the LTE version. If I sign up now, I'll need to buy a phone on the same day and since GN2 wont be available, I'll be phoneless for a while.

I'll have to wait till the day I can get the phone on the same day.

Oh I thought you where with Verizon but T-Mobile has it as well. Since you are getting a contract why not pre-order?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
T-mobile has only the HSPA+ version (not as fast as LTE). I want it with LTE tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 27, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
T-mobile has only the HSPA+ version (not as fast as LTE). I want it with LTE tongue

November is just next week. You can wait
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 27, 2012
joeydozzy:

November is just next week. You can wait

Nov. 27th lol
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

After you nah.

Thunder fire ya ikebe Mo-tun-ri-oyan tongue. I still loff u doe kiss kiss kiss

Nah Lady u must definitely wait. U won't be disappointed

Grant ya own first then I'll follow suite
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 27, 2012
chic2pimp:

Thunder fire ya ikebe Mo-tun-ri-oyan tongue. I still loff u doe kiss kiss kiss

Nah Lady u must definitely wait. U won't be disappointed

Grant ya own first then I'll follow suite

ewwww, I dont loff you sha grin

Ok, I'll wait. You're getting one too right?

Yea. . . .that's going to happen grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Okijajuju1(m): 12:42am On Oct 27, 2012
May God punish Samsung.

So na for Christmas periods dem decide to launch phone.. Now that my babe go demand note 2 as christmas present... angry

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 27, 2012
Wetin dey fear you?

Shebi you rich pass all of us on this NL? Wat's $800 to you?

PS: Can you kuku buy my own while you're buying hers? lipsrsealed
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 1:02am On Oct 27, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

ewwww, I dont loff you sha grin

Ok, I'll wait. You're getting one too right?

Yea. . . .that's going to happen grin

You know u loff me jor.....Infact you must loff me by fire by force o kiss smiley

Yep. It arrived in the UK a few weeks back. Me trying to get the best possible deal off the network providers is what has basically delayed me.

Sweerie so you don't me the only sugar in your tea, the only lice in your hair grin, the only cockroach in the wadrobe grin no more abi? undecided

Okija_juju: May God punish Samsung.

So na for Christmas periods dem decide to launch phone.. Now that my babe go demand note 2 as christmas present... angry

Thank your lucky stars say nah only Note 2 she dey demand.
How about the ones wey dey demand I Pad4 untop I Phone5?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by leslieu63(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2012
I have 2 brand new galaxy note 2 for sale, price is 125k no more no less
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
Chic, stop trying to pim p me lipsrsealed cheesy

The best possible deal? I thought pim ps were rich, why not just buy the most expensive ones na?? tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 1:55am On Oct 28, 2012
Yes nah we are always rich nah but sometimes condition dey make crayfish bend o.

Oya Iyawo go and grant your own interview jor ahn ahn
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 28, 2012
I called At&T today, they'll have the phone (with LTE) in their store on the 9th (Friday) of Nov. So best believe me, after my exam, I'm heading to At&T.

This is it guys, I am super duper excited. cheesy cheesy

chic2pimp:

Oya Iyawo go and grant your own interview jor ahn ahn
Jor jor jor jor jor. . . . say it like you mean it nau ah ahn
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2012
Yipeeeeeeeeeeee........*pats himself on the back* Job well done Big Fella grin

*Ileke-IdI:

Jor jor jor jor jor. . .. say it like you mean it nau ah ahn
w
Sweetheart, Honey, Ololufe, Ifunnaya, orobokibo grin grin oya go and grant ya own interview before I pull out my whip and....... tongue tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:25am On Oct 28, 2012
chic2pimp: Yipeeeeeeeeeeee........*pats himself on the back* Job well done Big Fella grin

w
Sweetheart, Honey, Ololufe, Ifunnaya, orobokibo grin grin oya go and grant ya own interview before I pull out my whip and....... tongue tongue

Behave yourself angry angry I dont want Lord_ Rich to start thinking my market don close. Na my rich bobo go buy me that phone o lipsrsealed

Unless you want to compete with him by buying me that phone AND an iPad 4 wink wink
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 2:40am On Oct 28, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Behave yourself angry angry I dont want Lord_ Rich to start thinking my market don close. Na my rich bobo go buy me that phone o lipsrsealed

Unless you want to compete with him by buying me that phone AND an iPad 4 wink wink

Abeg abeg abeg Lord Broke As..,s has filed for bankrupcy. Infact the Bailliff had to be called in cuz he could not afford to pay his bills.

After only IPad 4, why not wait for I Pad 7? U know me nah, I no dey get cheap thinhs for my wifey. Lai lai
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 28, 2012
chic2pimp:

Abeg abeg abeg Lord Broke As..,s has filed for bankrupcy. Infact the Bailliff had to be called in cuz he could not afford to pay his bills.

After only IPad 4, why not wait for I Pad 7? U know me nah, I no dey get cheap thinhs for my wifey. Lai lai

Why stop at ipad 7, olodo angry
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
I called At&T today, they'll have the phone (with LTE) in their store on the 9th (Friday) of Nov. So best believe me, after my exam, I'm heading to At&T.

This is it guys, I am super duper excited. cheesy cheesy

Glad for you baby! Meanwhile Naija awaits the official launch. I'm so getting it!

I read that the US version doesn't have an FM radio in it.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Glad for you baby! Meanwhile Naija awaits the official launch. I'm so getting it!

fm radio is not really an issue. There are lots of streaming apps now
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2012
Lord_Reed:

smiley

Yea, like joey said, Android has several free radio apps.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Lord Reed, iPad3 already came out since March o. . . . na wa o, I dey yarn with awon bush boys here (Chic2pimp and LR) grin

My friend has both the 2 and 3, he told me that the only difference between them is the camera. I'm thinking of saving myself $300 by just getting the second one. What's your opinion on that?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 03, 2012
7 more days. . . . count down begins . . .
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 2:04am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
7 more days. . . . count down begins . . .

Oga o poor u embarassed embarassed embarassed....Having to wait 7 more days while I am in seventh heaven as I type.

Abeg big up to my homies at Samsung cool. This phone fantabolously segzxy muhehehehe kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 03, 2012
chic2pimp:

Oga o poor u embarassed embarassed embarassed....Having to wait 7 more days while I am in seventh heaven as I type.

Abeg big up to my homies at Samsung cool. This phone fantabolously segzxy muhehehehe kiss kiss kiss kiss

Liar. . . . you didnt get it yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Bother About Internet Cookies / Playstation 1 Emulator For Symbian / Nokia C7, E7 And N7 Which One Is The Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.