Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? (7897 Views)

Rate Your Lover(s) Or Fiancee.. / What Did You Use To Save Your Lover‘s Contact On Phone? / Is It Necessary To Store A Lover"s Name With A Pet Name On Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2012
Goldieluks:

Replying question to question.
Nija thinz!
Don't mind him...Nigerian like to answer question with question
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Gen2jaynee: 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hellllll Nahhhhhhh... Unto which Level?
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Ranoscky(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Nonsense!

Woman (my mama) wey bring me enta dis world sef i neva tattoo her name for my body, talkless of a stranger wey i know say anything fit hapun d next day and we r nomore.

If my last name wey she go bear no suit her then she can go kiss the nyash of my unborn child.
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Iaz93: 4:58pm On Oct 15, 2012
On my forehead
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yeah in my dream,real life,NEVER
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Iaz93: 5:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yacubes: Olorun ma ma je kin se ori buruku o. Tatoo ko, toota ni

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... Ewooooooooo
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Mynd44: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
My answer remains no
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by samuelromeo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
yes if possible.
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
For what? Not even my wifes name. I hate tatoos with passion
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by BluePinkee(f): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Since you didn't specify, i can do a temproary tattoo of my lover's name. But permanent, HELL NO!
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by kaylight12(m): 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
People in village and agberos in mushin can do that,Me dat can't even tattoo anythin on my body.
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Gen2jaynee: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
samuelromeo: yes if possible.
dis has nafin 2 do wit impossibility.... Will U yes or No?
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by tonmandy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2012
I DEY CRAZE?
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
Na so Ogoja women go write ' I LOVE JOHN' for dia hand... 2moro John go marry Virginia, dem go de cry. Abeg I no fit joor! Tatoo is even a sin sef...
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by blackbeau1(f): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
NOT IN THIS LIFE
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by yoged(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
For me HELL NO. As a xtian its forbidden, its even in the bible. Reminds me of a friend of mine, her husband tatooed her name on his hand and my friend was even bragging about it. I let her know its irresponsible man that'll do such tins and showed her the bible account that forbids it, LEVITICUS 19:28. Na so my friend vex with me ooo saying am calling her husband irresponsible, she gave her pastor my pin, he added me telling me rubbish. Well, later apologised to my friend, she still remains my good friend. Well, she told her husband to clean it which he did.
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by prolifikv: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
And what happens in the event of a break-up?
She'l cut slice off d skin on dt part..if its her right bum 4 instance..she cud take it out. Then ink d new guy'z name on d oda bum cheek.
Hpfully,he'l b her last. Buh if he isn't,en she breaks up wit him..off goes her left bum cheek. En on en on en on..
Tattoo on! Am sure its certainly d best way 2 show true luv! grin
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2012
i can only do dat if it has to do with my husband but 4 my boyfriend, hell no
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by JallowBah(f): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yes. And I will. Where? Not 100% sure yet, I will let my husband decide.
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by flow1759: 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
For what na? Wen i no drink ogogoro mixed wit pepper
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
prolifikv:
She'l cut slice off d skin on dt part..if its her right bum 4 instance..she cud take it out. Then ink d new guy'z name on d oda bum cheek.
Hpfully,he'l b her last. Buh if he isn't,en she breaks up wit him..off goes her left bum cheek. En on en on en on..
Tattoo on! Am sure its certainly d best way 2 show true luv! grin
Wow
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Clemzy16(m): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
I can't even draw a tattoo on my own skin. I hate it with passion. Also, i don't like ladies that have tattoos on their skin, Rings on their nose, Beads on their waist and Bangles on their legs. Dat one na pure ogbanje.
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Adolite(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2012
skydeep:
ya. But tatoo is not for responsible guys

Naija slash African mentality....Come America, Almost 75% of the population Tattoo themselves........
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Adolite(m): 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Clemzy16: I can't even draw a tattoo on my own skin. I hate it with passion. Also, i don't like ladies that have tattoos on their skin, Rings on their nose, Beads on their waist and Bangles on their legs. Dat one na pure ogbanje.

Naija slash African mentality....Come America, Almost 75% of the population have all those you mention....Your Opinion ends in Naija....

1 Like

Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Biggyd2: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
I hate ink on the body.
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Adolite(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2012
yoged: For me HELL NO. As a xtian its forbidden, its even in the bible. Reminds me of a friend of mine, her husband tatooed her name on his hand and my friend was even bragging about it. I let her know its irresponsible man that'll do such tins and showed her the bible account that forbids it, LEVITICUS 19:28. Na so my friend vex with me ooo saying am calling her husband irresponsible, she gave her pastor my pin, he added me telling me rubbish. Well, later apologised to my friend, she still remains my good friend. Well, she told her husband to clean it which he did.
If you still depends your life on Old testament bible verses then you dont need to watch TV or use internet , Laptops......
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by wizard01(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
Hell No!!...
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Donlouise(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
Only if she is my wife. I no fit do am 4 my galfriend wen b say I no dey craze!!
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Hardfact: 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
Wrong Question!
What makes you think everybody will delight in any tatoo in the first place?
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by Ivynwa(f): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
It's all hippie and a sweet love thing but only for a soul mate that both of you will be there for each other forever and ever and ever.
If not what happens when he/she leaves-----you may become the dumbest man or woman walking around with the tattoo of someone chilling with another unless you find a way to erase or coin it into another different tattoo. Again the tattoo of another person on a man or woman may irk/piss off a new lover that he/she is starting a new relationship with.

I saw a lady with a tattoo of her babies on her feet and that was cool, real cool. I can have that of my children but that will definitely not be for the eyes of the whole world, it should be sensibly located.
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by marvelos: 1:54am On Oct 16, 2012
Yeah i could if she donated a kidney to me smileysmiley
Re: Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? by kunlery911(m): 3:16am On Oct 16, 2012
i dont see anything wrong with i did it even tho we aint married yet i have her name on my arm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At 3 Places Your Woman Wants You To Touch In The Night But Won't Tell You / / What Is Your First Kiss Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.