Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress (55769 Views)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Eze Ndi Igbo Election 2012 - And the winner is ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by pazienza(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2012
HNosegbe: *sits down with popcorn, fingertaps table waiting for Onlytruth to begin his re-election campaign*

Don't just be a spectator, participate. Also,go and bring your western igbo brothers here,go and bring,chyz,olisaokere,oweniwe,chucky,omonua,monkeyleg,ogbuefi,igboboy, and the rest of them,tell them to meet us,the eastern igbos here. We belong together.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2012
pazienza:

Don't just be a spectator, participate. Also,go and bring your western igbo brothers here,go and bring,chyz,olisaokere,oweniwe,chucky,omonua,monkeyleg,ogbuefi,igboboy, and the rest of them,tell to meet us,the eastern igbos here. We belong together.

Endorsed!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 16, 2012
Observer Jarus reporting on thread.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2012
Jarus: Observer Jarus reporting on thread.

hehehehehe, you are welcome. Provided you are not here to 'ban' PointB. grin grin grin grin
Just joking. grin

We are waiting for Eze OnlyTruth to declare the process open with his tenure report.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Boicc(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2012
its obvious Chimaobi aka boicc aka nwafo aka omekannaya aka ifen'abo aka.....was nt around 2 witness last election.I joined NL recently n am xo proud 2 b nwaafo/FULL BLOODED IGBO(FBI).I didnt kno eze Onlytruth was d leader(pardon my ignorance my king) of ndigbo NL.buh i must say dat he was such an examplary igbo man(FBI).Ndeewonu ooo!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ballabriggs: 11:34pm On Oct 16, 2012
Being the Onyechimereze 1 of Nairaland, I do not need any gathering of Omekome's to be made the Eze undecided
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2012
poor things!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 1:29am On Oct 17, 2012
Cha cha cha Igbo Kwenu!

nma nma nu!

kwezuonu!!

Ndu ndi Igbo!!! cool

Umunne m,

Firstly,I welcome you all to this year's election for the Eze Ndigbo Nairaland.

I thank God almighty -the Chukwu abiama (the God of Abraham) for his mercies, protection, direction,
and empowerment of the Eze, his council members and all umu Igbo here and around the world. I thank you all for your prayers, support, counsel and encouragement throughout this tenure. Without our God and your support, it would be impossible for I and my council members to hold the forth for one whole year (ending December 2012). It has been a testy year for us Igbo in all ramifications, both in Nigeria and in the diaspora; but through it all, we have remained focused and never wavered in our efforts to unite Igbo, Eastern Nigerians and all Nigerians who love and seek the truth. Without the truth, Ndigbo, Easterners and Nigerians can never advance.

Secondly, I wish to share some of the achievements of this Eze and his council members. They are few, but they are very foundational and almost revolutionary in some ways. When we took office, Igbo opinion on this site was very disparate, uncoordinated, and often chaotic. Our views merely reflected our individual levels of understanding and “uche onye adi ya njo”. It would seem that such culture of “uche onye adi ya njo” ties into the core Igbo essence of “onye obula bu eze n'ulo ya”; which really constitutes the most fundamental recipe of Igbo republicanism. That republicanism has served us well throughout history; however, there should be a time when we should speak with one voice for our own collective good. Throughout the history of Ndigbo, there has not been much successful attempts at speaking with one voice. We do not claim to have succeeded in that, but we have made a GIANT STRIDE forward, in this website, and have been copied by other Igbo groups online. Today, it is easier for Igbo to speak with one voice than before we came to “office”. Today, we in fact speak with one voice in Nairaland.

Igbo kwenu! cool

Thirdly, we have embarked upon a cultural revolution of sorts, through constantly attacking (using our comments) all strange and evil cultures that crept into Igboland since after the civil war: armed robbery; grand theft and embezzlement of public funds; unbriddled greed (ana eri na afo ejughi); pomposity and grandiosity (I makwa onye m bu!); Religious deceit and fraud (churches mushrooming our land); kidnapping; oppression (mmegbu); political treachery and traitors who sell the future of our children; strange foreign cultures that encourage all sorts of evil without remorse; open worship of money; criminal discrimination of our own in the name of Osu; laziness and coveting of neigbors assets; etc.

