Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,207 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:47 AM

Types Of Men Women Should Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Men Women Should Date (17815 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Beync(f): 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2012
nice one op, no 7 is so true to me
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Orikinla(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
free2ryhme: There are some men who seem to attract the attention of every woman. Then there are other men who, well… maybe they go unnoticed more often than not. That initial attraction is based on emotion, lust, or physical desire and is not rooted in anything of substance. Making decisions to date and commit to a person based on these factors can be a very costly mistake.
The purpose of dating is to get to know someone, not to have sex or fulfill lustful desires. When you rush to the dating phase, you miss the opportunity to develop solid friendships and really get to know a person. Being friends first allows you to start identifying core characteristics of the type of man who will date you for the purpose of marriage.

Here are 7 types of men that you should date:

1. The Unmarried Man -
This may seem obvious, but it is very necessary to mention. There are too many women attempting have relationships with married men. Married men are not a candidate for single women to date… period! This includes married men who are separated (legally or otherwise). They are still married and not available to date. Married people have their own families and concerns to deal with. That being said, the unmarried man, who is devoted to the things of God, is the type of man you should be interested in dating. (1 Corinthians 7:32-35). 7 types of men every woman should date

2. The Kingdom Seeker -
A man who is seeking God’s Will for His life will, not only seek out a woman to date, but will seek out his wife. The Bible says, “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you” (Matthew 6:33). Ladies, you should be an asset; the thing that is *added* to him as he is FIRST seeking the kingdom of God. This is why I say, run as fast as you can for Jesus and the one who can keep up might be the one.

3. The Real Man -
No, I am not talking about machismo behavior (all the shoulders back, chest out, fist curling gestures and such)… Real men don’t need all of that. That’s what grown-boys do to get a woman’s attention. Real men “pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace” (2. Timothy 2:22). Real men regard women as a gift that is not to be taken advantage of; they see her as priceless and desire to cling to her (Matthew 19:5). A real man’s character shows his high regard for a woman long before the dating stage.

4. The Learner -
A man who is in continual pursuit of knowledge is better equipped to handle life and execute on goals / plans. He should read, seek counsel, study continuously, etc… The Bible says, “Without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed”( Proverbs 15:22). Also, “My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6). A man who is willing to learn and gain knowledge in life should also be more open to gaining knowledge about love and having successful relationships.

5. The Multiplier -
A man shouldn’t just balance you out, he should constantly add to you. His presence should multiply your potential. He should add to the beauty of who you are and never take away from anything that is precious about you. ( “Relationship Coaching: Do you multiply or divide?”) The Bible says, “Do not be deceived: ‘Bad company ruins good morals.’” (1 Corinthians 15:33). The man you date should never cause you to compromise good morals. He should seek ways to support you in your values. His values should complement yours.

6. The Servant –
A man who has demonstrated a pattern of submitting to authorities in his life (leadership, pastors, parents, etc…) will also have an understanding of how to submit to God as the head of his life and, subsequently, how to commit to his future wife. The Bible says, “Obey your leaders and submit to them… Let them do this with joy and not with groaning,” (Hebrews 13:17). His positive attitude towards authority figures is an indication of his servant’s heart and also provides a picture of how he can be in a dating relationship.

7. The Consistent Man -
Emotions rise and fall, but character shows with consistency. The consistent man is not in a rush because he does not have poor intentions, nor is he interested in manipulating a woman to be led by her emotions (“ Warning: Don’t Follow Your Heart”). He will take his time to get to know you and will allow you to get to know him as well. The Bible says, “Whoever walks in integrity will be delivered, but he who is crooked in his ways will suddenly fall.” (Proverbs 28:18). Over time, the consistent man’s good character will still stand, while the man with bad intentions will also come to light.

Remember, the purpose of dating is to get to know a person. If you take your time to get to know him, you will be able to find out if he is the type of man you should date.

http://quentinmccall.com/7-types-of-men-evey-woman-should-date/

[size=18pt]This is more like a portrait of Orikinla, but it is a Christian portrait of the suitable man to date.
I don't like using the Christian yardstick as a general rule.
Most Christian men are the worst HYPOCRITES I HAVE EVER SEEN.
They turn to wolves in sheep clothing after the wedding night.
They are the main cause of the failures of many Christian marriages.
So, it would be better and safer to use a more realistic rule to recommend the real kind of man to date even if he is not a Christian, but yet a very noble man.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
*checking the list against my Dearest*
No 1: CHECK
No 2: CHECK
No 3: CHECK
NO 4: CHECK
No 5: CHECK
No 6: CHECK
No 7: CHECK.... Wow! You too much Dearest! kiss
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Eltonluigi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2012
You preaching to the choir?
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by phaya(f): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2012
ezotik: where did u get this from? christianmingle.com?

