Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed (8597 Views)

Xiaomi Mi5 Launch Date Confirmed / Diary Of A Samsung Note II User / Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Are you sure you want to buy the note 2?

Be sure o. Mean while if its the note 1 its presently between 79- 88 k in computer village, slot being the 88k as usual.

No go buy note 1 for 101k o.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2012
4llerbuntu: Are you sure you want to buy the note 2?

Be sure o. Mean while if its the note 1 its presently between 79- 88 k in computer village, slot being the 88k as usual.

No go buy note 1 for 101k o.
Which one is be sure again nah bros cheesy
Of course I know what I want. Here is the link http://www./Galaxy-Note-II-34619.html
I just want to be sure of the shipping company. Why would I want a Note 1?
Thanks anyways.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2012
Zeddicus: Hi guys, looks like y'all based offshore yeah?
I want to order this phone from Jumia.com they have it at N101,000 which is 19K lower than what I earlier budgeted for it. Just wannna know if anyone has experience or can at least vouch for them as I don't want to get a lemon.

Well I don't but I think since they do COD then the onus is on them to deliver. Order through the COD process and see if they don't deliver. If you are in Lagos delivery is free thats quite an incentive.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

rotflmao grin grin

I have long fingers jare grin

I think samsung made GN2 more comfortable and less squarish to handle than the GN1

See this late comer.
Your mates have been toying with the Note 2 for weeks upon end now while you are just joining the club
Welcome to the club all the same. Feels good doesn't it? grin.....[size=5pt]just like the way I always knack u at the back of the shed[/size] tongue grin

Yep it is most definitely waaayy more comfortable to handle than the original Note(which was built like a brick). Not only that it is also more stylish.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
chic2pimp:

See this late comer.
Your mates have been toying with the Note 2 for weeks upon end now while you are just joining the club
Welcome to the club all the same. Feels good doesn't it? grin.....[size=5pt]just like the way I always knack u at the back of the shed[/size] tongue grin

Yep it is most definitely waaayy more comfortable to handle than the original Note(which was built like a brick). Not only that it is also more stylish.

late comer? Even Verizon customers won't get it till the 27th of Nov.

I am mid comer, but you wouldnt know cheesy

Ashewo.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Nope, no storage extension but with your fast internet connection using icloud should be a breeze.

Ok, which one is icould?

I'm already compiling my christmas list. . . . can't wait for Black Friday to come. tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
smh @ the stalker on the bottom page lipsrsealed
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
I had no idea Ileke-IdI Was such a Fuqqing Nerd. Awesome.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
smh @ the stalker on the bottom page lipsrsealed

Fuq your comment beat mine.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
~Royal~:
I had no idea Ileke-IdI Was such a Fuqqing Nerd. Awesome.

Is there a program that lets you know when I get online smiley tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
Is the Screen exactly the same size as the GSIII...what are the Spec comparisons ya fuqqing Nerd? tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2012
~Royal~:
Is the Screen exactly the same size as the GSIII...what are the Spec comparisons ya fuqqing Nerd? tongue

Galaxy SIII is a joke. it's 2/3 of GN3 in size comparison.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Galaxy SIII is a joke. it's 2/3 of GN3 in size comparison.

Ahhhhh Word?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
I must upgrade to match my wifey phone then.

I thought they were the same size.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
~Royal~:
I must upgrade to match my wifey phone then.

I thought they were the same size.

Last time I heard, your wifey was back in Congo (or Somalia) using a three branch as a phone.

You sure you want to match that?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 12, 2012
They are definitely not the same size.

And GN2 has more functionality than SIII.

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZBI5IbhMS8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZpKcDSY8aU

Damn Nerdy Girl...Good thing i happen to be your stalker...I didn't even know this

I Am about to Upgrade Right Now......Thanx Nerd.
tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2012
Sarcasm is not your forte.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
I am not being Sarcastic Babez. ...I honestly did not know this(I am a male we don't keep track like you gals do)....Welll not straight males i should say.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I am going to Upgrade now. I had just assumed the screen sizes were going to be the same when the Note II dropped.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
~Royal~:
I am not being Sarcastic Babez. ...I honestly did not know this(I am a male we don't keep track like you gals do)....Welll not straight males i should say.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I am going to Upgrade now. I had just assumed the screen sizes were going to be the same when the Note II dropped.

You're upgrading because of the screen size?

I mean, you should upgrade because GN2 has a lot more to offer, but you should do your own research on whether GN2 will benefit you and your needs.

LOL what are you talking about? All the men on this thread are str8.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
I dunno From my experience Many Women have seemed to incorporate their phones into their life as a fashion accessory as well...

This Excludes Tech Geeks from Both Sides.

I am a Tech Geek myself actually, just not when it comes to phones.

Ya, even if they were identical, i would literally just upgrade because of the screen size.

But i will also do research on other data as well.

kiss Nena kiss

You are my Nena... tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~ and 1 guest(s)

...Cute. cheesy
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
~Royal~:
I dunno From my experience Many Women have seemed to incorporate their phones into their life as a fashion accessory as well...

This Excludes Tech Geeks from Both Sides.

I am a Tech Geek myself actually, just not when it comes to phones.

Ya, even if they were identical, i would literally just upgrade because of the screen size.

But i will also do research on other data as well.

kiss Nena kiss

You are my Nena... tongue

Phone as a fashion accessory? Well, that's a new one. How?

I'm not a fashionista, but I do upgrade my phone every year, so maybe that's my own fashion undecided
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
Well for starters, i really can't name one chick i know personally in New York City who owns, ONE phone. lol
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
Really, wow.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
What's wrong with you?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
Just Infatuated.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
Well, get un-infatuated.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
cheesy
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by dradoyi(m): 7:16am On Nov 13, 2012
Zeddicus: Hi guys, looks like y'all based offshore yeah?
I want to order this phone from Jumia.com they have it at N101,000 which is 19K lower than what I earlier budgeted for it. Just wannna know if anyone has experience or can at least vouch for them as I don't want to get a lemon.
. Pls can anyone help us authenticate this site.. Its seems too good to be true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why You Should Bother About Internet Cookies / Playstation 1 Emulator For Symbian / Nokia C7, E7 And N7 Which One Is The Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.