We have also encouraged a change in the mindset of Ndigbo towards the Nigerian nation, to reflect reality and survival. In that light, we STRONGLY urged our people to develop a militant mindset in Nigeria, and to view other Nigerians the same way they view us. We encouraged them to stop the victim mentality; illogical practice of developing other lands; building mansions outside Igboland only to be the first to carry their loads on their heads marching toward Igboland at the slightest signs of danger. My philosophy has been, and shall remain, that if a place is worthy of my mansion, the place must be worthy of my arms cache and a small army. Our history shows countless times when we were massacred in other parts of Nigeria, and were forced to abandon our hard earned assets to relocate to Igboland. Is it not the most stupid thing to do? If you are not sure of your balls, DO NOT BUILD ANY HOUSE OUTSIDE IGBOLAND! How hard is that to understand?

Fourthly, we launched ENYI -Eastern Nigeria Youths Initiative- with the aim of using the movement as a vehicle to advance all the values listed above. We drafted a constitution and created a logo. When we met at the council meeting, we decided that the nature of the movement should not be thrown open to all comers, because our enemies will likely try to infilterate and undermine it from within. So, we decided that we should keep it off Nairaland and grow it in a way that no one can undermine it. So, ENYI is up and running but purely by invitation; and if you get invited, know that you have won the trust and confidence of eagle eyed “scouts”. If you are not invited, pray for members and work harder at your personal qualities. The most important quality we need is SELFLESSNESS.

Fifthly, we decided that we should work to empower Ndigbo and Eastern Nigerians politically in the Nigerian nation. It is our humble opinion, that if we do all the right things in Nigeria, we shall not only inherit the Nigerian nation, but also help her develop and emerge a first world country. Our leaders in Nigeria before 1966 were doing fine until the mistake of January 1966. Eastern Nigeria was among the fastest growing economy in the world. Things were great! It is also my personal opinion, that the greatest act of vengeace we can “inflict” on our civil war adversories is to recover fully and still build the greatest economy the world has ever seen.

It is my personal opinion, that if we Ndigbo develop the right mindset of standing our ground and facing any plots of mass murder right in any part of Nigeria, soon, all Nigerians will learn not to mess with us in any part of Nigeria. I have looked around the world, and I can say with every emphasis, that the most economically advanced groups in the world are the most militant. They embrace war and bloodshed like second skin. It is not possible to be rich and not attract envy, conspiracy and murder plots. Even Abraham in the Bible had a small army with which he faced the Canaanites when they strayed into his property. We have no choice than to learn how to militantly defeat any would be mass murderers and asset thieves.

Finally, it is my humble opinion that I should not continue in office after December 31, 2012. We promised ONE year term for each Eze; we should stick to that. In same line of thoughts, we must NEVER allow a pretender, or anyone without the requisite qualities as stated by our able election commissioner PointB to emerge the Eze.

This office is too important to be left to charlattans and turncoats. If you have no passion for Igbo survival, please stay away. If you love yourself more than Ndigbo, please steer clear. If you are a coward, please do not bother.

May the games begin!

Ka Chineke gozie umu Igbo nile!

Isee, Isee, Isee!

Signed,

Onlytruth, Ndu di n'eziokwu 1 of Igboland, Eze Ndigbo Nairaland. cool cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Onlytruth(m): 1:44am On Oct 17, 2012
ndu_chucks: I must confess that I was on the tail of Eze ndiigbo NL gburugburu throughout his reign and challenged him frequently in attempts to make him a better Eze. Americans say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I therefore recommend that you return Eze Onlytruth unopposed. Let's hope you people with set aside your pathological ailment of big ego and do the do.

Thanks for your vote of confidence and endorsement even if it may be a poisoned chalice. cheesy grin cheesy
However, I respectfully decline. I will still be here to argue with you (don't worry, I won't leave Nairaland just because I stepped down).
This office is bigger than any single individual, trust me.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 2:51am On Oct 17, 2012
Wow, that's some food for thought interspersed in the the tenure report powerfully delivered by Eze OnlyTruth.

Umu Igbo, the ball is in our court. I believed his report indeed encroached and decisively dealt with the second stage of this process:
- Eze Ndi Igbo Online Leadership: The need for leadership - By any Inspired Igboman.

To this end, any Igboman/woman still inspired to give another rousing commentary on need of Igbo Online Leadership is welcome to do so. In the absence of such, Eze OnlyTruth submission above, amply qualifies.