Drop the sarcasm its of no use!!
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Smartjeezy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
Julieccentric:

I have met men like that..they are distinct,they are not crowd-pleasers..say it isn't possible for you to be that man.
Men like that?are u for real?this is 21st century my brother...ladies do go for bad boiz.Good man or a good husband are boring as hell and very rare.They are one in a million:-@
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Bamz(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
zuchyblink: but our ladies like bad guys.

You don't know that. Well maybe the bad ones.
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by vislabraye(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Women want guys that have swagger (It sounds akward saying so. I've grown to hate that word).
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Krysstie: 7:01pm On Oct 18, 2012
Wat if he has d qualities, buh he's ugly??sad...hu wants 2 date an ugly guy?
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Orikinla(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2012
Yet the fact is...

Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Orikinla(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Krysstie: Wat if he has d qualities, buh he's ugly??sad...hu wants 2 date an ugly guy?

You are right. grin
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2012
Orikinla: Yet the fact is...
Stop engaging in excessive masturbation, it is bad for your health!
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by webizone(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
Smart jeezy: Men like that?are u for real?this is 21st century my brother...ladies do go for bad boiz.Good man or a good husband are boring as hell and very rare.They are one in a million:-@

I guess. Though I make girls around me laugh and some to frown up and feign seriousness, I ain't bad enough. Well, it may hurt when you are not fancied but I thank GOD for me.
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2012
NICE WORK YOU GOT THERE.
It takes a lot to run a casual relationship i.e two buddies or more...not to talk-less of the "relationship" between a MAN and a WOMAN not a boy and a girl. It involves a lot of giving (MONEY, TIME, EMOTIONS).... can you cope with all his/her plenty nonsense? building a relationship is work, its not holding hands walking down the street and all that bull-crap.
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by itsik(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2012
3. The Real Man -
No, I am not talking about machismo behavior (all the shoulders back, chest out, fist curling gestures and such)… Real men don’t need all of that. That’s what grown-boys do to get a woman’s attention. Real men “pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace” (2. Timothy 2:22). Real men regard women as a gift that is not to be taken advantage of; they see her as priceless and desire to cling to her (Matthew 19:5). A real man’s character shows his high regard for a woman long before the dating stage.

Bla bla bla, blab artist. See people its always what men can do, what a real man should do for his woman, what this man, what that man and how this man should see his woman. What's all these rubbish? What of these men? How do you women see them or are they just your pay bags or ATM machines, which is meant to vomit money once its needed otherwise he doesn't love his woman. Am just so vexed, what have most women who date men today done for their men? Or is it only sex and do his (even if they do) domestic chores?
because of the way the world made it look women come up with a whole lot of trash. A gurl will just be behaiving silly and with high expectation to land in one man's house as wife and if any misunderstanding there comes a court case of share of property that was there before you came and it almost always goes in favor of the women.

See stop all this. Its annoying, you people should some times teach our ladies, our girls, our future wives morales, its not only what a man can do for you? Be independent. Not always on the recieving end. What can u do for youe man apart from sex and domestic chores?
And see these young men as just helpers and not your fathers and pay bag.
Appreciate men too. They are trying, what's this world turning into?
Our ladies now depend on men for everything and when they don't get it it means the man doesn't love them and u see them off the go for an alternative means. Lemme just stop. But this is getting too much. Ladies ask yourselves, what can I do for my man to help him in life?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by vislabraye(m): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2012
A woman wants a lover and a provider. Sometimes they're two different people.
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by panmun: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2012
regular of women to expect the world from a fallible man
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2012
Hmmm, *takes notes.*
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by InvertedHammer: 4:45am On Oct 19, 2012
Either way, I still believe that the world will be a better place if men jack off a lot
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:47am On Oct 19, 2012
A Good man is not not difficult to find. Just understand a man's philosophy of life and u can tell what he is. Men generally are sacrificial , protective and providers. When u see a man without these qualities RUN. These are standard qualities. I mean like its comes naturally, with a good man. Then, if u are lucky, u'll have other qualities as optional, such as faithfulness, handsome, hardworking, "God fearing" etc. By philosophy I mean his general attitude, goals, values towards life. I have 2 girls and I'm going to teach them to first Identify a good man, then his philosophy towards life. If it tally's wit wat they want out of life? Then say "I do" wit him.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Gudintent: 6:04am On Oct 19, 2012
Note to self

