Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. (3891 Views)

Her Dog Playfully Stripped Her Unclad In Public. See Photo / Yeh....my First Post(no Insults Ooo) / Ex Named Me "13 NO 1" Could It Be Best Suitable Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by alfredo1(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
I was shocked to my bones this afternoon when my ex shared a pix of her dog with a caption " Hi people! meet my dog GODDY" on Facebook. my name is Godwin but most people call me Goddy.
what I don't know here is, was she trying to insult me or otherwise? your opinions pls.
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Mologi(m): 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
U go name ur cat too after her
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Emac34: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
alfredo1:
I was shocked to my bones this afternoon when my ex shared a pix of her dog with a caption " Hi people! meet my dog GODDY" on Facebook. my name is Godwin but most people call me Goddy.
what I don't know here is, was she trying to insult me or otherwise? your opinions pls.
Lol..goody indeedgrin
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by obiorathesubtle: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
I think everyone will agree with me that she's passing a clear strong message across.

afterall.. She's replacing you with an animal which is obviously better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I think everyone will agree with me that she's passing a clear strong message across.

afterall.. She's replacing you with an animal which is obviously better than you.
. And here I was gonna say she was calling him a dog,but yours sounds more likely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by vault(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
just visit her house and give her pretty doggy some "alomo bitters soaked with gombe skunk"

it will automatically become her "ex" too.... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by fulfillbill(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Pitiful yet childish...

Op wetin u do her and don't say nothing
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
vault:
just visit her house and give her pretty doggy some "alomo bitters soaked with gombe skunk"

Why though?
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by alfredo1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
from ur comments it's obvious I was insulted. I still feel gud about it anyways. at least it shows she missed me. can't remember when last the thought of her crossed my mind.

1 Like

Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by missKiffy(f): 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ouch, Pele ti e
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
What have u done to deserve that. Is very pitiful, so u are a duplicate of that dog. Guy change ur ways
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2016
Kikikikikiki
Some girls sha, I like that
Ask her na
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by BuddhaPalm(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2016
Still fond of you.

A girl who no longer sends you deletes your files

1 Like

Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by osesology(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
@op dont listen to what most people are saying here cos the fact that she named her pet after you shows that she misses you and feels closer to you whenever she calls that pet by your name.
In my own situation, she actually named her first son after me. Maybe it's because we didn't actually break up, we only got separated due to some unforseen circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
osesology:
@op dont listen to what most people are saying here cos the fact that she named her pet after you shows that she misses you and feels closer to you whenever she calls that pet by your name.
In my own situation, she actually named her first son after me. Maybe it's because we didn't actually break up, we only got separated due to some unforseen circumstances.
. Yeah this is possible too,If I may ask did ya'll get back togther,and are happy now cheesy?
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by theyrynsolar(f): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
alfredo1:

She's a genius.... Yea I think she's referring to you
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by osesology(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
. Yeah this is possible too,If I may ask did ya'll get back togther,and are happy now cheesy?
No, we didn't. After we got separated, we left for different cities. She got married sometime later, and she informed me about it cos we were still communicating.
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by theyrynsolar(f): 8:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
vault:

You are evil... The devil is scared of you
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
osesology:

No, we didn't. After we got separated, we left for different cities. She got married sometime later, and she informed me about it cos we were still communicating.
oh,well a least ya'll are on good terms.
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by hardebayho(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2016
HateU2:
Kikikikikiki
Some girls sha, I like that
Ask her na
Why do you laugh like that?
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by hardebayho(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
oh,well a least ya'll are on good terms.
Can you please change ur dp?
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2016
hardebayho:

Can you please change ur dp?
What,why?
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by hardebayho(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
What,why?
Just... Change it
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by ipledge10(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
As your don get new pet "Godwin"
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
hardebayho:

Just... Change it
To what?
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by hardebayho(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
To what?
Dunno... Buh I think ur face is preferable
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
hardebayho:

Dunno... Buh I think ur face is preferable
How do you know I have one? cheesy
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by hardebayho(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
How do yo know I have one? cheesy
Well, you should... even a robot's got a face
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
hardebayho:

Well, you should... even a robot's got a face
True
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by hardebayho(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
True
So...
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2016
hardebayho:

So...
. So nothing smiley
Re: Yeh! My Ex Named Her Dog After Me. by fulfillbill(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2016
osesology:

Guy you are dellusional... would you do that to your ex?

When you miss someone, you call them or get in touch.

BTW why is the Op worried to the extent of opening a thread?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Picture Of Guy Who Got An Hard On Sharing A Hug With Ladies / To All This Ladies Who Starve Their Spouse Of Sex In Order To Prove A Point. / Lady Reveals How An Innovative Man Shot His Shot Inside A Danfo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.