Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

My Ex Named Her Child After Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Named Her Child After Me (11639 Views)

Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. / His EX Named Her Pet (dog) After Him / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Richard6(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
We dated for very good 5 yrs and within this five yrs, I loved her like a wife, treated her as if we would end up as life partners.

I finished school and decided to further and this discouraged her from moving on with me and before God and man, I never blamed her for leaving because she wasn't getting any younger.

My problem now is after telling her I haven't gotten a girl friend since she left, she still calls and asks me to pay her a visit especially whenever the husband travels.

still sends me messages, calls in the midnight atimes. When I ask her the reason for all these, she will tell me that I made it difficult for her to stay with another man even her husband.

Last 3months, she put to bed and named the baby after me. Please what do I do, how do I let her go because the truth is I haven't had anything with a married woman and will never have due to the consequences that follow thereafter.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by ITbomb(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2012
i saw this coming. the husband will smell a rat. start searching for the rat. finds the rat. and kill the rat.
lets pray the name of the rat is by no means same as the name of his first son

36 Likes

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by jigwe101: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2012
If you dont want wahala just leave this mans wife alone. What else? Ignore her calls and advances and appreciate the fact that she named her child after you that's it. you don't owe her anything

1 Like

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2012
Evil woman. . Still wanna have something to remind her of her ex in her matrimonial home smh!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by ichidodo: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2012
OMO,GUD 4 U.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2012
ichidodo: OMO,GUD 4 U.

Seriously? get your head off ya arss
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by CHIMSKY(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2012
Bros,e don happen to me too.Na my 4 legs I take run because na so devil dey do him work.Dem no dey tell man say rain dey fall!!!
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by ikekings(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2012
I don't know why most ladies still dig their ex after getting married? angry angry angry... @post take to your heels ooo... The anger of a jealous man is more hotter than fire...

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Beync(f): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2012
ok, op when u marry name ur first daughter after her.
it seems u r not letting her go too.
what stops you from telling her plain to mind her family
and stop disturbing you with her calls and sms?
rather you told her u have not got a gf since she left.
in other words, ur heart is vacant for her to occupy till u find someone

4 Likes

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
you must be one bad phuckaH! u dug her so well and she can't seem to forget ur touch grin but the thing is, why are u asking us primary one questions can't you change ur sim if you're so bother or are you enjoying the attention wink wink

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by 190theclown: 1:09am On Oct 15, 2012
another Nigerian woman tale yet again

Don't these women get tired of cheatin on their men - cos me sef don taya 2 complain
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Mynd44: 1:17am On Oct 15, 2012
ITbomb: i saw this coming. the husband will smell a rat. start searching for the rat. finds the rat. and kill the rat.
lets pray the name of the rat is by no means same as the name of his first son
Simple. That's what you do when rats start disturbing your house and your wife is losing sleep over it, you find it and kill it

14 Likes

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by tashanja(m): 5:18am On Oct 15, 2012
@ ITbomb:
That post was a bomb, the message loud and clear, enough for any stoopid rat to take heed. Yeah, also loved the creativity.wink cheesy
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by deshclones(m): 5:28am On Oct 15, 2012
Mehn ...women get mind sha...I just pity the ladies husband...dats the height of insensitivity nd disrespect...naming ones first son after her ex...smh..God plz gimme a gd wife...I beg u o Lord...cos d tales I get to hear on NL is something else.

@op...get urself a new set of running shoes and run...d anger of a jealous husband is worse dan a consuming fire.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Basic(m): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
The fact that you know that some bad consequences will emanate proves that you already what's right to do. Well, because you asked, I'll say, "simply cut off all ties with her. Don't even communicate".

1 Like

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by swtchicgurl: 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2012
gone are those days when mad people wear rags.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by safarigirl(f): 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
Classic case of an Obsession, recommend a therapist to her
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
She's physically married to the man,but emotionally attached to you.
Please,just explain to her your stand on married women.
And don't pick her call,or give any chance of her,communicating with you.
Avoid her like a plaque,and don't be tempted to rescind your stand.
With time,she will get over it.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by kokoye(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
I believe you know what is the right thing to do.

Maybe you just need to grow some balls to do it.

If you want, you can create another thread on how to grow some balls.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
Adultery can be defined as having s/e/x with someone,and calling another person's name.
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by peterowode: 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
i think you should avoid her as much as possible.
its a curse to sleep with another man's wife
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by IbnTimothy: 1:44pm On Oct 15, 2012
Richard.:
We dated for very good 5 yrs and within this five yrs, I loved her like a wife, treated her as if we would end up as life partners.

I finished school and decided to further and this discouraged her from moving on with me and before God and man, I never blamed her for leaving because she wasn't getting any younger.

My problem now is after telling her I haven't gotten a girl friend since she left, she still calls and asks me to pay her a visit especially whenever the husband travels.

still sends me messages, calls in the midnight atimes. When I ask her the reason for all these, she will tell me that I made it difficult for her to stay with another man even her husband.

Last 3months, she put to bed and named the baby after me. Please what do I do, how do I let her go because the truth is I haven't had anything with a married woman and will never have due to the consequences that follow thereafter.

I feel you man.....
Only those without the trouble of a broken long term relationship will heap blame on the lady. Research shows that Women are more linkly to want a fling with their ex than men. Women are humans too you know.

You have to explain to her that any continued contact btw you both will only be counter productive. Then avoid her all together. Also pray for God's help cos I will imagin you are already lost in the desire.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by sdiq: 1:51pm On Oct 15, 2012
WITH THIS KIND TORY HOW BASTARD NO GO PLENTY 4 NAIJA WTCHEW
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by dridowu: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2012
What God has join together let no man put asunder. Ur ex is calling u to put asunder into her marriage. Ur ex is devil, so run 4 ur life
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2012
You must have given her the best of love and sexx that's why is so hard to let go.as I said earlier on a thread similar to this,a male friend who had 3 exes all married is restless because they keep stalking him.they still disturb him for sexx because he is good.one of them even promised to buy him a car! The dude had to change his number and they are still stalking him on fb!
But I don't know why its hard to forget an Ex especially women! "Thinking"
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Phikom(m): 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
Four letter word: FLEE
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Super1759: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
very funny indeed.so it means she is just in the marriage for formality sake. There is problem then, it won't last. If she had given the name already,change your name and try to stay away from her..else you will come back here to post "her husband is after my life"

1 Like

Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Policewoman(f): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
OP, take my advise. Stop picking her calls. Tell her you have now found a wife and that she should leave you alone. That will definitely put her off for good. Unless of course, u still fancy having her....
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by venorite(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
Wierd things happen nowadays...re u even sure its even a good idea getting married....
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by Mynd44: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
I just hope her husband ain't on NL or else na wahala
Re: My Ex Named Her Child After Me by vascey(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
Young man! Listen to me very carefully...

I admire the fact that you were a good man while it lasted. That is very commendable.

But now that lady is married. Stay away from her. Don't allow your good deeds lead you to evil.

Stay away from another man's wife if you do not want God's curse in your home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Control Hair Loss Caused By Masturbation / Wife Material But Can't Speak Good English / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.