Remember to take the op's list on my next date

Must do a ticking exercise

100% or total Fail!
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:18am On Oct 19, 2012
@etunoman76. Ma ku e. Avi anreshe u dashi? Ar yene yene e
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by senateservices(m): 6:38am On Oct 19, 2012
i that all i am, for count yourself luck for having me.......i mean YOU!
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by ebichy(f): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2012
True talk jare! Ladies take note diz is an eye opener!
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by ozodimgba(m): 10:19am On Oct 19, 2012
No be lie.
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: A Good man is not not difficult to find. Just understand a man's philosophy of life and u can tell what he is. Men generally are sacrificial , protective and providers. When u see a man without these qualities RUN. These are standard qualities. I mean like its comes naturally, with a good man. Then, if u are lucky, u'll have other qualities as optional, such as faithfulness, handsome, hardworking, "God fearing" etc. By philosophy I mean his general attitude, goals, values towards life. I have 2 girls and I'm going to teach them to first Identify a good man, then his philosophy towards life. If it tally's wit wat they want out of life? Then say "I do" wit him.

Nice.
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Arkti3(m): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
free2ryhme: There are some men who seem to attract the attention of every woman. Then there are other men who, well… maybe they go unnoticed more often than not. That initial attraction is based on emotion, lust, or physical desire and is not rooted in anything of substance. Making decisions to date and commit to a person based on these factors can be a very costly mistake.
The purpose of dating is to get to know someone, not to have sex or fulfill lustful desires. When you rush to the dating phase, you miss the opportunity to develop solid friendships and really get to know a person. Being friends first allows you to start identifying core characteristics of the type of man who will date you for the purpose of marriage.

Here are 7 types of men that you should date:

1. The Unmarried Man -
This may seem obvious, but it is very necessary to mention. There are too many women attempting have relationships with married men. Married men are not a candidate for single women to date… period! This includes married men who are separated (legally or otherwise). They are still married and not available to date. Married people have their own families and concerns to deal with. That being said, the unmarried man, who is devoted to the things of God, is the type of man you should be interested in dating. (1 Corinthians 7:32-35). 7 types of men every woman should date

2. The Kingdom Seeker -
A man who is seeking God’s Will for His life will, not only seek out a woman to date, but will seek out his wife. The Bible says, “But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you” (Matthew 6:33). Ladies, you should be an asset; the thing that is *added* to him as he is FIRST seeking the kingdom of God. This is why I say, run as fast as you can for Jesus and the one who can keep up might be the one.

3. The Real Man -

4. The Learner -
A man who is in continual pursuit of knowledge is better equipped to handle life and execute on goals / plans. He should read, seek counsel, study continuously, etc… The Bible says, “Without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed”( Proverbs 15:22). Also, “My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge” (Hosea 4:6). A man who is willing to learn and gain knowledge in life should also be more open to gaining knowledge about love and having successful relationships.

5. The Multiplier -
A man shouldn’t just balance you out, he should constantly add to you. His presence should multiply your potential. He should add to the beauty of who you are and never take away from anything that is precious about you. ( “Relationship Coaching: Do you multiply or divide?”) The Bible says, “Do not be deceived: ‘Bad company ruins good morals.’” (1 Corinthians 15:33). The man you date should never cause you to compromise good morals. He should seek ways to support you in your values. His values should complement yours.

6. The Servant –
A man who has demonstrated a pattern of submitting to authorities in his life (leadership, pastors, parents, etc…) will also have an understanding of how to submit to God as the head of his life and, subsequently, how to commit to his future wife. The Bible says, “Obey your leaders and submit to them… Let them do this with joy and not with groaning,” (Hebrews 13:17). His positive attitude towards authority figures is an indication of his servant’s heart and also provides a picture of how he can be in a dating relationship.

7. The Consistent Man -
Emotions rise and fall, but character shows with consistency. The consistent man is not in a rush because he does not have poor intentions, nor is he interested in manipulating a woman to be led by her emotions (“ Warning: Don’t Follow Your Heart”). He will take his time to get to know you and will allow you to get to know him as well. The Bible says, “Whoever walks in integrity will be delivered, but he who is crooked in his ways will suddenly fall.” (Proverbs 28:18). Over time, the consistent man’s good character will still stand, while the man with bad intentions will also come to light.

Remember, the purpose of dating is to get to know a person. If you take your time to get to know him, you will be able to find out if he is the type of man you should date.

http://quentinmccall.com/7-types-of-men-evey-woman-should-date/

Nice one tho.
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by Royaldee: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2012
;Dwia is the female version?
Re: Types Of Men Women Should Date by yuzedo: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Big badonkey isn't on the list, why?! undecided
8. YOUR MAN MUST HAVE BIG WILLY DAMMIT!!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.