Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat (17713 Views)

SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends / My Friend Impregnate My Friend Against Her Will So That He Can Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2011
I have to confess my sins ,this image keeps coming into my head and each day i get more paranoid.
The thing is i believe my girlfriend is way out of my league, because she is extremely beautiful and will probably find a guy better than me.
This thought pains me cry seriously i want to cry like a child because of it.So i want to impreganate her so she will be around me for the rest of her life.
i don't want to lose her.

plus i am going away for 2 weeks and she has many chances to cheat and i wanna lower the bar of her cheating by getting her preganant soon. I tried getting her to marry me so we don't sin,but she said she only knew me for 2 months and she is not ready.

God has to understand i am desperate
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by MMM2(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2011
guy
just do it, u re a correct guy angry angry
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by r231(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
are you for real undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2011
r231:

are you for real undecided undecided undecided

when you get something that you never thought u would get.

you'd do anything to keep it.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by r231(m): 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2011
getting her pregnant doesn't guarantee you nothing

you will still end up as a baby daddy
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 14, 2011
@OP

she deserves a better guy than you

You are spineless
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by MrsChima(f): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2011
Just so you know OP, pregnant women are extra Hot during the end of first trimester through second trimester.  

You sure you want to impregnate ur girl?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Just so you know OP, pregnant women are extra Hot during the end of first trimester through second trimester.  

You sure you want to impregnate your girl?  

if she cheats on me she will know she is not only betraying me,but her baby too cheesy

plus she's a virgin i wanna be the first to penetrate her before anyone else does.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Goldieluks: 5:30pm On Aug 14, 2011
##50 cent## Have a Baby by me##  doesn't mean he wanted to get married to the baby's mother,
he only wanted a 'baby'' OP,are you sure you are ready for this?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by MrsChima(f): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2011
sexsinners:

if she cheats on me she will know she is not only betraying me,but her baby too cheesy

plus she's a virgin i wanna be the first to penetrate her before anyone else does.

Who's your counselor at Yaba Left?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2011
@poster,  You need to work on your insecurity. Its a terrible idea to trap your girlfriend into staying with you! Two mature people, who love and accept each other, can only make this kind of decision TOGETHER.
Do you really want a relationship that is based on trickery? Having a baby with someone does not gurantee anything!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Goldieluks: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Lmao,that should be ''born2fuck''
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by pendo89(f): 5:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by MrsChima(f): 6:03pm On Aug 14, 2011
Hmm.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by lepasharon(f): 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2011
WOW,iv never heard this before,a guy wanting to impregnate his GF??!! so she dont leave him??!! shocked
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2011
the fact that you see your devilish thoughts as sinful is the first step into recovery.
now instead of accepting your fate, you want to get this poor damsel pregnant (maybe by tearing the condom) and THINK that this will keep her around you, lol!

now think about these few points:
do you actually believe that you can get her pregnant before you leave for 2 weeks?
what if she has an abortion and hates your guts for the rest of her life?
what if she gives the responsibility of this baby to a more MATURE man?
what if she is carrying some deadly diseases?

what you should do FIRST is to work on your insecurities, SECOND you should never date above your league, if you dont have what it takes to handle the pressure THIRD marrying her would be the biggest mistake you will ever make as you will automatically lose her, and LAST you are definitely NOT ready/mature/responsible enough to be a FATHER.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by MrsChima(f): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
Lawd! Yall done woke up MBJ.

OP, I tried to warned you. Oh well.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by 195(f): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
OP

Listen to 190 angry angry
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Mynd44: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2011
You have dating for 2 months? Wait am I the only one seeing this? The OP needs a shrink and fast
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Orikinla(m): 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2011
Na inferiority complex dey trouble you o. Even if u give am belle, dat one no fit stop her from cheating if she wan cheat o. Just be a MAN and do your best for her and TRUST GOD keep what is yours no matter the temptation and trials of existential realities of human nature.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Dsense(m): 6:45pm On Aug 14, 2011
OP,
Listen to Ma wife , Chima , She knows better cause she had cheated on me so manytimes grin
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2011
fine if impreganating her won't work how do i make sure she doesn't leave or cheat on me.

should i get some of my frds to spy on her.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Osas006: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2011
Getting her pregnant doesn't guarantee dat she's going to stay wit U
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by MrsChima(f): 6:59pm On Aug 14, 2011
D-sense:

OP,
Listen to Ma wife , Chima , She knows better cause she had cheated on me so manytimes grin

