Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed (8595 Views)

Xiaomi Mi5 Launch Date Confirmed / Diary Of A Samsung Note II User / Samsung Galaxy III Vs Galaxy Note II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 2:25am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Liar. . . . you didnt get it yet.

Some people jealous me, some people jealous me some people jealous me because of my big joystick Note 2 tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 03, 2012
chic2pimp:

Some people jealous me, some people jealous me some people jealous me because of my big joystick Note 2 tongue

Boy, puhhhlllzzzz!! grin

I just dont believe you jare.

PS: The size threw me off a bit (went to check out GN1), but I'll get used to it just like I'm used to holding big baseball bats grin grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 2:43am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Boy, puhhhlllzzzz!! grin

I just dont believe you jare.

PS: The size threw me off a bit (went to check out GN1), but I'll get used to it just like I'm used to holding big baseball bats grin grin

I know you want, I know you like it tongue grin....Oya wa gba kondo kiss kiss kiss

The Note 2 is a bit bigger than the original GN so think carefully before u buy(5"5 and 5"3 respectively). Though I must say the way the GN2 is built actually makes it better suited to holding.

Baseball bats? shocked Are you thinking what I am thinking? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 03, 2012
Ashewo, get your mind out of the gutter jare. I'm too tired for that embarassed

Just "2 difference in size? I can deal.

Oya, tell me sth else jare. E be like say you just borrow am from your friend for 5 mins grin grin grin rotfl
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

awwww, I'm so jealous!! Why couldnt you have been a gentleman and just waited for me to get it first tongue

I have "artist hands"; long fingers.

Also, a rubbercase can help with the slips.

What GB size did you buy?; 16GB, 32 GB or 64 GB?
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 2:52am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

awwww, I'm so jealous!! Why couldnt you have been a gentleman and just waited for me to get it first tongue

I have "artist hands"; long fingers.

Also, a rubbercase can help with the slips.

What GB size did you buy?; 16GB, 32 GB or 64 GB?

Yh I know u must be. Most people are. Especially the ones that were in hurry to upgrade their phones grin grin

Wait 4 u ke? E b like say u don dey smoke dat stuff again. If not searching around for the best deal woulda got it ages ago.

Yep ordered my rubber case already on E bay. Those shops are a total rip off. Charging me double the amount i'll get it on the bay. Tufiakwa!!!

32GB(woulda been just as happy with the 16GB)...Tbh not to bothered cuz unlike the Iphone I can always increase my memory capacity.

P:S I always knew those fingers will become useful someday. Well apart from performing it's numero uno duty wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 03, 2012
You knew that I wanted this phone bad. . . . I should be the one rubbing it in your face right now embarassed

What kinda case? They usually have those ugly cases for new phones lipsrsealed I dont trust ebay jor, last time I bided and won on sth, I forgot to pay. I think I'm blocked lmao.

How can you increase the size? I was thinking of buying 64GB because I intend to enjoy this phone to its fullest capacity.

My gosh, you have short attention span. Bone that thing, ashhhhhhhh angry
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 3:01am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Ashewo, get your mind out of the gutter jare. I'm too tired for that embarassed

Just "2 difference in size? I can deal.

Oya, tell me sth else jare. E be like say you just borrow am from your friend for 5 mins grin grin grin rotfl

Too tired ke?......Oya meet me at your bedroom sharp sharp so that we fit sort you ur tiredness one time.

Yep just two but tbh it's hardly noticeable. The GN2 just has a waaaayyyyy better feel. Btw no be 2day u dey handle difference in sizes wink kiss

Thunder fire that ya Ikebelicious Bakassi angry angry. Funny enough my friend is actually waiting for GN3 b4 he upgrades. Must admit jealousy don dey catch me sha embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 03, 2012
chic2pimp:

Too tired ke?......Oya meet me at your bedroom sharp sharp so that we fit sort you ur tiredness one time.

