Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (37997 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by MadCow1: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
Singing Aaliyahs If at first you don't succeed.. Pick yourself up and try again.. Dust yourself up and try again..
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by ochukoccna: 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
Move on with your life
Omo yapa yaski cool cool
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2012
DaShyGuy:
Guys, if you propose to your girlfriend of many years, and she says NO, with no good reason attached, would that be the end of the relationship, or you'll continue dating her and pretend you never asked the question?

The only way to look at it is that she doesn't love you enough.

The truth is hard but you have to face it. My advice, move on and find someone that only wants to be with you. Someone who is always waiting at the door of your heart to say yes. Don't waste your time trying to get someone that doesn't love you to love you. There is a lady that really want to walk out of the church as your wife. Be patient and find her.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by free2ryhme: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2012
DaShyGuy:
Guys, if you propose to your girlfriend of many years, and she says NO, with no good reason attached, would that be the end of the relationship, or you'll continue dating her and pretend you never asked the question?

sit down nd have a cup of cold chilled garri and sugar with milk and carry go .. no woman is worth dying for abeg jor

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
ifyalways: I refused my husbands proposal twice!
Reason:there are things i knew he's yet to get right as an individual.I gave him reasons on both occasions and he worked on himself.

I think a rejection with a sincere reason should be easy on the heart. cheesy

That man really loves you. I would have been ON TO THE NEXT ONE on the first rejection. grin

I am really glad he was persistent and it worked out. I pray for the best for you guys.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
Life goes on ...
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by kpozite(m): 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
oh-why-should-gals-be-so-mean-guy-go-and-report-her-to-mummy
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by kerosmen: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2012
bros try priesthood it wil help

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by jaxxy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2012
Ure style of proposing must have been lame. Do smtn catchy and unexpected she shud fall like a pack of cards. Haba! grin

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2012
life continues go find another or join priesthood wink

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by kpozite(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2012
why should that girl be so mean to you now. tell her ''I will tell my mummy for you'' if she still refuses then go and report her to your mummy.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
ifyalways: I refused my husbands proposal twice!
Reason:there are things i knew he's yet to get right as an individual.I gave him reasons on both occasions and he worked on himself.

I think a rejection with a sincere reason should be easy on the heart. cheesy

if na me you no go hia from me again.... Na ur best friend go tell you scores:p8-)

4 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by kpozite(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2012
sam-obe:
May be she waz meant for friendship not marriage
The OP said dating and for many years for that matter read it again well this time.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by ozor1: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
BLEEP HER FREND...SIMPLE grin grin grin
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Zico0(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2012
deshclones:

N1ggah..u just won the most "stupidiest topic "ever to be posted on NL ...u r irredeemably dumb and stupidily insipid...go and propose to d gal's mother nah..dumb000
guy find smwer kak if yu no see sense in the thread go smwer else
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by escobar07(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
...move on to the next episode. Just move on.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by flow1759: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
Slap her
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2012
bittyend: Give her the dyck and ask her again when she's screaming your name! *Bernie Mac's voice* cheesy cheesy

Don't tell anyone, that's a little secret.

RIP Bernie.. Give her ddd d dyyyccck..lol
Anyway, if a girl says she doesn't want to marry you for whatever reason, leave her alone and find someone else. There are 3.5 billion women out there looking for husbands so why should you be sprung on one girl. Whatever she thinks she has, 200 million girls have it 50times better. Gone are the days of shakara men. If you have to ask a girl more than one time, she doesn't know what she wants. move on. She's only wasting her time. By the time she makes up her mind, you would have a found a better person that wants you.
@ the lady that rejected her husband twice. YOU GET MIND OO. Hope you got married >5yrs ago because if try that kain nonsense in this modern day, before you even say "N" somebody else go don marry d guy. By the time you add "O" to make it "NO" that someone else go don born pikin sef.

5 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by lumideezle(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2012
Shu?? U dey ask again?? Just jejely dust ur knees and pretend like u were looking 4 smfn on d floor

3 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by mrkels(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
@ifyalways, its either you are lying or...Well I know some guys turned wicked because of girls like you, if na me, well, I ll propse to you till you say yes, when you do, I would pay for everything and neither me nor my family would show up for the wedding and linda ikeji go carry am for her blog and e go dey front page on nairaland. Shekina! cheesy
But seriously, I can do this...

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by sexyval(f): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2012
If she refuses ,its simply means d guy shud work on himself ,dats all . It doesn't mean she doesn't luv him .some guys are sooo stupid dat they are even scared to re-examine themselves. Rubbish !!!

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by virginvampire(m): 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2012
sexyval: If she refuses ,its simply means d guy shud work on himself ,dats all . It doesn't mean she doesn't luv him .some guys are sooo stupid dat they are even scared to re-examine themselves. Rubbish !!!
You mean we GUYS should re-examine ourselves or we should open another bank account...WHICH ARE U SAYING

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Suigenerisshegs(m): 9:10pm On Oct 15, 2012
if I truly love her,i'll strangle myself to death......if my love for her is spurious and i'm really desperate to marry her,i'll rap£ her and impregnate her,then i'll propose again.