It is necessary to at this point clarify the point raised by Eze OnlyTruth on tenure and term of the Eze. Indeed the term is for a year and the tenure ends Dec 31st, 2012. Nevertheless, the rule currently allows for limitless re-election of the serving Eze. In other words, Eze OnlyTruth qualifies and can stand for re-election, alongside any other individuals, baring those playing any role in the election itself. I will however leave the Electoral Tribunal to decide if by qualifying for re-election, the Eze can be exempted from passing through nomination process. Personally, I would prefer the Eze to pass through the Nomination Process, for re-affirmation of the people confidence.

However, to fast track this clarification, I shall pend the nomination guideline, unveil the members of the Electoral Tribunal, and urge them to clarify this for us the move forward.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 3:25am On Oct 17, 2012
EZE NDI IGBO ONLINE ELECTION 2012

THE ELECTION TRIBUNAL
SECTION A
1. The Election Tribunal shall be composed of three members
2. The Election Tribunal shall abide and uphold the election rules as set
3. Where necessary the Election Tribunal shall clarify the interpretation of the rule
4. The Electoral Tribunal shall deliberate on petition(s) brought by aggrieved members of the catchment community, where catchment refers to those eligible to vote or be voted for during the election.
5. The Election Tribunal shall facilitate the election, and prevent hindrance.

SECTION B
1. The Election Tribunal may not change the rules governing the election
2. Members of the Electoral Committee shall not qualify for election, their nomination shall be nullified
3. A simple majority rule of the Tribunal members shall suffice

SECTION C
1. The Electoral Tribunal shall comprise the following

a. afam4eva
b. 9ja_I__hail
c. Ujchief

The functions and members Electoral Tribunal is formally unveiled. Umu Igbo, join us in congratulating them.

Their first task is deciding whether Eze OnlyTruth who qualifies for re-election should skip nomination or not. Election Tribunal, over to you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nedu210(m): 4:30am On Oct 17, 2012
How time flies, thank you pointB for keepin this dream alive, we are ever ready to elect our new EZE. ndi be anyị shị na ụzọ maa nma agaa gha nga na abọ.

What a great speech u just dished out EZE ONLYTRUTH, so inspiring, i hope u will be willin to re-take the mantle of leadership if umu igbo deside. Hope in the comin tenure, that this noble house all achieve greater things than what was achieved in this passin tenure.

God bless the Eze.
God bless umuigbo.

Umu igbo unu abọọ?
ututu ọna nu o.
nma nma nu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by nedu210(m): 4:50am On Oct 17, 2012
Congratulation
afam4eva
9ja_i_hail
ujchief
on ur appointment as the electorial tribunal members, as you people work towards makin this election a successful one, my God guide you all and direct ur ways.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ujchief(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2012
@PointB,
thanks for nominating me as a member of the electoral commitee. I will serve to the best of my ability.
Maka odi nma igbo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by ujchief(m): 6:58am On Oct 17, 2012
Eze Onlytruth, what an inspiring and motivational speech!
The one yr term for Eze is for the tenure, that is, each tenure must not exceed one calender year. However, you are stil fit and qualified to contest for a second tenure. Your humble decision not to continue in office is noted, but as u stated earlier, an igbo leader must consider igbos first b4 self, so let igbos decide if you must continue or not.
As a member of the tribunal and with powers vested on me by section C of the online guidline submitted by PointB, i posit that Eze Onlytruth is qualified for re-election and should skip nomination.
Other members of the tribunal will soon make submissions and we kick-start from there.
Maka odi nma umu igbo.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2012
Umu igbo ana m ekele o! This sounds interesting! I never knew we had an eze igbo Nairaland.wow! I must have been missing a lot.OnlyTruth! Igweeeee! I throway salute o! Nothing do you your highness.

When is the election starting and how will other igbos on NL be aware of the election? Am not sure this thread will be moved to the front page.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Afam4eva(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2012
berem: Am not sure this thread will be moved to the front page.
It will eventually.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2012
Cool speech there, OnlyTruth.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2012
Thank you all for your comment and show of support.

Thank you Ujchief for accepting the role and also for stating your position on the issue raise concerning the Eze re-election modality.