Yep just two but tbh it's hardly noticeable. The GN2 just has a waaaayyyyy better feel. Btw no be 2day u dey handle difference in sizes wink kiss

Thunder fire that ya Ikebelicious Bakassi angry angry. Funny enough my friend is actually waiting for GN3 b4 he upgrades. Must admit jealousy don dey catch me sha embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

When is GN3 coming out? grin Dont tempt me, I might just have to wait.

mtchewwww @ . . . ..
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 3:04am On Nov 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: Lord_Reed(m), chic2pimp(m), *Ileke-IdI and 1 guest(s)

My numero number B tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 3:15am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
You knew that I wanted this phone bad. . . . I should be the one rubbing it in your face right now embarassed

What kinda case? They usually have those ugly cases for new phones lipsrsealed I dont trust ebay jor, last time I bided and won on sth, I forgot to pay. I think I'm blocked lmao.

How can you increase the size? I was thinking of buying 64GB because I intend to enjoy this phone to its fullest capacity.

My gosh, you have short attention span. Bone that thing, ashhhhhhhh angry

Yh that's why I went ahead and got it ....Just to rub it in b4 u did kiss kiss kiss

One of those cheap plasticy ones(won't say for how much though grin). That way I don't loose even if turns out to be crap grin

It has a Micreo SD card slot. So you can increase it's memory to an amount most would never use in their lifetime.

Iyawo atata you knoe that is impossible. Body no be firewood o abeg kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by chic2pimp(m): 3:19am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

When is GN3 coming out? grin Dont tempt me, I might just have to wait.

mtchewwww @ . . . ..

Wait at your peril grin.....Not coming out til atleast June next year I think. You wey no sabi wait ordinary 2 weeks abi? grin

Come to Papa whiplash sweerie kiss

*Ileke-IdI:

Alfa Reed show ur face o
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 03, 2012
chic2pimp:
Yh that's why I went ahead and got it ....Just to rub it in b4 u did kiss kiss kiss

One of those cheap plasticy ones(won't say for how much though grin). That way I don't loose even if turns out to be crap grin

It has a Micreo SD card slot. So you can increase it's memory to an amount most would never use in their lifetime.

Iyawo atata you knoe that is impossible. Body no be firewood o abeg kiss

Oh bou, how come you 're cheap like this grin

Which color did you get? (phone)
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 4:19am On Nov 03, 2012
chic2pimp:
Wait at your peril grin.....Not coming out til atleast June next year I think. You wey no sabi wait ordinary 2 weeks abi? grin

Come to Papa whiplash sweerie kiss

LOL.

small whiplash
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Yeah you know I like your B(ehind). wink
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2012
Boys, it is time to rejoice.

I get my phone today after class.

Please rejoice with me tongue tongue grin

Chic2pimp, Lord_Reed and Moonraker, help me pop the champagne cheesy
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Yeah you know I like your B(ehind). wink

Lord, plz not you too embarassed
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by moonraker(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Boys, it is time to rejoice.

I get my phone today after class.

Please rejoice with me tongue tongue grin

Chic2pimp, Lord_Reed and Moonraker, help me pop the champagne cheesy

Kool... I knew you were gonna get it before me. Knowing fully well how slow our

networks here are.. I trust you will post your thoughts on the product so that we

know first hand what to expect. did u switch carriers??
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by samir101ng(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
Interesting thread guys !!! grin grin

Care to post any screenshots of the phone and internal wallpapers ??

A review would be nice too for prospective buyers @*Ileke-Idi & @chick2pimp smiley smiley
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
GN 2 and GN 1 are not any different in size.

they eliminated some of the bezel. the larger screen fits in the same casing.

i most heartily advise you buy a flip cover instead of any rubber casing. you are guaranteed the screen and body will be in factory condition for all the time u will use it. it just makes sense with the flip cover.

when i got my one, i needed it just to give the phone some bulk, it was waay too thin at that size for my liking, it felt like it could break into two grin grin grin grin grin

choi, this is oppression, imma gonna have to start thinking abt the two after christmas, prices likely to drop then!!

samir101ng: Interesting thread guys !!! grin grin

A review would be nice too for prospective buyers @*Ileke-Idi & @chick2pimp smiley smiley

already removed most of my wallpapers, running stock tho, but as usual its tweaked, and i sure dont run touchwiz no more wink wink

what there to review, they getting it today!!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by LordReed(m): 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Lord, plz not you too embarassed

Ahh c'mon you know it's just a joke. wink
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
Lord_Reed:

Ahh c'mon you know it's just a joke. wink

I didnt know o.

grin
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 08, 2012
moonraker:

Kool... I knew you were gonna get it before me. Knowing fully well how slow our

networks here are.. I trust you will post your thoughts on the product so that we

know first hand what to expect. did u switch carriers??
samir101ng: Interesting thread guys !!! grin grin

Guess who has a samsung galaxy note 2 in her hands right now? tongue tongue

$742 and all worth it.

