Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

It Is A Good Things For A Guy To Help His Girl That He Think He Would Marry Set - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is A Good Things For A Guy To Help His Girl That He Think He Would Marry Set (1000 Views)

Who Would Marry Me (pix) / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is A Good Things For A Guy To Help His Girl That He Think He Would Marry Set by timbagym: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2008
it is a good things for a guy to help his girl that he think he would marry set up a business. do you think it is the best things to do?
Re: It Is A Good Things For A Guy To Help His Girl That He Think He Would Marry Set by Nautillus(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2008
there's nothing like "BEST" help. If you can be of good use to her other than "rollin in the hay"

Then do it and stop with the silly questions
Re: It Is A Good Things For A Guy To Help His Girl That He Think He Would Marry Set by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2008
Nautillus:

there's nothing like "BEST" help. If you can be of good use to her other than "rollin in the hay"

Then do it and stop with the silly questions
I second that.
Re: It Is A Good Things For A Guy To Help His Girl That He Think He Would Marry Set by NEHEMS: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2008
I WILL HELP HER IF SHE TRUELY LOVE ME. SOME TIMES TO HELP A LADY IS A CRIME. BECOUSE THE SOME GIRL YOU HELP WILL BE THE SOME GIRL THAT WILL TELL HER FRIENDS THAT " THAT MOMO DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIS MONEY LET ME HELP HIM TO SPEND IT" AND ALL YOU GIVE HER IS IN THE NAME OF HELP. NA GOD OH!
Re: It Is A Good Things For A Guy To Help His Girl That He Think He Would Marry Set by izibili44: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Guy the hotel room show say na one local african country you carry the girl go. No dey form for us say 20 more countries to go. na lie
Re: It Is A Good Things For A Guy To Help His Girl That He Think He Would Marry Set by brosom(m): 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
R.i.p to English.
Re: It Is A Good Things For A Guy To Help His Girl That He Think He Would Marry Set by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Whether or not it is good, I can't say...

Buh one thing is for sure...

I won't do it...

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Don't Give On Val Day But Expect?. / Nairaland Ladies From 17 And Above Pls Read / I Can't Seem To Find The Right Gal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.