We await Afam and 9ja_I_hail to state their position on the issue as to enable us reach a decision. We are still open for any inspired FBI -Full Blooded Igboman (to borrow Boicc acronym) to compliment Eze OnlyTruth speech on 'Why Igbo need online leadership'. The Eze's speech powerfully articulate the need for Igbos to drop victim mentality while at the same time 'shinning their eyes.' There are various learning points for every FBI to pick from.

Again thank you Ujchief,
Afam, 9ja_I_hail, the people await you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Afam4eva(m): 10:19am On Oct 17, 2012
Once again i want to affirm my initial position to be at the disposal of Ndigbo as it pertains to this election and other events.

My position is not far fetched from the idiosyncratic natures of the Igbo society which is an egalitarian, republican and democratic. So, in as much as i believe OnlyTruth has done well during his tenure, i think there should be a level playing field for any aspiring Eze Igbo Nairaland. The best we can do for OnlyTruth is to make automatically qualified to contest without going through the rudiments of seeking nomination from Ndigbo. In other words, the fact that he's the incumbent Eze should automatically make him a candidate and not an aspirant.

Ndi-Igbo Mmamanu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2012
Thank you Afam for re-affirming your position as member of the Election Tribunal. Thank you even more for answering the call to determine how to proceed on the re-election qualification of Eze OnlyTruth.

My sixth sense tells me that 9ja_I_hail the, third member of the Tribunal will agree with you and Ujchief that Eze OnlyTruth should not be subjected to nomination process. In any case we have a majority decision of 2 out of 3 at the moment, which suffices. Eze Onlytruth will therefore be polled without further need for nominations, as decided by the Election Tribunal.

I shall in due course unveil the nomination guidelines.

Again thank you Afam.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Ozonna(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2012
Ndigbo Udo diri anyi. I'm impressed with Eze Onlytruth's speech. Can't wait for the election to kickstart. Udo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nomination guideline.
Preamble.

As we (Igbos) online continue to forge unity and speak with one voice, this nomination guideline is a tool which seek to help prevent charlatans, pretenders and divisive characters in our midst from gaining prominence and ensure we continue in our positive stride. This guideline seeks to set a high standard for qualification into the Ezeship of our Nairaland community and indeed as a reference point to Igbo online community cyberwide.

This guideline is an improvement over the three simple rules of last year, and hopefully, when we meet again next year, more improvement will be noticed, as Nairaland Eze gathers momentum and acclaim.
[br/]

Nominations Guidelines
Section A
Qualifications

A forumer shall be eligible to nominate 2
forumers only or be nominated if:[br/]
1. Such forumer is an identified Igbo poster[br/]
2. Such forumer has been a registered poster
at least three months prior to the election (a
waiver of nominations by 10 eligible forumers
shall however suffice)[br/]
3. Such forumer has not directly or indirectly
through his actions (posts) denigrate or
caused the denigration of any or other Igbo
group/sub group, state, cultural institutions or heroes.[br/]
4. Forumers whose candidacy cause disaffection, disunity, or massive outcry by the generality of Igbos may be advise to step aside or be disqualified.[br/]

5. Nominees must at the very least accept
their nomination, which shall also count as a
self nomination.[br/]

6. Two nominees that amass the highest nominations shall be polled alongside the incumbent in an online poll hosted in the forum, subject to the outcome of any or all petition against their candidacy.
Section B
Exceptions [br/]
1.Politics section Mods, and Seun are allowed to nominate provided such nominees do not contradict the provisions of Section A.[br/]
2. Well known friends and allies of Igbo in Nairaland may also be allowed to nominate subject to Section A, but may not receive nominations.[br/]
3. Where there is doubt on the Igboness of the forumer, the electoral officer and election tribunal shall work together to clarify such doubt.[br/]

Umunna n'umunne I formally unveil the Nomination Guideline, the rule of the game. Shall we begin?
[br/]

Nomination shall run for the next 3 days or so. Aspirant are free to solicit for nominations, and campaign. The nomination process is formally on. Let's go there!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nomination guideline.
Preamble.

As we (Igbos) online continue to forge unity and speak with one voice, this nomination guideline is a tool which seek to help prevent charlatans, pretenders and divisive characters in our midst from gaining prominence and ensure we continue in our positive stride. This guideline seeks to set a high standard for qualification into the Ezeship of our Nairaland community and indeed as a reference point to Igbo online community cyberwide.