Oh my goodness! I hate they fixed your internet service! lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Saraha1(f): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2011
Bros somthing must be wrong with your brain,what on earth cloud want to lead you to this Act?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Orikinla(m): 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2011
Many posters are just jokers  and teasers who want to entertain us. This one is just  a jive turkey. No man can stop a woman from cheating, except she does not want to cheat you. She holds the KEY to lock or unlock her palace for anyone she wants.
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2011
@sexsinners
you are treating this girl like she is some kind of dog where it has to obey what you command it to do.
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO FORCE HER TO DO WHAT YOU WANT, NADA!!!!!!
if she wants to leave or cheat, she will do it regardless of if you marry her, impregnate her or even tie her to the bed post.

you have such a wrong approach towards hthe whole issue that i DOUBT you will ever last. how can you even think like that?! as if she has to be with you (and faithful) for the rest of her life, whether she likes it or not.

a sane person would be thinking he is lucky he even got with such damsel and would therefore raise up his game, cherish that r/ship and appreciate that woman (knowing that he has already one foot in there). YOU, on the other hand, are just trying to destroy everything you have so far accomplished, thanks to your evil insecurities. I N C R E D I B L E!
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by Orikinla(m): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2011
The mods are killing the English Language. R - A - P - E is not an obcene word. Don't bastardize it with your "Violation".
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2011
coming from the guy who was preaching about premarital sex and we all going to hell.
I knew he`was sick in the head

1 Like

Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by sexsinners(m): 7:33pm On Aug 14, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@sexsinners
you are treating this girl like she is some kind of dog where it has to obey what you command it to do.
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO FORCE HER TO DO WHAT YOU WANT, NADA!!!!!!
if she wants to leave or cheat, she will do it regardless of if you marry her, impregnate her or even tie her to the bed post.

you have such a wrong approach towards hthe whole issue that i DOUBT you will ever last. how can you even think like that?! as if she has to be with you (and faithful) for the rest of her life, whether she likes it or not.

a sane person would be thinking he is lucky he even got with such damsel and would therefore raise up his game, cherish that r/ship and appreciate that woman (knowing that he has already one foot in there). YOU, on the other hand, are just trying to destroy everything you have so far accomplished, thanks to your evil insecurities. I N C R E D I B L E!

wow what a very powerful post    and you have to understand me i am scared    , i can not imagen a day without her, she is everything i ever wanted and if she left me i'd probably kill myself.
oooooooooooooooooooo the pain the pain .

i know i am wrong  in so many ways ,but this feeling is strong i am deeply inlove.

haven't u ever been this inlove
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by YoursGEJ(m): 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2011
with all the quack abortion doctors hovering all over the place? are you sure you really love her?
Re: I Want To Impregnate My Girlfried So She Doesn't Cheat by deniyor: 7:35pm On Aug 14, 2011
sexsinners:

if you have  had any sex before marriage you will go straight to hell. mark my words

sexsinners:

that is unnatural sex God does not accept that go and repent else  hell will be your next destination.

and never have bj sex in your life again even in marriage

sexsinners:

ether way at the end of the day SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS A SIN no matter how many ppl think it's okay. it's still a sin

sexsinners:

adultry=Sex between a married person and a person other than their spouse

Fornication = Sex between unmarried people

have a fun time in hell

sex is only acceptable in MARRIAGE u get it smiley

And above all:

sexsinners:

Good day everyone

Today i would like to address an issue, that has put me up the wall.Nigeria's population is already to big and proverty is at 70%.The number one factor of high population growth is Being Intimate at a very young age ,and giving time for the female to have more than 5 children as she grows even thought she can't afford it
Who  are pressuring them to do this? yes you guess it unGodly nigerian men pressure these young naive girls into premarital sex.
As a man you are suppose to protect your women from sinning going against the lord,Being Intimate before marriage with her is sinning and you are agreeing with satan,right infront of the lords face.
Unfornately i wish i could say this is not a common trend but it is and each day i  put my head down in shame anytime i see a 16-18 year old walking on the streets of nigeria with her baby,without the father being present.Which also adds to the growth of future criminals who are bastards.

so here are options to correct this problem.

Ladies  if you are jobless, in school,or not married
please do not let a Silly unGodly guy trick you into premarital sex ,and please do not panic that you r getting old, just pray to God and God will bless you with a Holy man that you will not regret, i promise you that.Remeber age is not the case,the case is if you are ready and only God knows that.Plus if u rush u will meet the wrong devilish man.

Men if you really love your women, you will not allow her to sin on your watch you have to care about her physically,emotionally,and yes spiritually.If you really want  to have  sex with her,  then,  i guess you are also ready to marry her and be commited to her.You see sex after marriage is a gift from God and by keeping that you will be blessed by the Lord.

i hope i didn't offend anyone, i am just trying to make a better nigeria.

to  those who have already Were Intimate,it's okay you still have time and you can stop now. God will forgive you.

All your own words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Important Is Genotype In A Relationship / Some Ladies And Long Throat / My Most Embarrassing Sex Ever Happened Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.