Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? (16756 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by kessyur: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2012
my question is quite explicit as most of us guys are either the original or "spare tyre" to rely upon when the aftermath bad result of courtship emanate. What are your opinions?
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2012
Like i always say, having a "spare tyre" is not a license to be promiscuous. . . Having a spare tyre is recommended for both genders. In the words of my friend, a "shock absorber". Sadly the mindset of many is in the gutters. Some sleep around serially with their spare tyres while some self righteous nutters may even condemn you for choosing to have a spare tyre. . .

I say fark them.

It's all about the mindset!

3 Likes

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by AZeD1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2012
sexkillz: Like i always say, having a "spare tyre" is not a license to be promiscuous. . . Having a spare tyre is recommended for both genders. In the words of my friend, a "shock absorber". Sadly the mindset of many is in the gutters. Some sleep around serially with their spare tyres while some self righteous nutters may even condemn you for choosing to have a spare tyre. . .

I say fark them.

It's all about the mindset!
Hope you mind being a spare tyre?

9 Likes

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by adefash(m): 4:53am On Oct 16, 2012
A-ZeD:

there is nofin wrong if u know u are a spare tyre.u just know and maintain ur level or terminate ur relationship.quarel dey am? if u are dating another man's wife secretly, u wan be main tire?
I once met a lady who told me she had a bf she could not drop easily.i wasnt interested in taking her completely away from her guy and she didnt mind seeing along side side.wetin i be? No quarrel na! She respected me whenever my gf called, i gave her chance to be wif hers.we are all cheat.so...

2 Likes

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 16, 2012
A-ZeD:

I think u meant to say or I wan't you to say; "Hope you don't mind being a spare tire!!"

@Thread: I'm against "spare tyrism". It's bad and shouldn't be encouraged, it's like u're hving an open relationship. How can u hv a serious relationship w/o commitment?? Hving a spare tyre erases that undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2012
A-ZeD:

Yes. Nothing wrong on it. She is yet to make a choice. It is not her fault if 4 different men are interested in her. She cannot say yes to them all, but how will she differentiate? She has to date them and be able to reach a conclusion. . .

If i am one of the four guys, i know i am in a race, and i have to prove to her that i am the better of the four.

If you think that dating four guys means sleeping with four guys, you are seriously farked app!

5 Likes

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by dBard: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2012
adefash:
there is nofin wrong if u know u are a spare tyre.u just know and maintain ur level or terminate ur relationship.quarel dey am? if u are dating another man's wife secretly, u wan be main tire?
I once met a lady who told me she had a bf she could not drop easily.i wasnt interested in taking her completely away from her guy and she didnt mind seeing along side side.wetin i be? No quarrel na! She respected me whenever my gf called, i gave her chance to be wif hers.we are all cheat.so...

so u gave her a reason t not invest wholly in her relationship,gave her reasons t doubt,compare n split her emotions? it depends on d mindset abi?? anybody dat opts f a spare tyre isn't ready f a true relationship. in luv,u make d leap (wisely). its an almost absolute investment xcpt ur still not ready t settle. focus on ur partner,its dat simple.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by dBard: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2012
sexkillz: Yes. Nothing wrong on it. She is yet to make a choice. It is not her fault if 4 different men are interested in her. She cannot say yes to them all, but how will she differentiate? She has to date them and be able to reach a conclusion. . .

If i am one of the four guys, i know i am in a race, and i have to prove to her that i am the better of the four.

If you think that dating four guys means sleeping with four guys, you are seriously farked app!
dat mod isn't wat being a spare tyre is
spare tyre means dres a main,a committed one n an option....U.

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by dBard: 8:17am On Oct 16, 2012
sexkillz: Yes. Nothing wrong on it. She is yet to make a choice. It is not her fault if 4 different men are interested in her. She cannot say yes to them all, but how will she differentiate? She has to date them and be able to reach a conclusion. . .

dat mod isn't wat a spare tyre means
spare tyre implies dres already a man in her life,committed t her n u r her fall back option.

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 16, 2012
dBard:

dat mod isn't wat a spare tyre means
spare tyre implies dres already a man in her life,committed t her n u r her fall back option.
That is what it means in my dictionary.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 8:34am On Oct 16, 2012
Would love to be a spare tyre as to piank her whenever she needs to be pianked. But investing my money on it? No way! Not even a cent. She should be the one to even pay me for my services.

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Mynd44: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2012
*Shollypopz:

I think u meant to say or I wan't you to say; "Hope you don't mind being a spare tire!!"