This guideline is an improvement over the three simple rules of last year, and hopefully, when we meet again next year, more improvement will be noticed, as Nairaland Eze gathers momentum and acclaim.
[br/]

Nominations Guidelines
Section A
Qualifications

A forumer shall be eligible to nominate 2
forumers only or be nominated if:[br/]
1. Such forumer is an identified Igbo poster[br/]
2. Such forumer has been a registered poster
at least three months prior to the election (a
waiver of nominations by 10 eligible forumers
shall however suffice)[br/]
3. Such forumer has not directly or indirectly
through his actions (posts) denigrate or
caused the denigration of any or other Igbo
group/sub group, state, cultural institutions or heroes.[br/]
4. Forumers whose candidacy cause disaffection, disunity, or massive outcry by the generality of Igbos may be advise to step aside or be disqualified.[br/]

5. Nominees must at the very least accept
their nomination, which shall also count as a
self nomination.[br/]

6. Two nominees that amass the highest nominations shall be polled alongside the incumbent in an online poll hosted in the forum, subject to the outcome of any or all petition against their candidacy.
Section B
Exceptions [br/]
1.Politics section Mods, and Seun are allowed to nominate provided such nominees do not contradict the provisions of Section A.[br/]
2. Well known friends and allies of Igbo in Nairaland may also be allowed to nominate subject to Section A, but may not receive nominations.[br/]
3. Where there is doubt on the Igboness of the forumer, the electoral officer and election tribunal shall work together to clarify such doubt.[br/]

Umunna n'umunne I formally unveil the Nomination Guideline, the rule of the game. Shall we begin?
[br/]

Nomination shall run for the next 3 days or so. Aspirant are free to solicit for nominations, and campaign. The nomination process is formally on. Let's go there!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2012
Let's go there...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2012
Nice one PointB! Will be back with my nominations.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by 9jaIhail(m): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2012
Umunnem mma mma nuooo.

Permit me to tender my apology for been late in declaring my support and contribution as a member of the tribunal. I am late not because of my personal duties. I was assigned to lead Nigeria community in a country where i reside to the Nigeria High Commission to re awake and remind them of their duties which they are not doing to the satisfaction of the people who they are here to serve. Biko umu nnem this was the reason why i could not show up on time. As you can see my absent was for the well been of our people in this land.

Eze Onlytruth, what an inspiring and motivational speech!
The one year term for Eze is for the tenure, that is, each tenure must not exceed one year. However, you are stil fit and qualified to contest for a second tenure. Your humble decision not to continue in office is noted, but as u stated earlier, an igbo leader must consider igbos first b4 self, so let igbos decide if you must continue or not.
As a member of the tribunal and with powers vested on me by section C of the online guidline submitted by PointB, i endorse Eze Onlytruth for re-election and should skip nomination.

EzeOnlyTRuth Biri kwaoo.

Thank you my honorable commissioner for been your brothers keeper, i am sure it was spirit of oneness igbo that made you to speak my mind when i was absent, like i stated above i was on Nigeria community duty, hope my apology will be accepted.

Lets begin umu nnem.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Ejine(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
Odumchi and Sam Ikenna are my candidates. These posters are very insightful and kind, even to non-Igbos.
When making their points, they do so without hatred or bitterness to anyone, even when it's thrown their way.

I think they'll make the best of it, although I put Odumchi higher, since he's a lot more present.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Afam4eva(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2012
I'll nominate Andre Uweh and Odumchi - They may not be politics afficionados but when it comes to Igbo culture, they're up there. They have what it takes to lead Igbos.

Let's not forget that OnlyTruth has already qualified by default.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Boicc(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2012
with d power vestd on me 4rm birth by d God almighty n our fore fathers as original igbo boi/FBI,..i humbly nominate ODUMCHI though i rarely see his posts on politics section...Ndigbo mma mma nu ooo!!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by PointB: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
Let's keep them rolling. Even thought it not stated in the rule I would rather the members of Election Tribunal not nominate. We don't want conflict of interest.

Keep the nominations coming.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Online Election 2012 - Nomination in progress by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2012
Will there be zoning of positions to Delta Igbo candidates? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo "My Henna Tattoo Picture Is My Favorite" - VP's Daughter Says / "Does Buhari Have A Covenant With Death?" - Femi Fani-Kayode Asks / Why Buhari Sacked Buratai, Other Service Chiefs - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.