Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,040 members, 7,821,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me (1042 Views)

My Girlfriend Travelled Out Without Telling Me / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me by daryl(f): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2008
i had a boyfriend whom i dated for 3yrs and he proposed to me, we had a slight challenge in the sense dat he is the only son and his big sis arranged a babe for him to marry, he didnt want to marry dat he told me, and after awhile dat one left, and she brought another for him to marry, but he told me is me he wants and wants to iron it out with his sisters. my sistes and brothers where aware and they told me to take it easy cos i truly love him. i had a serious suitor but he cried and begged me not to leave him, and it happened that on 31st of Dec 2007 one of my friends called me that my so called Fiance is getting married, he didnt tell me, i was with him b4 i travelled home for the break.

I am not against him marrying her, but why didnt he tell me or allow me to go on with my life? i have not spoken to him though. should i call him and ask him ir i should forget about it and move on with my life.
Re: My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2008
If he did, then Damn that was bad of him. Ask him first, let me reseve mycomments till you can confirm
Re: My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me by onyekang1(f): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2008
galfriend u guys really need to do some serious TALK. the outcome of dat SERIOUS TALK determines wat happens next. all d best dearie.
Re: My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me by efuah(f): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
Yeah. . . . we can't judge now grin (as if am a judge embarassed), pls confirm the "gossip" first. I wil be waiting.
Re: My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me by onavae(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
sorry o! am sure he was too confused to tell you. am sure he did not know how to tell u. well i should not be making excuses for him, but if it is true that he is actually married, i mean if it is a confirmed fact, i think you should just forget him and go on with your life. contacting him will only spark off dying fires and it could ruin everyone involved in the scene, so just forget it. if he contacts you, play cool, if not frge ahaed abeg.
Re: My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me by Soundmind(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2008
Eeh yaa!
Sorry for the hearbreak.
You should sit him down and have aserious talk with him.
I advice you buy gift and visit the new family as well.
Do not be hash with him, be more matured.
After the talk, let us know lets know how we can help you.

Good luck
Re: My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me by tkb417(m): 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Poster
go back to the serious suitor and dont tell him when ure getting married.
One thing is certain, God has created a man for every woman and a woman for every man.
hes definitely not who God wants for u.

Let him go
Re: My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me by hollandis(f): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
@Topic Point of correction,he isnt ur fiance
He is ur Ex
and thou shall know the truth, an the truth shall set you free,
Re: My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me by Delta007(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2008
daryl:

i had a boyfriend whom i dated for 3yrs and he proposed to me, we had a slight challenge in the sense that he is the only son and his big sis arranged a babe for him to marry, he didnt want to marry that he told me, and after awhile that one left, and she brought another for him to marry, but he told me is me he wants and wants to iron it out with his sisters. my sistes and brothers where aware and they told me to take it easy because i truly love him. i had a serious suitor but he cried and begged me not to leave him, and it happened that on 31st of Dec 2007 one of my friends called me that my so called Fiance is getting married, he didnt tell me, i was with him before i travelled home for the break.

I am not against him marrying her, but why didnt he tell me or allow me to go on with my life? i have not spoken to him though. should i call him and ask him ir i should forget about it and move on with my life.
Of course u shud confirm it, if it's true, moveon.org and thank your God u didnt have to face the pressures of in-laws wey no send you. There's nothing worse than that.

By the way, whereabouts Canada are u? I get serious suitors for u if u be correct babe  smiley
Re: My Fiance Got Married Without Telling Me by Delta007(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2008
tkb417:

@Poster
go back to the serious suitor and don't tell him when ure getting married.
One thing is certain, God has created a man for every woman and a woman for every man.
hes definitely not who God wants for u.

Let him go
Go back ke? She already dumped the serious suitor and now wants to use him as backup?

My advice to poster is relax, take it easy, if u be correct babe, there are enough serious suitors around.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Wallpaper Beefing / Enter To Win $10,000 Toward Your Dream Wedding / Trapped In The 'friend' Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.