@Thread: I'm against "spare tyrism". It's bad and shouldn't be encouraged, it's like u're hving an open relationship. How can u hv a serious relationship w/o commitment?? Hving a spare tyre erases that undecided
You are right. How can a lady ask a guy to be dedicated to her while she is with 2 other guys just in the name of "one might disappoint"? My vote is simple, I can't be a spare tire and I can't be with someone who has one.
The fact that she has one only tells me that she does not trust me enough and I won't also trust her cos she might just decide to cut me off and go after that guy anyday she wants and I will be left sitting on my hands like a kid that missed the school bus.
I believe in a relationship, it should be clearly defined, I will be with a girl cos I don't wanna be with any other person and that's why I don't have 'spare tires' or double date. And if she chooses to do so, I won't even ask her to choose, the minute I know, its off no matter how much I love her.

4 Likes

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Mynd44: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2012
dBard:

so u gave her a reason t not invest wholly in her relationship,gave her reasons t doubt,compare n split her emotions? it depends on d mindset abi?? anybody dat opts f a spare tyre isn't ready f a true relationship. in luv,u make d leap (wisely). its an almost absolute investment xcpt ur still not ready t settle. focus on ur partner,its dat simple.
Seriously not in love.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Mynd44: 9:38am On Oct 16, 2012

Dude, if I am asking a girl out and she is telling me that she wants to assess four different guys including me to see who the best is, I will rather walk away and find someone else.
When did love become a game where the best player wins? She wants to find out if she is worthy of my heart? I call that bull.
She might not be sleeping with the guys but she must have personal preferences. I will rather drop my 'CV' with her along with how I feel about her and leave her to make her decision when she wants to.
But to think I will be 'fighting' to find and get her attention and be her choice is my definition of sleeping on okada

2 Likes

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude, if I am asking a girl out and she is telling me that she wants to assess four different guys including me to see who the best is, I will rather walk away and find someone else.
When did love become a game where the best player wins? She wants to find out if she is worthy of my heart? I call that bull.
She might not be sleeping with the guys but she must have personal preferences. I will rather drop my 'CV' with her along with how I feel about her and leave her to make her decision when she wants to.
But to think I will be 'fighting' to find and get her attention and be her choice is my definition of sleeping on okada
You dont even understand what you are talking about.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Mynd44: 9:43am On Oct 16, 2012
sexkillz: You dont even understand what you are talking about.
Perhaps you can help me out
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by bknight: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2012
O lawd!!! This guy again undecided
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Ranoscky(m): 10:14am On Oct 16, 2012
My old testament stil stand. I would, long as i don't spend my penny on her and i have access to her toto anytime i need it (but not without condom, never!). shocked
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by RickyRoss1(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2012
Hmm, I didn't even know the meaning of spare Tyre till now?
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Abujafood: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2012
Me become another Lady's spare tire! Hell No!

Here's what I'll do the moment I find out she's seeing someone else, she becomes a total stranger to me. I'll delete all her details and anything that reminds me of her, then move on with my life by finding a replacement ASAP. Who knows I might find someone 10 times better than her. If she mistakenly calls my line to find out why I've become so cold, I'll tell her I'm not a substitute, find someone else who might be willing!
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
I don't think I need spare tyres.what I actually need is someone to fill up my petrol tank whenever it goes down abi? undecided
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2012
They believe in double dating to avoid heartbreaks.
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Abujafood: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
jammyng: The believe in double dating to avoid heartbreaks.

I guess you meant to say Neutralize the effect of heartbreaks!
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by cute9ja: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2012
I WANNA BE TIWA SAVAGE'S SPARE TIRE HEHEHE grin
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by SisiKill1: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2012
Men have a whole other car....fully loaded on the side and you are complaining of some women's spare tire?

Is it only men who should be afforded the luxury of not being stranded on a desolate highway

Dude, if the thought of the spares bother you then make sure she will never need it by being the best, most dependable, reliable, luxurious, tire....car....whatever.

Never heard of someone changing a perfectly good tire or have you? So there...problem solved.

6 Likes

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Daresh(f): 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2012
I had a spare tyre till the day I got married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
*sigh* There I was thinking a "spare tyre" is that rubber product I put in the back of my car. Oh well...

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2012
Once again a thread is spurn that celebrates the contemporary confusion of Homo sapiens.

1 Like

Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by White007(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2012
Daresh: I had a spare tyre till the day I got married.
Really?
And now that you are married nko, you still keep ur spare tyre?
Re: Is Having A "Spare Tyre" Now A Norm For Our Ladies? by Martini101(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2012
Oga mynd_44. One crate of heineken 4 u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Son Wants Baby Back / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / Longest Married Couple Celebrates 81st Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.