Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed (8594 Views)

Xiaomi Mi5 Launch Date Confirmed / Diary Of A Samsung Note II User / Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 09, 2012
S-pen actual size

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 09, 2012
I downloaded some apps a minute ago, but I cant locate them embarassed
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 09, 2012

Ileke-IdI's Sexcii Azzz Hand ... tongue.... I am StarStruck kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 09, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~, *Ileke-IdI

That was Fast
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 09, 2012
What.

Ever.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 09, 2012
This is the case that I bought for my phone, but the ret/arded manufacturer made it in a way that access to the menu/back keys were blocked.

Boy was I pissed.

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 09, 2012
More Pictures Please, Go in the Kitchen and Take a Photo of you holding a Large Cucumber, Paint it Bronze and Curve it to the Right Slightly kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 09, 2012
I am not a Fan of the Pink Case, doesn't fit your personality, You fit More accurately with a Noirish Dark Blue Tinted Shade Babes.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by moonraker(m): 6:38am On Nov 09, 2012
~Royal~:

Ileke-IdI's Sexcii Azzz Hand ... tongue.... I am StarStruck kiss

I Karamba!!!! shocked

Behold its glory!!!

Jelly bean goodness the way it should be..

I can see that T mobile did a bleeped up job of bloating

the living hell outta this device.

The screen is massive too.

how i wish samsung can put the retina display on that bad boy.

i will totally dump my back up phone (Iphone 4S) in a flash!!!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Size of it in my hand.

Size wasn't that much of an issue, however, I'll have to get used to handling the phone with one hand.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/877449_gn_jpgca9ff64567c9aca85be8f4525dce1e21

I am pretty sure you could operate this phone with one hand can't you?

In any case I am so enjoying the sight of the hand and phone wink

More Pictures Please!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by samir101ng(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2012
Congrats @ *Ileke-Idi grin grin.

Good things come to those who wait. Imagine what prospective Blackberry 10 users are going through. cry cry

Will appreciate any review or critique you can do with the device. smiley smiley It seems Moonraker was right about T-Mobile filling the device with bloatware. Am sure 4llerbuntu will have flashed that device tire by nau grin grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2012
I wanna smell Eke's Hand right after she wipes herself. tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2012
~Royal~:
I wanna smell Eke's Hand right after she wipes herself. tongue

Gosh man! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
You guys, plz ignore Royal Pain lol

@moon/lord

What do you guys mean by the bloating of the phone?

Trust me, this phone is large. And yes, I can operate one-handed now that I manually set the option to one-handed operation. The motion sensor senses which hand is being used, then shifts the keyboard to the designated side, making typing with one hand much more easier.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
What is bloatware?

samir101ng: Congrats @ *Ileke-Idi grin grin.

Good things come to those who wait. Imagine what prospective Blackberry 10 users are going through. cry cry

Will appreciate any review or critique you can do with the device. smiley smiley It seems Moonraker was right about T-Mobile filling the device with bloatware. Am sure 4llerbuntu will have flashed that device tire by nau grin grin

Sure will. I'll be right back. kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
bloatware is all those rubbish T-Mo apps that you wont use, or whose functions is already done by the OS.

also some of the stock samsung apps that are just redundant can be classified as bloatware.

i thought i told you to get a flip cover? its the best idea for this phone protection/useability wise

iv been dying to find out if the battery in the GN2 is the same size with that in the GN1.

i think i need a spare battery and that extended one is too expensive

my note, actually was relatively innocent till recently. i had like 3 devices and the other two were guinea pigs. but now its lonely, and im about to flash 4.12 on it as i type grin grin grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by moonraker(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
What is bloatware?

Sure will. I'll be right back. kiss

Ileke-IdI:
You guys, plz ignore Royal Pain lol

@moon/lord

What do you guys mean by the bloating of the phone?

Trust me, this phone is large. And yes, I can operate one-handed now that I manually set the option to one-handed operation. The motion sensor senses which hand is being used, then shifts the keyboard to the designated side, making typing with one hand much more easier.

In simple english Garbage
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
samir101ng: Congrats @ *Ileke-Idi grin grin.

All I can say is "Get this phone".

I give it a 9.5/10 --> 0.5 less because it's so technical that it's at first hard to "operate" by beginners.

