Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? (6316 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / 15 Reasons Your Bestfriend Is Better Than Your Boyfriend / 10 Reasons Why Your Bestfriend Is Your Soulmate.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? by igbsam(m): 3:24am On Jan 23, 2008
Hey guys, I need your advice on this one. I am madly in love with my younger sister's best friend and i asked her to be my girlfriend which she agreed and we started dating each other for 3wks now. But the problem is, my mom and my younger sister are against our relationship. They told her(my sister's best friend) to stop coming to the house because of me. I love this girl and I dont want to loose her. There are words everywhere that my sister gave her best friend to me. because of this, my mom, my sister and I are not in good terms cos I Insisted that she should come to our house anytime. What do u think I should do. Is it a crime to date one's sister's bestfriend ? Please I need your suggestion.
Re: Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? by storm0210(m): 5:43am On Jan 23, 2008
too many questions to ask: how old are you? how old is she? how close is she to the family? does dating her affect or change her relationship with your sister?
Re: Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? by IronButt(f): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2008
Well, i dont think it's a crime.
I understand ur mothers and sister's position, but they will get used to it.
go go boy! smiley
Re: Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? by NEHEMS: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2008
o boy is not a crime. if the girl truely love then fire on. your sister and your mother wil not make your home for you. let me ask you this question: it is your mother or your sister that will choose whom you suppose to stay with in your life? if she love you love her back
Re: Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? by blackmann(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2008
Ur mom and sister shld chill out jare!!! Shey na dem go choose the person u go date for u? So long as the girl is not a loose girl, why the stress?
Re: Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? by realdemi(f): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2008
@poster
This sounds like some juvenille thing. How old are you and how old is the babe in question?.
igbsam:

They told her(my sister's best friend) to stop coming to the house because of me. I love this girl and I don't want to loose her. There are words everywhere that my sister gave her best friend to me.

What does 'gave' mean? Like some teens problem we've got here.
Re: Dating My Sister's Bestfriend, Is It A Crime ? by igbsam(m): 11:00pm On Jan 23, 2008
storm0210:

too many questions to ask: how old are you? how old is she? how close is she to the family? does dating her affect or change her relationship with your sister?
She's 21 and am 25. She very close to the family and somehow my younger sister would scold her if she comes to the house without her being there.

real_demi:

@poster
This sounds like some juvenille thing. How old are you and how old is the babe in question?.
There are rumours that my sister was the one who arrange the two of us to be together which is not true. I made my feelings known to her and she agreed to be my gf. We are both matured, just the type that grew up used to our parents. Good son, lol, u feel me.

Thanks for the advice guys. I dont give a damn wat people say. I love her so much and she loves me in return. I guess we are standing a test of time.

(1) (Reply)

Either You Love Me Or Leave Me Alone! / Emergency! I Need A Val. / Butt Or Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.