Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do (5450 Views)

Guys Be Careful And Pray So You Dont End Up Marrying A Woman Like This / If You Have A Woman Like This / Can You Marry A Woman Like This? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by toria12(f): 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2012
If you treat your woman like a Queen, she will treat you like a King. Women are Loving, Compassionate & Caring. Be careful what you give a Woman- Whatever you give a woman, She will make it greater........Give her sperm, She will give you a baby. Give her house, She will give you a home. Give her groceries, She will give you a meal. Give her smile, and she will give you her heart.She absolutely and creatively multiplies and enlarges wat she is givenThumb up to every Woman. "Like" if u r proud to be a woman

18 Likes

Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Chanchit: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2012
If you treat a woman like a queen, she will rule you like a slave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by claremont(m): 8:42pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sadly, money seems to be the only thing they cannot multiply for us.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by vivianc(f): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2012
I'm so proud to be a woman!!!! Tho its been very challenging, but I thank God for the woman I have become.

1 Like

Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by ichidodo: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2012
vivian chinaza: I'm so proud to be a woman!!!! Tho its been very challenging, but I thank God for the woman I have become.
HEY PROUD WOMAN, WHAT'S HAPPENIN? HOW U DOIN?
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by ichidodo: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2012
toria12: If you treat your woman like a Queen, she will treat you like a King. Women are Loving, Compassionate & Caring. Be careful what you give a Woman- Whatever you give a woman, She will make it greater........Give her sperm, She will give you a baby. Give her house, She will give you a home. Give her groceries, She will give you a meal. Give her smile, and she will give you her heart.She absolutely and creatively multiplies and enlarges wat she is givenThumb up to every Woman. "Like" if u r proud to be a woman
THANK GOD, MY MOTHER IS A WOMAN.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by ikekings(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
I will like this post in place of my wife... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by vivianc(f): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2012
ichidodo: HEY PROUD WOMAN, WHAT'S HAPPENIN? HOW U DOIN?

How are u? I'm doing great, thank you.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by ghettodreamz(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2012
How are we sure the woman never wash pata for d man take cook? Or use Holly water take cook vegetable soup for the man before? See me see trouble. D woman front-end sef fit put person for trouble grin grin grin
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2012
Sadly, treating a woman right does not guarantee anything. It's a heart-wrenching truth.

2 Likes

Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by mataz(f): 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2012
toria12: If you treat your woman like a Queen, she will treat you like a King. Women are Loving, Compassionate & Caring. Be careful what you give a Woman- Whatever you give a woman, She will make it greater........Give her sperm, She will give you a baby. Give her house, She will give you a home. Give her groceries, She will give you a meal. Give her smile, and she will give you her heart.She absolutely and creatively multiplies and enlarges wat she is givenThumb up to every Woman. "Like" if u r proud to be a woman
u are the sweetest
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by ichidodo: 12:03am On Oct 15, 2012
vivian chinaza:

How are u? I'm doing great, thank you.
CARE TO SHARE SOME TIPS ON BEING PROUD ON A ONE-ON-ONE BASIS. IF U DONT MIND.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by sunnshyn(f): 12:12am On Oct 15, 2012
fluid26: Sadly, treating a woman right does not guarantee anything. It's a heart-wrenching truth.

Becareful about the kind of women you keep!!
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by 190theclown: 1:05am On Oct 15, 2012
wait ooh

D OP didn't specify wic women cos if she's talkin abt Nija women

Hehehe - I laff in aluu commuunity
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by StellaBella(f): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2012
Awwww
I love this picture it shows how much he cherish her.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2012
sunnshyn:

Becareful about the kind of women you keep!!

Are you saying I'm wrong?
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by skydeep(f): 9:32am On Oct 15, 2012
Not always.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2012
I know you'll say something absurd about Nigerian ladies. It appears you’ve had bad experiences with them...
190-the-clown:
wait ooh

D OP didn't specify wic women cos if she's talkin abt Nija women

Hehehe - I laff in aluu commuunity
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2012
For real...Oh dear had a bad experience?
fluid26: Sadly, treating a woman right does not guarantee anything. It's a heart-wrenching truth.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 15, 2012
sanb: For real...Oh dear had a bad experience?

my sister, no be small tin...lol!
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by sunnshyn(f): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
fluid26:

Are you saying I'm wrong?
No, not saying u wrong. I'm aware of the very many type of women that abound...so I'm saying you need to be careful with your choice of women...
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2012
How careful can one be? Especially with dangerous females all over the place.

I've come to realize that most times, being a good guy doesn't skew positively. A touch of notoriety seems to be the bait to nail 'em. [esp. the good ones].

2 Likes

Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by slimyem: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
...its the same vice versa....
Being an angel and the sweetest of women to a man does not also guarantee anything!
Its an equally heart-wrenching,distressing truth!
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by slimyem: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
fluid26: How careful can one be? Especially with dangerous females all over the place.

I've come to realize that most times, being a good guy doesn't skew positively. A touch of notoriety seems to be the bait to nail 'em. [esp. the good ones].
how careful can one be especially with the heartless men all over the place?
I am beginning to doubt if being a good person/woman is still the right thing and i wonder if its ever going to be worth it...
What men really want remains unknown..
Hey...!
All i'm saying is..its swings both ways..we all have our stories.
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by 190theclown: 12:03am On Oct 16, 2012
sanb: I know you'll say something absurd about Nigerian ladies. It appears you’ve had bad experiences with them...

the name sef NIGERIAN GIRLS na bad luck

we dont need JONAH from the belle of the fish to come interprete it angry angry
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by switdick(m): 12:55am On Oct 16, 2012
Op,I feel you,I love girls girls girls and I treat deserving girls(princess) as queens.. kiss ONLY!.......there are girls,yet there are gals...lol...feel me?....we men meet lots!.....
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 16, 2012
vivian chinaza: I'm so proud to be a woman!!!! Tho its been very challenging, but I thank God for the woman I have become.

I am equally proud of u Chinaza. I saw ur line of argument from the other thread (Sex difference). U seem to have a good sense of self-worth, n u understand the correctable flaws of the male nature. U are a model for Womanhood! Ur husband is indeed a lucky man. Cheers!
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 16, 2012

Word!!
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 3:57am On Oct 16, 2012
slimyem: ...its the same vice versa....
Being an angel and the sweetest of women to a man does not also guarantee anything!
Its an equally heart-wrenching,distressing truth!

Lol!! Word too!!!
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 16, 2012
True talk & fact,it guarantees nothing.some ladies don't like to be treated like that & 4 many ladies it goes into their head n make them think u can't live without dem & d start misbehaving so guys don't just take advice from a single girl cos girls are complex n have d/f wants n characters(but still love & care 4ur babe if she is real 2u),BUT THE WORLD WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE OR BE SO SWEET & LOVABLE WITHOUT GIRLS,LADIES OR WOMEN....1love to u'all.#AlwaysBeAGuy
Re: If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2012
The sad truth is some women do not see themselves as queens, no matter how much u treat them as one.

And if they don't, ur actions would be in vain as she won't know how to treat you as her King.

All your efforts would be resisted and returned with doubt cos she's not used to that type of treatment.

The way she views herself matters allot for ur theory to work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Shocking Bad Habits Of Nigerian Guys / My Girlfriend Was Sexually Abused / Guys In The House,how True Is This(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.