1 Like

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Clemzy16(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
When she says No! Hmmm.. Na enough konji tinz for her be that, atleast before i find another gf.. and when i'm done na dumping tinz jooo.. Na me wan die single.
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Adamo84(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2012
deshclones:

N1ggah..u just won the most "stupidiest topic "ever to be posted on NL ...u r irredeemably dumb and stupidily insipid...go and propose to d gal's mother nah..dumb000
grin
deshclones:

Wallahi I laff so tey water comot 4my eyes
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by yurLink: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
deshclones:

for posts like this, i wish seun would add the "unlike" button
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
I can't imagine the sort of mumu that begs a woman all over the place with a marriage proposal. . .to the extent of giving her the opportunity to 'denge pose' for you and turn you down!

The ideal situation is that the woman would figuratively be on her knees begging/praying/hoping that you would propose. . . Such that you already kinda know it's a done deal if/when YOU decide to marry her. On the contrary, when it's a case of you begging her to agree to marry you, then you're already setting the stage for a fuckkked up marriage in which you would be a mumufied cuckold.

If a woman has to be begged endlessly for marriage, and she eventually agrees, it's almost as if she had to be persuaded to 'manage' you. Probably she was holding out, waiting for her second/third/tenth 'boyfriend' (that she deems richer and/or 'nicer' than you) to propose to her. . .and if that doesn't materialise, and time is no longer on her side, she then reluctantly settles for your 'manageable', second choice azz. Understand: She's most likely begging another man to propose to her, while your sorry azz is begging her to accept your proposal. Mba nunu; tufiakwa.

God forbids that sensible men would put themselves in that abominable and dishonourable position. Men with healthy egos don't roll like that; let the wimps keep begging random hoes for marriage.

4 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by acidtalk: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2012
I think the 2 threads below will be highly informative to you and others.

Why Years Of Courtship Never Lead To Marriage

https://www.nairaland.com/1043763/reasons-why-years-courtship-never

Reasons For Rejection Of Marriage Proposals

https://www.nairaland.com/968437/reasons-rejection-marriage-proposals
Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Gracious10: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2012
Seems like every guy on this thread think a NO to a marriage proposal is a crime. You all sound so bitter! If the lady says no, don't u think u as a guy should re-evaluate ur self than acting like a looser?

Someone u have dated for years can't just say no, there must be a reason and if the lady didn't give any reason, maybe she's scared of telling you. Like we all know, you just can't tell some people the truth, they will boil like acid.

Another reason may be because she has waited so long for you to propose and when u did was when she has lost interest.
No woman hangs around a man she doesn't love for so long.
When people start dating, there are expectations, when those expectations are taking for ever, the interstate will die.

Further more, How has this guys attitude been during their r/ship? Is he a beater? Is he a cheater? Does he boil like fuel? Can he keep secrets or a loud mouth? Can he hold conversations and meet u half way? Is he a drunk? A lot of things are involved. The guy should please check himself out and fix what's needs to be fixed and move on. Am not saying he should go back to the girl but he can be better for the next lady..

Truth is that there are men who will never get married cos no woman will accept them.(Nne ga alu) Some have so much curses following them.. Fix urself before u disjoint another life.
(Now that's for everyone)

5 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2012
Gracious10: Seems like every guy on this thread think a NO to a marriage proposal is a crime. You all sound so bitter! If the lady says no, don't u think u as a guy should re-evaluate ur self than acting like a looser?

Someone u have dated for years can't just say no, there must be a reason and if the lady didn't give any reason, maybe she's scared of telling you. Like we all know, you just can't tell some people the truth, they will boil like acid.

Another reason may be because she has waited so long for you to propose and when u did was when she has lost interest.
No woman hangs around a man she doesn't love for so long.
When people start dating, there are expectations, when those expectations are taking for ever, the interstate will die.

Further more, How has this guys attitude been during their r/ship? Is he a beater? Is he a cheater? Does he boil like fuel? Can he keep secrets or a loud mouth? Can he hold conversations and meet u half way? Is he a drunk? A lot of things are involved. The guy should please check himself out and fix what's needs to be fixed and move on. Am not saying he should go back to the girl but he can be better for the next lady..

Truth is that there are men who will never get married cos no woman will accept them.(Nne ga alu) Some have so much curses following them.. Fix urself before u disjoint another life.
(Now that's for everyone)

You are just contradicting yourself all over the place. If she is no longer interested in him/sees something wrong with him that he needs to evaluate, why should he re-evaluate/change himself for her when he can tell her to f000000k off and find someone who likes him for him and marry him for him. If you know you don't want to marry a guy, then quit the relationship and move on. Is this primary school? You want him to start asking you 15times before you'll agree. Immature rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? by Revolva(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2012
deshclones:
[/b]
o boy you be confirmed dullina nigeria unlimited...see question...no..continue to date her...mumuish mumu.....where did you sprout from??.....
Haha deshclones no go kill person here with laff you just made me laff for this kindda question - well @poster jump from third mainland bridge if she no marry you cos you no get swagg and a slow poke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / 5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.