Unfortunately, I cant play with it until tomorrow because of work tonight. Will be back with pictures and review tomorrow. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Phone is big, but it's fine for me; long fingers.

No complaint so far kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by moonraker(m): 12:54am On Nov 09, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Guess who has a samsung galaxy note 2 in her hands right now? tongue tongue

$742 and all worth it.

Unfortunately, I cant play with it until tomorrow because of work tonight. Will be back with pictures and review tomorrow. kiss kiss kiss

Young lady. We are still waiting for the pics and reviews. You never ansswered my question, which did u switch carriers??
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 09, 2012
I bow down to Samgsung.

You are forever wonderful, unbeatable, omniscience, omnibeautiful, omni-how-da-hell-did-you-think-of-such-a-marvelous-creation etc.

One thing that really really impress me is the ability to transfer all the date on my phone (even from frequently visited websites) to this marvelous new phone.

*continues playing with phone instead of working*. BRB cheesy
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 09, 2012
moonraker:

Young lady. We are still waiting for the pics and reviews. You never answered my question, which did u switch carriers??

Moonraker, I'm so absolved in my happy Samsung world that I failed to see your response. My apology smiley

I couldnt take pics today lol. I went str8 from the phone place to work. Trust me, by tomorrow, I'll fill this thread up.

Answering your previous question, I stuck with T-mobile because they offered the best service and because they're changing to an LTE network by mid of next year.

At&t was a bit pricy for a student like me ($120/month ke shocked) while T-mobile was offering me ($90/month with extended phone insurance included for the same service).

So far, I've got no complaint.

PS: Can you believe that this phone can PrtScn shocked
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 09, 2012
Can you imagine, from August - Nov 8. I didnt know I had this much patience in me.

I'm very much impressed with myself tongue
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by moonraker(m): 1:15am On Nov 09, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Moonraker, I'm so absolved in my happy Samsung world that I failed to see your response. My apology smiley

I couldnt take pics today lol. I went str8 from the phone place to work. Trust me, by tomorrow, I'll fill this thread up.

Answering your previous question, I stuck with T-mobile because they offered the best service and because they're changing to an LTE network by mid of next year.

At&t was a bit pricy for a student like me ($120/month ke shocked) while T-mobile was offering me ($90/month with extended phone insurance included for the same service).

So far, I've got no complaint.

PS: Can you believe that this phone can PrtScn shocked
*Ileke-IdI:
Can you imagine, from August - Nov 8. I didnt know I had this much patience in me.

I'm very much impressed with myself tongue

Hahahhahahaha your funny!!!!

I am not sure about PrtScn being a new feature but my GN1 can do same

by holding the home and power button i think!!!

I am happy and at the same time jealous of you!!!

I expect a full debrief by 2moro!!!
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 09, 2012
moonraker:
Hahahhahahaha your funny!!!!

I am not sure about PrtScn being a new feature but my GN1 can do same

by holding the home and power button i think!!!

I am happy and at the same time jealous of you!!!

I expect a full debrief by 2moro!!!

LOL switching from a HTC to a Samsung makes it a new feature for me tongue

I hope you get yours soon because I'll prolly be learning how to maximize it's utility from you guys. I'm still a tyronic user when it comes to big technologies like this cheesy

I usually dont read phone user guides, but I plan on studying this phone's guide like the Christian man's Bible.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 09, 2012
One word to describe the S-Pen:

Flawless.

Easy and comfortable grip.

It performs the same function and strength as the finger tip. No need to consistently switch from finger tip to pen, they perform the same flawless function.

I guess y'all GN1 already know this, but I'm reviewing for both the new users and the familiar users.
Re: Samsung-Galaxy Note II: U.S. Launch Date Confirmed by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 09, 2012
Size of it in my hand.

Size wasn't that much of an issue, however, I'll have to get used to handling the phone with one hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** / ''killer Number'': I Just Recieved My Own Call (PHOTO) / Why You Should Bother About Internet Cookies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.