Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Top 3 Qualities For A Successful Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 3 Qualities For A Successful Marriage (654 Views)

3 Qualities My Partner Must Have / Select From This List The Only 3 Qualities You Can't Do Without In Ur Man/woman / What 3 Qualities Do You Desire In Your Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 Qualities For A Successful Marriage by warrikid(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2012
Everyone has some certain qualities they wanna see their potential partner possess before they make up their minds to go into a marriage contract.e.g understanding,caring,honesty,integrity,intelligence, etc.
These qualities overtime have been slowly but steadily being put on the back burner due to the increasing dominance of the physical/material possessions.
Sequel to a recent post here titled -"The ideal lenght of courtship before marriage",I believe these value_based qualities are well reliable enuff to erode the time-based calculations on the lenght of a courtship or the survival of a resultant marriage.
With that said,my top three qualities in an ideal relationship to move forward are,
1.God fearing
2.Understanding
3.True Love. .
Kindly share yours,no BS. . ."c-i
Re: Top 3 Qualities For A Successful Marriage by bingbagbo(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2012
angry

(1) (Reply)

Do You Secretly Rate Someone Before U Decide To Date Him Or Her? / How To Find A Good Man... / Who Loves More ? Men Or Women ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.