I love the feel (not plastic not metal) body of the phone. chrome-like and doesn't easily attract dust, oil, other unwanted particles. It looks like it would be hard to scratch.

The body design and feel are very important to me, maybe not to others.

Will brb with more as I progress. and feel free to ask me any questions in the mean time.

@Moonstone,

The Ptscrn has been changed. Now, you can just swipe (to the right or to left, either way) your palm across the screen.

@4ller
I attached the picture of the battery for your personal comparison.

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
4llerbuntu:
i thought i told you to get a flip cover? its the best idea for this phone protection/useability wise

The battery takes a while, a long while, to charge tho.

Ewww, the flip cover is ugly nau tongue

I already orer another cover on amazon; same designed but more effective.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Babes are you a giant that phone is suddenly looking small in your hand ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
Ptscrn of calendar (~Royal~ This may be fake, so no stalking)

The S-Pen is comfortable and easy to grip while writing.

The only problem i had was with the calendar space for each day since the S-pen only works for the calendar when the calendar is in Portrait orientation and Month selection.

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2012
Lord_Reed: Babes are you a giant that phone is suddenly looking small in your hand ℓ☺ℓ

rotflmao grin grin

I have long fingers jare grin

I think samsung made GN2 more comfortable and less squarish to handle than the GN1
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
Boys, if you think your hands are smaller than this, then it's time to rethink. Buy a blackberry tongue tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
On a totally unrelated topic:

Should I wait for the next iPad to come out before buying an iPad3?

Who amongst you owns an iPad3? Is it worth it?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
On a totally unrelated topic:

Should I wait for the next iPad to come out before buying an iPad3?

Who amongst you owns an iPad3? Is it worth it?

Remember I told you there was gonna be an iPad4? Well it's here and since you wanna get an iPad I suggest you get that instead of the iPad3. It has some hardware updates that make the iPad3 kinda obsolete; a case in point is that Apple decided to exchange iPad3s bought within 30days of the annoucement of the iPad4.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
chei, see phoneembarassed and I thought my one x would get to a year
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2012
This phone is soooooooo awesome. Esp for someone who despises texting like I do.

Now I just voice record with clear precision. Periods, comma, semicolons, smiley face are actually inputted and not spelled out.

I am in love with what I've discovered and I'm still exploring more treasures samsung has in store for me. kiss kiss

Lord_Reed:

Remember I told you there was gonna be an iPad4? Well it's here and since you wanna get an iPad I suggest you get that instead of the iPad3. It has some hardware updates that make the iPad3 kinda obsolete; a case in point is that Apple decided to exchange iPad3s bought within 30days of the annoucement of the iPad4.

Are the prices around the same range?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by dradoyi(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2012
GN2 is a must have for me.. Pls any info if its available @ slots?.. I can't wait anymore..
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Are the prices around the same range?

Apple’s fourth-generation iPad costs exactly the same as it did before, starting at $499 for a Wi-Fi-only model with 16GB of storage, $599 for 32GB, and $699 for 64GB. For customers that want LTE, Apple sells those cellular-enabled tablets starting at $629 for 16GB, $729 for 32GB, and $829 for 64GB.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Apple’s fourth-generation iPad costs exactly the same as it did before, starting at $499 for a Wi-Fi-only model with 16GB of storage, $599 for 32GB, and $699 for 64GB. For customers that want LTE, Apple sells those cellular-enabled tablets starting at $629 for 16GB, $729 for 32GB, and $829 for 64GB.

O se. No need for LTE. I live/school/work around fast wireless connection, even stores and restaurants have WC.

For the size, I eard that you can't extend your storage once you buy the iPad, no SD Slot or anything like that.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 4:05pm On Nov 10, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

O se. No need for LTE. I live/school/work around fast wireless connection, even stores and restaurants have WC.

For the size, I eard that you can't extend your storage once you buy the iPad, no SD Slot or anything like that.

Nope, no storage extension but with your fast internet connection using icloud should be a breeze.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2012
Hi guys, looks like y'all based offshore yeah?
I want to order this phone from Jumia.com they have it at N101,000 which is 19K lower than what I earlier budgeted for it. Just wannna know if anyone has experience or can at least vouch for them as I don't want to get a lemon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel Hourly Plan Not Scrapped, New Price Of The Airtel Unlimited Hourly Plan / Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.